Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ever Since God Created Woman, God And Man Has Never Rested - Anonymous Writer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Since God Created Woman, God And Man Has Never Rested - Anonymous Writer (1177 Views)

If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? / If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About / If God Created Everything, Who Created God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Since God Created Woman, God And Man Has Never Rested - Anonymous Writer by niyiguy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
I do not know if this is a joke or true research according to the writer of these messages, I feel there is sense in what this writer sent.

His conversation was targeted around God, Man and Woman.

The writer said

Did you know that wen God created heaven and earth, he rested?
He created man too and rested
Infact ever since God created the Woman?!!!! Neither God nor man has ever rested!!!
Na fact be dat o
Make man dey aware o

This goes to everyone, Pastors, Women and Men. What is your opinion about the above message. I sensed some correlation in the above message, I believe if you disagree of feel otherwise, then you should be able to share what you feel.

http://www.sharegist.com/ever-since-god-created-woman-god-and-man-has-never-rested-anonymous-writer/

1 Like

Re: Ever Since God Created Woman, God And Man Has Never Rested - Anonymous Writer by ramdris(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lolz!
Re: Ever Since God Created Woman, God And Man Has Never Rested - Anonymous Writer by Generalkorex(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
So funny
Re: Ever Since God Created Woman, God And Man Has Never Rested - Anonymous Writer by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Since God Created Woman, God And Man Has Never Rested - Anonymous Writer by AdeniyiA(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
After marrying them, 'unresting,' yourself sure pass

(1) (Reply)

Abakaliki Court Sacks The Prelate And Moderator Of The Presbyterian Church Of Ni / 100 Instructions By Allah For You / German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.