Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend (71218 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida / God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by DrGroove(f): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2015
taiwolusol:

God bless this poster grin grin
Amen..and bless you too
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2015
tivta:
. Genesis 9 vs7. As for you, be fruitful and increase in number;
multiply on the earth and increase upon it." That's all I can say about that. If she wanted an independent life she shouldn't have gotten married, even the "almighty" super hard working independent Beyonce has a child, so what's her own excuse at age 30? Abeg Toke is not meant to get married.

Lmao Beyonce had several miscarriages before she eventually had Blue Ivy. She, like other Hollywood celebrities have used assisted reproductive procedures to either conceive or for sex selection. Toke Makinwa and her siblings were orphaned before they were barely teenagers. Like most people who have experienced similar tragedies, they eventually take on a hustling attitude very early in life. If Maje was high society and rich the way we're all made to believe, Toke will not work as hard as she does.

The baby mama allegedly lives in Calabar and Toke's hubby was based in Lagos right? You need to make phone calls, book a flight and pack clothes to get to Calabar. Calculated effort. Following this string of preparation, it would be expected to make provision for contraceptive. He didn't. Calculated effort again. So, how again would Toke have been able to atop this by staying at home again?

Y'all been hating on that girl lowkey for reasons best known to you. Now you're happy. So what next? Were you invited to the naming ceremony? No. Has your hating increased your bank balance? No.

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by delors(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2015
Jaymima:
Morals of this stroy: Long courtship doesnt guarantee lasting marriage. Sorry Toke.
True talk.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by delors(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2015
julietchic:
some men can cheat.this is stupidity I'm highest order.
I feel for her.
See comment o. Did he cheat with another man or woman? Smh. Na wah o
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2015
tivta:
. Am beginning to think you are a woman wrapper ( no offense meant) you are giving the impression that a woman must have a job just to support the man to raise their family? What ever happened to living within your means? Why can't she teach? Start a small biz? Etc? Must a woman make millions before she can help the family grow? Don't tell me you will like to marry a celebrity cause I promise you its tougher than going through hell. I will always advice those I met to always live within their means and stop STOP trying to keep up with the joneses. This is why marriages don't last anymore, everyone is too busy chasing money instead of raising the family. I recommend you watch these two movies to see how important family is above all else, the funny thing is that these movies are even from the whites(can you imagine) people nigerians are trying so hard to be like, SMH. They are, THE FAMILY MAN and CLICK. Thank me later.

your view is very opinionated, i stated that the person must live the place, even if it's a one room apartment, how can you start a family and live in your parent's house, that's recipe for intrusion and trouble making. I never said the guy must have a mansion, a mini flat cost 300k that's 25,000 per month, both can raise that and start a family in their own place.

Everyone is too busy chasing money, have you look at the economy, yes family raising is important but seriously times are hard.

Also i love the way you arrived that am a woman wrapper just because i gave an opinion, nice deflection. wink

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2015
KolaShangOne:
Its definitely making front page.. Its big news..

Toke the relationship advisor.. Side chick spotter.. O ma se ooo undecided grin grin

The way this world is set up right now ehn.. Men will always cheat.. You can argue with your shadow..
@mean will always cheat u can argue with your shadow....

This gah me laughing real hard,
dude u be idiot sha "grin"
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Dubemkelly(m): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2015
I swear this guy no make am, looks unhealthy and taut-like, so na this gee Toke dey ride on, no wonder she attends parties af, d guy looks dumb and irresponsible #Justsaying

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Apex32: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2015
Moana:
and if a man is always busy with business trips, its a lesson for him to learn if his wife cheats on him? undecided
Sure is law of karma cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2015
Nothing is new under the sun... What ever has happened to Toke has happened before..some men can never be trusted..SMH...
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by omogidi1965(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
This sdnt b u pples headache na
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by omogidi1965(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
This should not be peoples problem its their life
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by omogidi1965(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
This should not be peoples problem its their life
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Eteo: 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na wa for this kinda story sha.
Maje cldnt keep his vows...Anita has no self esteem nor dignity nor pride...allowing a man who dumped u to wife another to still have u is d highest form of self disrespect. To think that she comes from a popular family in calabar, tho am convinced al them Solomon girls are a spoilt and over pampered bunch. I rem how cute this girl was in FGGC Calabar, so tey she contested for Miss Hacas but now see as she worwor,shagging a fugly married man and getting pregnant sef and shamelessly going to have d baby. I really wonder what story she wl tell d child.
Anita fear God ooo...breaking Toke's home just like that. when will you side hoes start having brains? Hmmm na wa ooo.

Toke hold on to ur man, don't give this hoe the chance to be dignified. God will open ur womb and bless ur hustle more.

Mtchewwww!!! Anita wey her teeth plenty pass her mouth, e pain me wella. #inoh ebe owo #unyene ke home training # ekpo akpara mkpo #akparaPinky # odiok Ono fi

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
cap28:
Only in Nigeria is a woman blamed when her husband cheats on her and impregnates another woman grin

This is why Nigerian men love marriage so much, who wouldn't love to eat their cake and have it too.

You can cheat and abuse her as much as you like and she will still be as kind and understanding towards you as ever.

You can even sleep with her friends without fear of a huge divorce settlement awaiting you, you can abuse and abuse her to your hearts content and you will still be allowed to have access to your children. I m sure a lot of men in the west will move to Nigeria in droves if they realise how much they can get away with in that country.
Real haven for misogynists. cheesy

I tell you! Its appalling! shocked

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
DrGroove:
Why am I not surprised at this news?
Because ALL married men have girlfriends(whether regular or flings)
No matter how dramatic the proposal
No matter how expensive the wedding ceremony
No matter how romantic the honeymoon
No matter how he says I love you
No matter how you broadcast,advertise and showcase him
No matter how it seems he is the best man in the world
No matter how he carries big bible n speaks in tongues
He has a side chic(s) he is seriously,happily screwing without regrets
Give your heart to a man and watch yourself die young
Love a man in sincerity and watch yourself go crazy
Deceive yourself enough to trust a man and see yourself watching horror film
Make the mistake of thinking "He is different" and get the shock of your life
You can be the only wife of a man
you can be his only cook and home maker
You are VERY VERY lucky if u are the only mother of all his children
But you will/can NEVER be the only veejay his dicckk screws!
News of hubby impregnating side chic should not come as a surprise.Except you don't want to accept the reality and bask in the euphoria of scam called love.
Toke should gather herself together and face it!
What her darly husband has done is not a big deal.That is the true characteristic of a normal man.
fallacy!!!...what type of fallacy ooohsad...kk...hasty generalisation..pls, pray hard so you don't grow with this mentality. My oga's wife made him wild cos of this mentality she had. the man now screws anything, i say anything, cos the wife has always never trusted him and tells him its a normal thing.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by DrGroove(f): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Eteo:
Na wa for this kinda story sha.
Maje cldnt keep his vows...Anita has no self esteem nor dignity nor pride...allowing a man who dumped u to wife another to still have u is d highest form of self disrespect. To think that she comes from a popular family in calabar, tho am convinced al them Solomon girls are a spoilt and over pampered bunch. I rem how cute this girl was in FGGC Calabar, so tey she contested for Miss Hacas but now see as she worwor,shagging a fugly married man and getting pregnant sef and shamelessly going to have d baby. I really wonder what story she wl tell d child.
Anita fear God ooo...breaking Toke's home just like that. when will you side hoes start having brains? Hmmm na wa ooo.

Toke hold on to ur man, don't give this hoe the chance to be dignified. God will open ur womb and bless ur hustle more.

Mtchewwww!!! Anita wey her teeth plenty pass her mouth, e pain me wella. #inoh ebe owo #unyene ke home training # ekpo akpara mkpo #akparaPinky # odiok Ono fi
hahahahahahahahaha! ata ubiak!! Mbok kpong mi o.no kill me with imam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by cap28: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
I'm beginning to wonder whether Nigerian women are better off being baby mamas rather than wives as there doesn't seem to be any incentive in being a married woman in Nigeria.

Your man can still cheat on you, bring home STDs, have children outside your matrimonial home, kick you out of the home if he gets fed up of the relationship and leave you penniless to bring up the children on your own. undecided undecided undecided

Lesson to all women - Stand on your own two feet and understand that marriage is not the be all and all.
If I were to advise Toke Makinwa I would say - get a divorce, find someone who genuinely loves you and never place 100% of your happiness in a man. Toke take a leaf out of Karrueche Tran's book (Chris Brown's ex) see how quickly she dropped him when she heard he impregnated another woman (and they were not even married) check out Chris Brown's mental state since Karrueche gave him the boot grin

Finally, Toke save your love for those who are genuine eg your family, a good man who recognises your value and any future children you might decide to have.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
I'm so tired of these lil girls talking about Toke's "career".. abeg, when did jumping from one party to another become a career? A newly wedded woman for that matter.. she always partied solo as if she didn't wanna be seen in public with him or something. Abeg , Toke should accept some part of the blame too..

She should've been enjoying the sweet, honeymoon first year period of her marriage but rather, she was busy keeping up with appearances. Makes you wonder if she had anything in common with her husband in the first place.

Miss Independent women pls stay independent if you aren't ready to be a wife.

As for Maje, dude.. you no try at all. Why marry her in the first place when you wanted a stay-at-home chick like your now babymama.. Smh .. some men sha. Adultery is a grave offense with eternal consequences. Repent .. God is watching all of us.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by amacastel: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Op pls modify the topic to toke makinwa's husband impregnate long time girl friend cos the last time I check ex girl friends do not get pregnant and they r not send abroad for delivery neither are they given big bizness to manage
Toke knew her husband is dating dt girl b4 marring him she think the guy will leave the gurl after marriage well men don't leave fomer habit esp wen they know dt the wife know abt it and yet marry them. Is no big deal a lot of men has children outside wedlock
Besides toke should learn her lesson of cutting off most of her parties and visiting politicians and do somthing abt giving her self and her husband children dts if she want to stay married
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by amacastel: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
cap28:
I'm beginning to wonder whether Nigerian women are better off being baby mamas rather than wives as there doesn't seem to be any incentive in being a married woman in Nigeria.

Your man can still cheat on you, bring home STDs, have children outside your matrimonial home, kick you out of the home if he gets fed up of the relationship and leave you penniless to bring up the children on your own. undecided undecided undecided

Lesson to all women - Stand on your own two feet and understand that marriage is not the be all and all.
If I were to advise Toke Makinwa I would say - get a divorce, find someone who genuinely loves you and never place 100% of your happiness in a man. Toke take a leaf out of Karrueche Tran's book (Chris Brown's ex) see how quickly she dropped him when she heard he impregnated another woman (and they were not even married) check out Chris Brown's mental state since Karrueche gave him the boot grin

Finally, Toke save your love for those who are genuine eg your family, a good man who recognises your value and any future children you might decide to have.

f I were to advise Toke Makinwa I would say - get a divorce, find someone who genuinely loves you

Why I singled dis part out is for records any way getting a divorce is the ast thing she will do coss the next man she is moving on with will cheat esp if she continue with her every day party and flambouyant life fact no man wants to be abandoned toke should work on her self 1st ( check Stephanie okereke linus as eg she got married and reduce falmbouyant life mercy johnson and co marriage should change a lot in both patners life

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by cap28: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
amacastel:

f I were to advise Toke Makinwa I would say - get a divorce, find someone who genuinely loves you

Why I singled dis part out is for records any way getting a divorce is the ast thing she will do coss the next man she is moving on with will cheat esp if she continue with her every day party and flambouyant life fact no man wants to be abandoned toke should work on her self 1st ( check Stephanie okereke linus as eg she got married and reduce falmbouyant life mercy johnson and co marriage should change a lot in both patners life

I don't think the flamboyance is what made him cheat after all he dated her for a good 12 years and he knew about her lifestyle.

Most men like women who have their own lives and are busy doing their own thing. Only really insecure men want couch potatoes as wives.

The bitter truth is that he does not love her, it doesn't take a man 12 years to know whether or not you are wife material.

Her best bet now is to go for an older wealthier man who will be grateful to have her on his arm eg A man like Oshiomole who will lavish money and attention on her, do you think Oshiomole would dare treat his gold digging wife like this?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by saints2(f): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
jaybee3:

You are very stûpid for blaming the poor girl

You really should try to engage your brain sometimes ya know. Toke or whatever her name is certainly wasn't all that busy 8 years ago when the dude started dating the other girl as reported.

Rubbish!

I used to respect you as an intelligent person full of wisdom until you show your stupidity, cant you for once be reasonable when replying an aguement, must you take your foolishness for the world to see, I stated my observation and you reply with insults.

The heaven weeps for your sake, you better go and do brain testing, na like this e dey start ooo
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by amacastel: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
cap28:

I don't think the flamboyance is what made him cheat after all he dated her for a good 12 years and he knew about her lifestyle.

Most men like women who have their own lives and are busy doing their own thing. Only really insecure men want couch potatoes as wives.

The bitter truth is that he does not love her, it doesn't take a man 12 years to know whether or not you are wife material.

Her best bet now is to go for an older wealthier man who will be grateful to have her on his arm eg A man like Oshiomole who will lavish money and attention on her, do you think Oshiomole would dare treat his gold digging wife like this?

Like I said b4 marriage is different from dating no matter how flamboyant u r as soon as u get married u must have to reduce that esp if u want to stay married if not this wot u get
For older men well they r no nonsense men if she marry an older man she won't be seen In every party never besides they cheat moer have baby mamas more u r jsut dia to enjoy money check corline danjuma, bianca and co go check history of their husbands baby mama every where he will spoil u with money but is cage bro am tlking to u frm experience

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by cap28: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
amacastel:

Like I said b4 marriage is different from dating no matter how flamboyant u r as soon as u get married u must have to reduce that esp if u want to stay married if not this wot u get
For older men well they r no nonsense men if she marry an older man she won't be seen In every party never besides they cheat moer have baby mamas more u r jsut dia to enjoy money check corline danjuma, bianca and co go check history of their husbands baby mama every where he will spoil u with money but is cage bro am tlking to u frm experience
Well she might be better off living in a cage and chained to an older uncaring rich man, she seems like the type who loves opulence, why not go for the rich older man, she might not get the love but at least she'll get the opulent lifestyle and she wont have to worry about money anymore. Right now she aint getting the opulent lifestyle or the love just heartache.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by AnneMomoh: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
DrGroove:

Sorry dear,nobody cheats on me cos I don't even notice it!
a man can never bleep only one woman.
face it!

well thats your opinion, it has been duly noted
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Maje again, what has toke makinwa done to desrve this from you

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
AnneMomoh:

well thats your opinion, it has been duly noted
no myn am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
maje again

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by ochejagabriel: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
DrGroove:
Why am I not surprised at this news?
Because ALL married men have girlfriends(whether regular or flings)
No matter how dramatic the proposal
No matter how expensive the wedding ceremony
No matter how romantic the honeymoon
No matter how he says I love you
No matter how you broadcast,advertise and showcase him
No matter how it seems he is the best man in the world
No matter how he carries big bible n speaks in tongues
He has a side chic(s) he is seriously,happily screwing without regrets
Give your heart to a man and watch yourself die young
Love a man in sincerity and watch yourself go crazy
Deceive yourself enough to trust a man and see yourself watching horror film
Make the mistake of thinking "He is different" and get the shock of your life
You can be the only wife of a man
you can be his only cook and home maker
You are VERY VERY lucky if u are the only mother of all his children
But you will/can NEVER be the only veejay his dicckk screws!
News of hubby impregnating side chic should not come as a surprise.Except you don't want to accept the reality and bask in the euphoria of scam called love.
Toke should gather herself together and face it!
What her darly husband has done is not a big deal.That is the true characteristic of a normal man.

U know why??
Men are Designed to have two or more wives.
Ask King David, he'll explain better

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by tivta(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Anazoric:

Lmao Beyonce had several miscarriages before she eventually had Blue Ivy. She, like other Hollywood celebrities have used assisted reproductive procedures to either conceive or for sex selection. Toke Makinwa and her siblings were orphaned before they were barely teenagers. Like most people who have experienced similar tragedies, they eventually take on a hustling attitude very early in life. If Maje was high society and rich the way we're all made to believe, Toke will not work as hard as she does.

The baby mama allegedly lives in Calabar and Toke's hubby was based in Lagos right? You need to make phone calls, book a flight and pack clothes to get to Calabar. Calculated effort. Following this string of preparation, it would be expected to make provision for contraceptive. He didn't. Calculated effort again. So, how again would Toke have been able to atop this by staying at home again?

Y'all been hating on that girl lowkey for reasons best known to you. Now you're happy. So what next? Were you invited to the naming ceremony? No. Has your hating increased your bank balance? No.
. Thanks for the info about her life, like I said am not justifying his cheating attitude per say what am saying is if he wandered outside of marriage because of want for a child then he might have a point. At the end of the day its their life sha, I really wish them well.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
jimmy2k:
They all looks likes people that takes drugs meaning little jonkies

Oh, boy. Dem dey share 's' for where you dey?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by tivta(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
cap28:

So having something to show for a marriage is having a child with a man who cheats on you with his ex? What do you think those women tell their children when those children grow up? "Your dad regularly beat me up and gave me STDs but at least I have something to show for it"!!! You seem not to understand that children who grow up in abusive environments end up with a lot of emotional problems later on in their own lives.

You sound very naïve, I cant believe you are holding Beyonce's business marriage up as an example of a good marriage. For your information Beyoncé's "marriage" is a business arrangement with zero love or affection on both sides. They are in what is known as an open marriage and are only together because their profitability relies heavily on the image of both of them being a happily married couple with a fairy tale lifestyle. IN real life neither of them can stand each other and rarely spend time together. Its all about business, baby and in the western world money is king. grin

Am disappointed you could say beyonce's marriage is a business arrangement, so in other words celebrities can't marry for love or what? Its your opinion sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gita Siddharth Is Dead / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.