Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend (71277 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida / God Will Punish Maje Ayida! - Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Hubby Ex-gf Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by jaybee3(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
saints2:

I used to respect you as an intelligent person full of wisdom until you show your stupidity, cant you for once be reasonable when replying an aguement, must you take your foolishness for the world to see, I stated my observation and you reply with insults.

The heaven weeps for your sake, you better go and do brain testing, na like this e dey start ooo
Please keep your respect bro.

I don't understand how you can type such by absorbing the dude of his failings as a husband.

Now get this into your head, men cheat because they want to and certain societies somewhat accepts it as a norm not because the wife or gf pushed them into doing it.

The dude was probably attracted to her fame and of course comfortable enough with it to go ahead with the wedding so the issue of availability due to tight work/busy schedules shouldn't even come up.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by saints2(f): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
jaybee3:

Please keep your respect bro.

I don't understand how you can type such by absorbing the dude of his failings as a husband.

Now get this into your head, men cheat because they want to and certain societies somewhat accepts it as a norm not because the wife or gf pushed them into doing it.

The dude was probably attracted to her fame and of course comfortable enough with it to go ahead with the wedding so the issue of availability due to tight work/busy schedules shouldn't even come up.

Na you sabi, dey take panadol for another person headache, maybe you get yourself busy and make a name for your self as Toke and her husband did... No quote me again ooo
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by jaybee3(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
saints2:

Na you sabi, dey take panadol for another person headache, maybe you get yourself busy and make a name for your self as Toke and her husband did... No quote me again ooo
I go quote you and nothing you can do about it.

Just relax yourself jor

It's not that serious

Oya sorry for calling you stupid
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by cap28: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
tivta:

Am disappointed you could say beyonce's marriage is a business arrangement, so in other words celebrities can't marry for love or what? Its your opinion sha.

Its very rare for a celebrity to marry for love, its not that they don't want to, its just that its almost impossible to find someone to love you for you when you are super rich. The other day someone was interviewing 50 cent and asked him if he planned on getting married any time soon and he said no, because he doesn't think its worth it.

Most of the people coming around them are doing so for their money and fame - period. That's why so many of them either divorce so many times or stay away from marriage completely.
JayZ openly dates Rhianna along with numerous other women and Beyoncé knows this, that's the reason Solange his sister in law punched him in the face in an elevator. Did you notice how Beyoncé stood by and watched while Solange attacked him - hardly the action of a loving wife don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by dynamitee: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Beyonce got married in 2008, ivy blue was born in 2012, 4 yrs later. Toke got married less than 18 months ago, she has 2yrs b4 u can compare 2 Bey.

And u dont kno y they dont hve kids yet. It cldve been Toke''s idea. Or maje''s idea. Maybe d gf gettin preggy was a mistake.

I hve bn tryin 2 think of a circumstance under which I cld blame Toke 4 this, nd I cant find one... short of her givin him permission 2 go and bang hs ex gf.

For better for worse should mean somethin. D Bible also said Men, be faithful 2 ur wives.
if it was d man that did not want any children or cldnt procreate, Toke wld hve been expected 2remain childless rather than b unfaithful 2 her husband. Or if he wanted a son by force she wld be expected 2keep gettin pregnant until a boy comes... even if it is 10 times.

She may not be ur type, but maje knew d kind of person she was b4 he married her.
marital vows are meant to be kept by both parties Abeg!

tivta:
. Genesis 9 vs7. As for you, be fruitful and increase in number;
multiply on the earth and increase upon it." That's all I can say about that. If she wanted an independent life she shouldn't have gotten married, even the "almighty" super hard working independent Beyonce has a child, so what's her own excuse at age 30? Abeg Toke is not meant to get married.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
tivta:
. Thanks for the info about her life, like I said am not justifying his cheating attitude per say what am saying is if he wandered outside of marriage because of want for a child then he might have a point. At the end of the day its their life sha, I really wish them well.

It's barely 2 years they got married. Maje was ho'£rny. Period. He's around his 40's, if he wanted a child so desperately he should have settled down much earlier.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Pdizzle(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
laykorn:

Everest, haven't you taken your Osogbo stuff today? This is the first time I'm seeing you make sense! grin
Yusjet and JigsawKillah must see this. No, we must celebrate this! Eve making sense shocked
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Princess4eva(f): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
KolaShangOne:
Its definitely making front page.. Its big news..

Toke the relationship advisor.. Side chick spotter.. O ma se ooo undecided grin grin

The way this world is set up right now ehn.. Men will always cheat.. You can argue with your shadow..

You see, exactly my point in another thread... Lessons from past relationship or so...
Men will always cheat, they are cheaters. As for me, No pity party for 'em! Ask Vhikky.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by estheremma(f): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmmmmm... Solomon's family is well known in calabar,i wonda which one of them is Anita,
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by shsalako(f): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
I really feel that we as Nigerians (male or female) need to get away from this thinking/acceptance that all Men cheats as in it just normal, we should just accept it like. Please me I feel that is backward thinking, its very wrong
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Airpure(f): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
I Feel so bad for Toke. This broke my heart can imagine how she feels.

But what is this wit all these men.is no one using condoms anymore. Minus pregnancy is no one sacred of HIV n other deadly stds anymore.

Women need to learn to support and lift other women up.
Men when u do this to a woman it hurts.it can break a woman.
Men need to stop thinking it's just sex.wen u do such u ve hurt ur partner for life.

Men need to wake up.its no longer just a man's world. 90% of the time if ur wife turns a blind eye to ur cheating she is probably getting some else where.

This is bad.Toke is too nice for this.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by fegflu: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Anazoric:

what is this one saying? Who is the hot man? Maje? Maje is hot ke? Celsius or Faranheit? What does the Maje guy do that makes him "high society"? If he had so much, why would Toke need to work as hard as she does? Ode, who told you poor man no dey cheat?

Are u as dumb as u write . Didn't u read somebody wrote here that he was a lagosbig boy, schooled abroad, born from a wealthy home. What do u call that kind of kid. Is not privilege .

Yes poor men dey cheat. What I mean by marrying ordinary person is marrying someone u can cage and have control over and not someone that act as if he is doin u favour by marrying u
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by julietchic(f): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
delors:
See comment o. Did he cheat with another man or woman? Smh. Na wah o
go back and read again ode!! Are u blind?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Adesiji77: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Throwback-Punch, December 15, 2013

My relationship with Maje Ayida over — Toke Makinwa
"I am not under any pressure to get married. It’s the society that puts pressure on women not minding that divorce rates are high. I was once in a long term relationship with Maje Ayida and it has come to an end. I think it’s unfair for me to speak about our relationship because he is not here to defend himself. He is an amazing guy but it was not meant to be. It’s strange being single again but I am taking it one step after the other. One of the mistakes I made in my last relationship is that we dated for a long time. They were amazing years but they were also 12 long years. When you are faithful to someone, know what you can tolerate. My Mr Right has to be God-fearing, who would not do certain things because he is God-fearing. He has to understand what I do and must not be selfish in any way."

http://www.punchng.com/spice/essence/my-relationship-with-maje-ayida-over-toke-makinwa/
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by tablu: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Eyaah so the wifey toke has now become a side chick.cos from d last time I checked married women were the ones that get pregnant for their hubands....

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by KolaShangOne(m): 12:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Princess4eva:

You see, exactly my point in another thread... Lessons from past relationship or so...
Men will always cheat, they are cheaters. As for me, No pity party for 'em! Ask Vhikky.

Calm down.. You sound bitter..

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by ajalaolanr(m): 1:02am On Jun 15, 2015
babyfun:
Too bad! A lantern does not see it's own bottom..... With all her vlogs on love and relationships, now she has fallen victim of those things we call men.... God will see her through.

To you men arebthings, you forget you were born by a man, you forget eve was made out of man, if men are things, I guess it will be wise to call women a waste product from man.

These things go around, one bad egg does not make the crate of eggs bad. 9 out of 10, these things happen to us to open our eyes and make us sober like children, they make us so and let us know that anything can happen to anybody no matter how much shielded or up there you think you are. Trust me, this has nothing to do with Toke but more to do with humbling her.

Anything can happen to anybody , I am a living testimony and I was humbled in my own way by my own experience albeit not similar to Tokes.

Your own humbling will come, everybody's will come, it will be your own decision to let it make or Mar you.

My Two Cents.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Princess4eva(f): 1:07am On Jun 15, 2015
KolaShangOne:

Calm down.. You sound bitter..

Ooooookay, I'm sipping the mellow tea, no qualms bt just know y'all 're cheaters.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Princess4eva(f): 2:01am On Jun 15, 2015
tivta:
Women in nigeria of this generation just love to be right no matter how truly wrong they are, how can a married woman who is 30years old not have anything to show for her marriage except globe trotting? If she had a kid now I would call Maje a poligamous hegoat, but he has none. I still say just because a woman is working doesn't mean she can't raise a family, that's why I so much love Beyonce, despite her over working life style, she still has time to raise her daughter. She is not a super woman but a virtuous woman, I bet that all the so called women shouting Maje is this and that are all just kids from the early 90's, who are on their way to becoming lesbians. Family must always come first if not there is no way you would be alive. I still say it, Toke was just not ready for marriage, you can't eat your cake and have it. She should have just married her job just like Genevive. I really pity girls of this generation, always trying to eat their cake and have it yet don't have wisdom like Beyonce, what a pity.

How dare you? Comparing Us to Beyonce of all people? She does not strike my idea of virtous. Somebody whose marriage a while back was on the brink of divorce.

For ur info Mister, you are not wearing Toke's shoes so you'll neva know. Have you ever considered she might av been trying to conceive without luck. You don't just sit in your living room, conjure ideas and without censoring ur thot process you assume you can apportion blames. Like somebody opined earlier on this thread, Mr Maje has been cheating before Toke became as busy, career wise as this. So, carry your sermon on the mount elsewhere.

Looking for some excuse for some dickhead that will shove their phallus into any willing hole....
The hole of coke bottle o, pepsi bottle, fanta, mountain dew, maltina can, even the hole on Tiger blade.....hole na hole Mtcheeeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by delors(m): 5:36am On Jun 15, 2015
julietchic:

go back and read again ode!!
Are u blind?
Lol. See this mosquito-legged sawdust brain. Na me u dey call ode? The guy cheated on his wife with another woman, not man. That was what I meant. So quick to insult people. No wonder ur life is so miserable. Oponu somebody.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Moana(f): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2015
Praisles:
The ''Home'' in this context doesnt mean she should be a full house wife o, she must work na, but i meant the way one moves around as a single person differs from that of being married.. Am so sorry for her.
Omotola is always on the go and so is her husband, you ever read anything about him impregnating other women before?
Stop trying to justify recklessness

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Shinelle(f): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
DrGroove:

Sorry dear,nobody cheats on me cos I don't even notice it!
a man can never bleep only one woman.
face it!
please i want to use this medium to report AnneMomoh that you know on nairaland.com

I dont know the appropriate channels to follow but he/she is an impersonator.
using the real persons pictures and name and descriptions to gain popularity for God knows what!

The real Anne Momoh is a friend of mine that knows nothing of this site.It took me a while to even explain what this forum was and how it works. I dont know why someone would impersonate another with their full names and photographs.

NAIRALAND (Guys especially ) beware!! I dont know what the plan is..
Im ready to go any length to stop this wicked soul!

Cc Seun , moderators and all
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by KolaShangOne(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2015
Princess4eva:

Ooooookay, I'm sipping the mellow tea, no qualms bt just know y'all 're cheaters.

We're all cheaters ehn undecided but you're following 3 men on Nairaland and 0 girls... I hear you..
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Princess4eva(f): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2015
KolaShangOne:

We're all cheaters ehn undecided but you're following 3 men on Nairaland and 0 girls... I hear you..

Abi make I add u? You av been pokenosing abi? Okay o keep stalking cheesy cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by KolaShangOne(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Princess4eva:

Abi make I add u? You av been pokenosing abi? Okay o keep stalking cheesy cheesy

Add me na.. You can be my side chick.. grin grin

Jus kidding.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Princess4eva(f): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
KolaShangOne:

Add me na.. You can be my side chick.. grin grin
Jus kidding.
A gud thing dat u're jus kidding
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by free37: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmmm.......
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nairaface: 4:59am On Jul 28, 2015
tivta:
Women in nigeria of this generation just love to be right no matter how truly wrong they are, how can a married woman who is 30years old not have anything to show for her marriage except globe trotting? If she had a kid now I would call Maje a poligamous hegoat, but he has none. I still say just because a woman is working doesn't mean she can't raise a family, that's why I so much love Beyonce, despite her over working life style, she still has time to raise her daughter. She is not a super woman but a virtuous woman, I bet that all the so called women shouting Maje is this and that are all just kids from the early 90's, who are on their way to becoming lesbians. Family must always come first if not there is no way you would be alive. I still say it, Toke was just not ready for marriage, you can't eat your cake and have it. She should have just married her job just like Genevive. I really pity girls of this generation, always trying to eat their cake and have it yet don't have wisdom like Beyonce, what a pity.
you are a world class r3ta4d, and i say this with a guarded sense of responsibility and respect. Why dont you know that? For every woman battling fertility issues, and, wait for this, every man battling fertility issues, I say you are a waste of space. How do you know what is going on in their home, gossip? For you to have cited the bible to buttress your warped view, i say may the Holy Ghost fire burn you to pieces. In the spirit of quoting scriptures, I leave you with Exodus 23:2. "Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong. When you give testimony in a lawsuit, do not pervert justice by siding with the crowd."

Additionally, who died and made you God, that couples must live by your expectations? What if they both were not ready for kids, does that stop you from making yours? Or does it reduce the number of kids abandoned by fathers, each who woke up to the realization that he couldn't afford a baby after impregnating his wife? Or you don't know any of those?

If he was indeed not happy with his wife, he could have walked. But it seemed as if the misogynist boy in a man's body wanted to eat his cake as the husband of the successful Toke, but still have it in his pants for the old flame... and you have the audacity to accuse Toke of wanting to eat her cake but still have it? Vamoose. You just read too dense to be serious.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nairaface: 5:05am On Jul 28, 2015
tivta:
. Am beginning to think you are a woman wrapper ( no offense meant) you are giving the impression that a woman must have a job just to support the man to raise their family? What ever happened to living within your means? Why can't she teach? Start a small biz? Etc? Must a woman make millions before she can help the family grow? Don't tell me you will like to marry a celebrity cause I promise you its tougher than going through hell. I will always advice those I met to always live within their means and stop STOP trying to keep up with the joneses. This is why marriages don't last anymore, everyone is too busy chasing money instead of raising the family. I recommend you watch these two movies to see how important family is above all else, the funny thing is that these movies are even from the whites(can you imagine) people nigerians are trying so hard to be like, SMH. They are, THE FAMILY MAN and CLICK. Thank me later.
why did you not become a teacher, if you have the mental capacity to so do? So your daughters, God help them, should only aspire to get by in life, right? You go die the day you find say na blanks u bin dey shoot, and your pikins na.... not quit yours.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Hubby Impregnates Ex Girlfriend by Nairaface: 5:29am On Jul 28, 2015
cap28:
I'm beginning to wonder whether Nigerian women are better off being baby mamas rather than wives as there doesn't seem to be any incentive in being a married woman in Nigeria.

Your man can still cheat on you, bring home STDs, have children outside your matrimonial home, kick you out of the home if he gets fed up of the relationship and leave you penniless to bring up the children on your own. undecided undecided undecided

Lesson to all women - Stand on your own two feet and understand that marriage is not the be all and all.
If I were to advise Toke Makinwa I would say - get a divorce, find someone who genuinely loves you and never place 100% of your happiness in a man. Toke take a leaf out of Karrueche Tran's book (Chris Brown's ex) see how quickly she dropped him when she heard he impregnated another woman (and they were not even married) check out Chris Brown's mental state since Karrueche gave him the boot grin

Finally, Toke save your love for those who are genuine eg your family, a good man who recognises your value and any future children you might decide to have.

very sad. I recently met a teenage girl in one of the Nigerian cities living with AIDS. She comes from a rich home, so she is able to afford treatment. She got it from her mom (perinatal transmission). Guess where her mom, a very beautiful woman, got it from? The rich and entitled twerp she married. They are all managing it, but I wonder... would the man had stayed if the tables were turned? Has ne learned his lesson, or has he been infecting ill-trained girls who run after money? My heart bled for the teenager, but she really is an epitome of strength. A victim she refuses to be.

The more excuses we give for men forsaking their homes and vows to cheat we give, the more problems we create: troubled kids, depressed wives, mismanaged businesses, .... Women cheat too, that is a fact. But what is troubling is the acceptance societies, not just Nigeria, have for cheating men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) / Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit / Destiny Etiko Slays In Bikini At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.