Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars (62904 Views)

This Is How Rich Guys Around The World Flaunt Their Wealth(Photos) / Iheoma Nnadi And Emmanuel Emenike At A Wedding Ceremony (pics) / Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by diamond365(f): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Always admired wizkid

ff me on instagram my handle is
https://instagram.com/diamondbite/

i will kindly follow back.

Thanks
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na their time..If only all these show of adebayors wealth and love for material things can improve Togos GDP,e for make more sense..For Wizkid,you no be kid again oo.Be proud to show off your son on twitter like you do with cars and ladies.
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by WFhottestmakib: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
am not 2 sure wizkid has private car he is fund of renting ferari and bugatti all the time i tink the IG belongs to EA
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by jakeharris(m): 3:01am On Jun 15, 2015
anonimi:

Since you like Adebayor would you know & share his philantropy work for African kids. Abi na only our 'superior' oyinbos alone suppose dey build classrooms, schools, clinics, eradicate polio etc for us ni

Thanks.

What's that supposed to mean
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Forzap: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2015
sylarsquins:

Post trash n cc if I won't quote u, ko ni da for u
U dey craze,e no go beta for u nd ur generations,aye eh Ma baje ni
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Forzap: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2015
sylarsquins:

Post trash n cc if I won't quote u, ko ni da for u

Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Dreysamm195(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2015
Forzap:

Kul story,so wizkid trekked 2 togo?u don dey madtundecided

grin
Forzap:

Kul story,so wizkid trekked 2 togo?u don dey madtundecided

lol ma laugh
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2015
Forzap:

Aye iyalaya e ma baje. Infact wo ma te. E no go beta for ur generation n d one after n the one after. Your blood line go dey die one one still no one remain. Oni iranu
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Bellzee: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2015
codedmax:
undecided
its a dodge challenger not a mustang tongue
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Bellzee: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2015
3ace:
So you mean Wizkid drove down to Togo? There's nothing to show here that that Mustang belongs to Wizkid. Abeg, those cars are Adebayo's. Wizkid paid him a visit and took that pictures with his host's cars. You know most celebrities and exotic cars are inseparable.
Its a dodge challenger not a mustang
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by echibuzor: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2015
Mckandre:
I can tell from various features alryt, but dodge challenger? dodge only have charger that runs with those build but not challenger, the challenger is more of Ford.
Dodge has a challenger line. I googled it to be sure.
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Temysteve(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
I DONT UNDERSTAND WAT U MEAN
u said all is vanity dat we came 2 dis world empty nd we'll go back empty nd i said dat do u pray to be in poverty till u die?
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Temysteve:
u said all is vanity dat we came 2 dis world empty nd we'll go back empty nd i said dat do u pray to be in poverty till u die?
DONT U UNDERSTAND WAT I TYPE IN THE POST? I SAID BROKE NIGGAS BE LIKE, MEANING AM NOT REFERING TO MYSELF BUT THE BROKE PEOPLE THAT NORMALY MAKE THAT QOUTE WHENEVER THEY SEE PEOPLE WITH SUCCES.
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by free37: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whizzy..... wink
Re: Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars by free37: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wizzy.... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord / Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) / Olamide Steps Out In Jalamia In Dubai (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.