Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars (62859 Views)

This Is How Rich Guys Around The World Flaunt Their Wealth(Photos) / Iheoma Nnadi And Emmanuel Emenike At A Wedding Ceremony (pics) / Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
both cars belong to adebayor. look at the plate number on the mustang
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Forzap:

Kul story,so wizkid trekked 2 togo?u don dey madtundecided

my widows mite
u need it

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Nice car I mean the Mustang
thats 2015 Dodge challenger
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
both cars belong to adebayor. look at the plate number on the mustang
it's not mustang
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by azimibraun: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na wich kind earth be dat? No better floor for togo?
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Forzap: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
sylarsquins:

U daft gan, no he walkd to Togo. See mad man be calling a sane man mad. Oloshi

Who be dis idiot?Neva in ur life quote me again, oloriburuku!!!
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by dapsonlou(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
3ace:
So you mean Wizkid drove down to Togo? There's nothing to show here that that Mustang belongs to Wizkid. Abeg, those cars are Adebayo's. Wizkid paid him a visit and took that pictures with his host's cars. You know most celebrities and exotic cars are inseparable.

The car wiz is seating on is a Dodge challenger
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Forzap: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
3ace:
So you can not debate intelligently without resorting to insults? So your brain is so full of sh*t that you couldn't decode that if I don't believe he drove down there, then I couldn't have given trekking a thought. Now slowpoke, read your comment again and see how childish and senseless it sounds. Eranko!

Ur first Comment was full of jealousy,dat is wat am Tryin to point out,so kindly f.uckoff!!didirin omo
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by tevinsolt: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
3ace:
So you mean Wizkid drove down to Togo? There's nothing to show here that that Mustang belongs to Wizkid. Abeg, those cars are Adebayo's. Wizkid paid him a visit and took that pictures with his host's cars. You know most celebrities and exotic cars are inseparable.

that's not a Mustang, that's a Dodge, Challenger bros

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Skoopy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Forzap:

Kul story,so wizkid trekked 2 togo?u don dey madtundecided

Neither did he trek or drive to Togo, he flew. The car is simply not his, most likely adebayo's.
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Forzap: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
patmaine:

my widows mite
u need it
Odeundecided
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by ayoshyne(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
ionsman:
And who told u that's wizkid's car? undecided
Cant u see the togo flag on the mustang?
Dodge Challenger. Not mustang.
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by olumalcolm(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
3ace:
So you can not debate intelligently without resorting to insults? So your brain is so full of sh*t that you couldn't decode that if I don't believe he drove down there, then I couldn't have given trekking a thought. Now slowpoke, read your comment again and see how childish and senseless it sounds. Eranko!
Chai diaris God oooooooooooo

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by ionsman: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
ayoshyne:

Dodge Challenger. Not mustang.
Thanks... Noted
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Yehman(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
erisegun:
mehn! I still dey enjoy ma leave4 house o

*btw,hw did u get my num?
Lol! From one moniker like that
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by millionboi(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
All is vanity..says the broke guy
Nt. Jst d broke guy.........it is vanity wen it coms in d wwrong way.
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Yehman(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
3ace:
lol, your profile pic says it all. Me sef dey try small small sha.
Just Praying God to bless me. Like i usually Tell people "my car Might worth more than my house"
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Yehman(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
3ace:
lol, your profile pic says it all. Me sef dey try small small sha.
Lol! Just Praying God to bless me. Like i usually Tell people "my car Might worth more than my house"
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Femistico(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
celebrity and lies...na adebayor get dose cars buh see the one adebayor sat upon..menh money good and hardwork pays..fu*k wizkid

team #davidorules
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Nice car I mean the Mustang
That is a dodge challenger not a mustang. I have a mustang.
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by bigerboy200: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
showbobo:
Both cars are perpetually Adebayor's.He hosted wizkid in his Togo mansion and gave him a good time.Did wizkid take his own car to Togo or what
U don chop?? Why worry about wizkid driving down to Togo?
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Forzap:

Who be dis idiot?Neva in ur life quote me again, oloriburuku!!!
Post trash n cc if I won't quote u, ko ni da for u
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by bummyla(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
badassProdigy:
Wizkid shared the picture on his IG with caption:
"when Africans link up..."

I Hope He Is Investing Wisely!!!!!

Wealth grows Wings!!!!

http://bummyla.com
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by 3ace(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yehman:

Just Praying God to bless me. Like i usually Tell people "my car Might worth more than my house"
No problem, na ya sweat na but make sure you don't amass them like Mayweather.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by 3ace(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
olumalcolm:
Chai diaris God oooooooooooo
Don't mind that boy jare-he asked for it. He's probably still seeking admission based on a thread on his profile. Na all dis cheap phones and 15Mb etisalat data cause am.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by 3ace(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
Forzap:

Ur first Comment was full of jealousy,dat is wat am Tryin to point out,so kindly f.uckoff!!didirin omo
Another senseless post from a fücktard! Orangutan!
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Temysteve(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
BROKE NIGGAS BE LIKE *KO SI O TI A MU WA SAYE KOSI OUN TI A MA MULO SORUN* meaning *we came to dis world empty and we are going empty.
but i blieve u can't pray to bcom a poverty man till u dey shey!
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Temysteve:
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Temysteve:
I DONT UNDERSTAND WAT U MEAN
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by nametalkam: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Over $300,000 in cars and you have a view of that roof in the background.... Correct shot!!!!
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by ACM10: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Exotic cars juxtaposed with red patchy roof. . .what a contrasting life?!
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Pamelayoung: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
So?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery / Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.