Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — (40681 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2015
Ok... Let see what happens this week.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by oooooohh: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2015
16 years years of misrule,corruption,and bad governance,have left our youth illiterate on how it feels to experience Good governance,they have become comfortable with all the wrongs and see it as a normal way of life when it comes to Nigerian politics, i would such youth to understand that Military rule is different from Democratic rule, in Democratic dispensation a leader follows due process and leads with the constitution, will Military rule is charaterise with direct orders and Decrees and Edict, with the aid of supreme military coucil, remember in this phase of governance everything is regimented and rouged.....if the handover notes are not understood and implemented in the new government then it results to bad governance,they are certain program started by the privious admistration that needs continuation....and again if u dont knw how great ur problem is u will not hw to solve it, just a few days ago the Governor of Benue state told its indigenes that the stat is in debt of abt #90 billion naira as against the #9.26billion as stated by his predecessor, pls. I urge people to understand the basics in Democratic Governance and due process bfore u exhibite ur ignorance in public.....

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by oooooohh: 9:34am On Jun 14, 2015
16 years years of misrule,corruption,and bad governance,have left our youth illiterate on how it feels to experience Good governance,they have become comfortable with all the wrongs, and see it as a normal way of life when it comes to Nigerian politics, i want such youth to understand that Military rule is different from Democratic rule, in Democratic dispensation a leader follows due process and leads with the constitution, will Military rule is charaterise with direct orders and Decrees and Edict, with the aid of supreme military coucil, remember in this phase of governance everything is regimented and rouged.....if the handover notes are not understood and implemented in the new government then it results to bad governance,they are certain program started by the privious admistration that needs continuation....and again if u dont knw how great ur problem is u will not hw to solve it,for example, just a few days ago the Governor of Benue state told its indigenes that the stat is in debt of abt #90 billion naira as against the #9.26billion as stated by his predecessor, pls. I urge people to understand the basics in Democratic Governance and due process bfore u exhibite ur ignorance in public.....
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by onatisi(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2015
Even apc supporters are finding it increasingly difficult to defend buhari slowness and unfortunately there is no way you can make a 70 year old man run like a 50yrs old. So nigeria simply have to follow buhai speed of doing things . By july ending we should have some ministers

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by jaymichael(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2015
To all these "OVIAS" complaining about the unavailability of Buhari's ministerial list yet , I want to ask you, If the list is out today, which Senate will confirm their nomination? is it the one that has adjourned plenary till 23rd?
You people appears to be the real dullards in your attempt to spread hatred for the President and find faults Everything and Nothing. TANOIDS, get your Vaseline ready, the list will be out then you can have something to mastubate about. Jonathan is gone, get over the mourning and move on.
The least you can do for yourselves is to criticize constructively.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by oloriooko(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2015
PMB is being hampered by many forces including APC
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by chernest2002: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2015
Pmb is yet to enter the seat of power,he is busy inviting marabous and baba lawos to make charms for him before going into his seat,after then he will start so my people please have patience cause that is what you bargain for in voting a 73 years old man who should have been spending his old age with his cows in his farm,Apceeeeee one chance.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by mediachirps(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2015
OkwuruOKARISIA:
bros,u passed ur GNS 101 & mr poster did not attend class d day concord was taught
kind of
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by onatisi(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2015
oloriooko:
PMB is being hampered by many forces including APC
precisely,it seems buhari has now realised that ruling nigeria as a civilian is quite different from ruling as a military man. He is pulled by so many powerful forces and interest groups that he must manage and at the same time meet the masses expectations. Last week they blamed the senate ,now we have a senate ,maybe this week they will blame the non composition of senate committee

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2015
I remember on the weekend after Buhari was sworn in, people were asking for the names of his SGF, CoS, and NSA... we were told that it's weekend as if government stops working on weekend.. the next excuse now is 100 days. Continue

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by davades(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2015
dayo23:
I can authoritatively tell you we have had none since 2010! This is a new Goverment allow them to work.

No mind all those stupid fellows....na wuru wuru job dem want......my presido jes relax and watch well before you chose jare
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by patrickmuf(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2015
hedonistic:

Very ridiculous excuses. In spite of the unprecedented cooperation given to Buhari by the outgone administration of Jonathan after the election, this confused dullard still cannot tell his right from his left, two weeks after his inauguration.

What if Jonathan had been hostile and chose not to prepare any handover notes whatsoever? What if he had not cooperated at all as was the case in Rivers State and other states where the APC were sore losers as usual? So the Dullard of Daura would have needed two years to "understand what the situation was" before appointing ministers and getting to work? Did he understand what the situation was before making fake and unfulfillable campaign promises to hopelessly gullible Nigerians?
You obviously don't know the meaning of "Unprecedented"
Quit the name calling, it doesn't make you appear more intelligent than nothing...
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by fitzmayowa: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2015
blackpanda:

I guess u are one of the tanoids d poster was referring to. Always looking for one thing or the other to complain about just because ur greedy corrupt and useless pdp was kicked out of govt shamefully.
FYI in a democracy nothing is automatic. There is a process to everything and Buhari has barely stayed a month in govt before u useless pdp goons start vomiting nonsense. Compared to mr clueless that slept on the throne for 6yrs. PMB will deliver. The choice of ministers are exclusively his business. So relax and let him do his job.

You have failed to comprhend what my post is all about, and to bust your bubble not everyone is tanoid or shytenoid or whatever you call them...

I suggest you go through the post again and decipher the message...

4 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by D9ty7(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2015
APC and excuses be like 5 and 6. Garba Shehu is now handling their dirty talks.
Jonathan gave to handover notes to Buhari few days to inauguaration, Fashola(APC) gave the handover notes to Ambode(APC) at the same time, so, what's Shehu talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Okeikpu(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2015
Well Nigerians don enter 1chance.... The grammar wey dis Daura President dey blow on YouTube is becoming unbearable ⊙︿⊙ APC is a disgrace in Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by dammytosh: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2015
voxpopp:
Why are they explaining to TANOIDS

They have no brains to comprehend such things.

Its like explaining further-maths to a three year old kid grin

From the first day of buharis presidency all they come hear to shout on nairaland is "Daura President".

The funny thing is we gave jonathan almost two years before the name "clueless" stuck and its quite unfortunate that the majority of people that referred to Jonathan as clueless were the same people that voted for him but were grossly disappointed especially after years of nothingness. The clueless was never in charge of his reign...even his illiterate wife would have done a better job.

TANOIDS deserve no explanation from this administration especially cos hate and bigotry wouldn't let them understand anything.

Let them forward all their demand of performance to Wike, T. Orjis puppet in abia and other PDP doctor whom they voted because they never beleived in buharis presidency

"What else can i say ?"

In Shaun Amadi of Brilla FM's voice.

spots on mate.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by neocortex: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2015
dayo23:
PDP woeful lies and deceit expose! Our Gentle admirable Presido and brilliant VP Carry on jareey, no lies and deceit fashion against them shall succeed. Next stop is Tinubu smiling along with Mr President, those yeebos and saTANOID be ready for more heartbreak I mean heavy one.

Keep living in denial , that you don't believe a fact doesn't make it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by bugzbunny: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2015
fitzmayowa:

What you've posted here does not correlate to the topic, how many months will it take for nigerians to know the ministers that will head each ministry

PMB can't head every ministry, so he has to hit the gorund running as soon as possible with appointments and the likes...

"If you take 10years practising madness in the corner of your room na which time you wan display the madness to the public"
When was the national assembly inaugurated?
Is it ur father in d village dat will screen them?
Other administrations that were quick to appoint ministers
What did they achieve?
Dnt allow hate to lead u
It makes you a dumba*s
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by neocortex: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2015
I don't know who is dumber between Garbage sheu and Babaonechance.
In esence , Sheu is saying that GEJ refused to give them handover note that would have contained the names of Buhari's ministers , how to tackle Boko haram and how to run a government ; if this is the case then why the hell was Babaonechance voted in the first place.
Nigerians wants quality leadership not a visionless senilitized government.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Reference(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2015
Stop worrying this man about Ministerial lists abeg. The ministers work for him not you, they are not elected so he can take his time on that afterall is government not working. Infact I'm beginning to suspect some of you. You want to start lobbying and rent seeking, contracting and kick forwarding. Make una go find work oh. Government work no be work oh.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2015
Baba please take all your time. Nigeria cannot be better in just a month not to talk of 3weeks.

Slow and steady wins the race.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by AreaFada2: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2015
cdaboss:
d blame game shit is getting old
My friend, the backlash the APC Fed govt will get will be far worse.

Because so many young people put so much hope on grandpa GMB. I warned them not to expect too much but they called me Tanoid.

GMB's delay gives me hope though.

The man knows that he's surrounded by very bad and utterly corrupt lot. He doesn't trust more than two or three people around him.

Beyond Fashola & Dambazau, I doubt if there's really anyone else, hence his dilemma.

And this lack of trust will affect his govt. Nothing will be done without his close scrutiny. And that will frustrate many and slow down governance.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2015
No mind them. Now they want quick fix for what they have degraded for 6 years now.

Reference:
Stop worrying this man about Ministerial lists abeg. The ministers work for him not you, they are not elected so he can take his time on that afterall is government not working. Infact I'm beginning to suspect some of you. You want to start lobbying and rent seeking, contracting and kick forwarding. Make una go find work oh. Government work no be work oh.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2015
“The President did say he would hit the ground running, but he has not been given the chance to hit the ground running because the administration that he succeeded — the Jonathan administration — did not deliver the handover notes until two or three days to the inauguration, meaning that these handover notes were submitted at a time when everyone had been consumed by (inauguration) activities.
This is the 16th day of Buhari's Presidency yet they are still "blaming" Goodluck Jonathan. Where were they since March 28 after winning election? Does that mean they have no plan? So Buhari is learning on the job? If this is not #OneChance then what is it? BabaOneChance pls hit the ground running

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by lagdmark(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2015
Buhari everyday one excuse or the other. By the time buhari vacates aso rock in 2019 by God's Grace, he would have 1,700 reasons and excuses why he couldn't deliver his promises.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2015
AreaFada2:
My friend, the backlash the APC Fed govt will get will be far worse.

Because so many young people put so much hope on grandpa GMB. I warned them not to expect too much but they called me Tanoid.

GMB's delay gives me hope though.

The man knows that he's surrounded by very bad and utterly corrupt lot. He doesn't trust more than two or three people around him.

Beyond Fashola & Dambazau, I doubt if there's really anyone else, hence his dilemma.

And this lack of trust will affect his govt. Nothing will be done without his close scrutiny. And that will frustrate many and slow down governance.
Bros, @ the emboldened. I don't think you know that man called Dambazau. He's everything wrong with a society.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2015
Clueless Daura President

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by abraka00(f): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2015
[/quote]What does handover notes get to do with appointment of ministers or sgf? Was it because Jonathan showed magnanimity by giving his handover note? If inspite of the handover note Buhari could not appoint SGF, what would have happened if no note was given? Amaechi did not give handover note in Rivers, did it prevent Wike from hitting d ground running? APC and Buhari blame PDP and Jonathan for every petty thing. Is this how they want to manage the affairs of Nigeria. APC should admit their failure.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by AreaFada2: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, @ the emboldened. I don't think you know that man called Dambazau. He's everything wrong with a society.

Well, in times of security issues, he needs someone with military background.

I realise that corruption-wise, GMB won't find anyone in the corridors of power in Niger Area that has any integrity.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by odejayi200(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2015
However, Shehu said, “It is a matter of courtesy that the office of the President would be given that respect. The PDP, which issued a statement saying the delay had embarrassed the country, should be asked: How many times have they suspended the plenary of the National Assembly, either the Senate or the House of Representatives, to go into the PDP caucus?

if pdp r know for this norms by suspending plenary for mere caucus meeting @ d expense of d nation.y r apc trying to do d same when we all thought they r real agents of change.we expect apc to do thing diffrently.that is d change nigerians voted for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu And Tonye Cole Walked To The Podium In Rivers (Video) / Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter / Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.