Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,930 members, 7,863,281 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa (18889 Views)

Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) / Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by Motolank: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
DjHypno:
I am so much loving this Buhari of a President, your steps at this early stage of your tenure is a big hope for the nearest future.
Haters can't stop the good work that has started. Baba keep going we got your back. Nigeria shall be great again.

CR77 you're under my bum this time, what can I do to you ooo?? undecided Some poo will do "Takes boxers off and poo on her head, poo poo poo" grin
Thanks for the poopoo

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by DjHypno(m): 12:10am On Jun 14, 2015
Motolank:

Thanks for the poopoo
My pleasure smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by tit(f): 12:14am On Jun 14, 2015
Papa Mohammadu Buhari (PMB) is a big disgrace to Africa.
Western Germany has already banned him from visiting there again!
Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by Donlexino(m): 12:44am On Jun 14, 2015
Dollyak:
For once I hope something good will come out of this meeting.
I hardly see pretty gals like u neck deep into politics!

1 Like

Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by akeenalee(m): 1:01am On Jun 14, 2015
CR77:
My presido minister of tourist

It true you need hot poo poo on your head bettet into your brain.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 14, 2015
angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by preselect(m): 3:14am On Jun 14, 2015
pictures pictures pictures that's all we've seen since this Ape was inaugurated. we have yet to see any substance in his leadership. dude's been to europe, niger republic, chad, south africa , everywhere except aso-rock office.

a rolling stone gathers no moss.

this is ridiculous.

[size=18pt]and where are the chibok girls?[/size]

#BuhariStopRoamingAround

Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by Chibokgame: 5:15am On Jun 14, 2015
I thought he was the only chairperson.

So the meeting has so many other chairperson.!!
Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by larica69: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2015
what is suludo doing behind PMB in a security meeting?
Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by Phillfree(m): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
See how buhari is smilling,

FULL STATEMENT OF BUHARI SPEECH IN AU MEETING IN SOUTH AFRICA
good afternoon, sorry good evening my fellow nigerians, sorry i mean my fellow africans, it is my pleasure to be your chairperson, chai, am very happy, this chair is very sweet for a person like me.

My africans, i have come for you people to helep me to fight boko haram, i have discussed to president mitchell thatcher of west germany to help me fight boko haram, and also the president of ivory coast and also the president of cote D' ivoire, i want you people to help me fight boko haram, if i defeat them i will dash everybody one one cow each, i have 150 cows.

Please my africans, help northern protectorate and southern protectorate to combat boko haram, i know mandela is still in his house, and he did not come, chai, ok, we help you people to fight apartheid, help us too, thank You...

And you couldn't get the likes you were xpecting. Guess why, cos your comment's so f'cked up like a SANTA CLAUS for Easter.
Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by Phillfree(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2015
[[[
Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by ajebuter(f): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2015
phransix147:
PMB is just naturally stylish!

F I hear!
Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by Phillfree(m): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2015
tit:
Papa Mohammadu Buhari (PMB) is a big disgrace to Africa.
Western Germany has already banned him from visiting there again!

Same way you are a disgrace to your family
Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by dammytosh: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2015
tola9ja:
If you support click like

I am with u on this.

That guy need a mental check up since he decamped to pdp on peanut.

Instead of retracing his steps back, he is busy forming opposition hero. Writing useless and ridiculous articles.

Twisting facts in his dumb favour and getting likes from fellow dumb and gullible people who does not know his antecedent,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by tola9ja: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2015
dammytosh:

I am with u on this.

That guy need a mental check up since he decamped to pdp on peanut.

Instead of retracing his steps back, he is busy forming opposition hero. Writing useless and ridiculous articles.

Twisting facts in his dumb favour

Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by delors(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2015
CR77:
My presido minister of tourist
Olodo...Minister of tourist...na Wetin your English teacher teach you for school be that abi?
Re: Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa by Amein(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2015
Oh! I pity you and your family,b'cos your father is not fit to clean his boxers talkless of you a shit in rat hole.
MuguliciousMUGU:
See how buhari is smilling,

FULL STATEMENT OF BUHARI SPEECH IN AU MEETING IN SOUTH AFRICA
good afternoon, sorry good evening my fellow nigerians, sorry i mean my fellow africans, it is my pleasure to be your chairperson, chai, am very happy, this chair is very sweet for a person like me.

My africans, i have come for you people to helep me to fight boko haram, i have discussed to president mitchell thatcher of west germany to help me fight boko haram, and also the president of ivory coast and also the president of cote D' ivoire, i want you people to help me fight boko haram, if i defeat them i will dash everybody one one cow each, i have 150 cows.

Please my africans, help northern protectorate and southern protectorate to combat boko haram, i know mandela is still in his house, and he did not come, chai, ok, we help you people to fight apartheid, help us too, thank You...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight / Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi / Insecurity: Legalize Guns To Enable Citizens Defend Themselves - Senator Marafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.