Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — (40680 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Amanwulu1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
voxpopp:
Why are they explaining to TANOIDS

They have no brains to comprehend such things.

Its like explaining further-maths to a three year old kid grin

From the first day of buharis presidency all they come hear to shout on nairaland is "Daura President".

The funny thing is we gave jonathan almost two years before the name "clueless" stuck and its quite unfortunate that the majority of people that referred to Jonathan as clueless were the same people that voted for him but were grossly disappointed especially after years of nothingness. The clueless was never in charge of his reign...even his illiterate wife would have done a better job.

TANOIDS deserve no explanation from this administration especially cos hate and bigotry wouldn't let them understand anything.

Let them forward all their demand of performance to Wike, T. Orjis puppet in abia and other PDP doctor whom they voted because they never beleived in buharis presidency
bros u kn a child shuldn't teach history. A lot of distortion if u understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by leanalyst: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bla,bla,bla.... Excuses upon excuses. Will Buhari and cronies keep giving excuses until 4 years run out? They are going to soon start making Nigegrians uncomfortable.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Amanwulu1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
voxpopp:

Weren't you are that the handover notes were delayed and weren't delivered timely whether deliberately or otherwise by the last administration

Pls read and comprehend
in dat case wike would have waited 4 2yrs b4 he choosing his team cos there was nobody on ground to hand over to him. So stop defending weaknesseS of ur DULLARD slave master wit hollow excuse or he'll kill u wit excuses cos gej will alwaz b mentioned by apc like they were doing frm wen he was in power.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by reuben79: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Turbocharged:
In 1984 did Shagari hand him any handover note before he started ruling?

#Stoppointingfingers #Startworking
Jonathan as done d worst 4 dis our generation.but God almighty will judge him.he will Nt go free.b4 u can quote say amen to dis prayer, God of heave will rule ur life d way and manner Jonathan ruled dis country.say amen b4 u can quote me okk.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by reuben79: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Obj my hero, pmb and Tinubu my role model, fasola my mentor, obiano my director.happy Sunday 2 u all.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Excellentmind: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
What correlation exists between handing over by the former government and appointing of ministers?

It's surprising to note that Buhari, who claims to know all the problems of present day Nigeria and their solutions is citing late hand over documents by the former government as the reason for the delay in hitting the ground running by the present government.

it's either the campaign promises are delivered without delay or somebody will face the music squarely.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Excellentmind: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
reuben79:
Jonathan as done d worst 4 dis our generation.but God almighty will judge him.he will Nt go free.b4 u can quote say amen to dis prayer, God of heave will rule ur life d way and manner Jonathan ruled dis country.say amen b4 u can quote me okk.

Commenting is not by force, you have nothing good to say, so keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by misspatsy(f): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
dayo23:
PDP woeful lies and deceit expose! Our Gentle admirable Presido and brilliant VP Carry on jareey, no lies and deceit fashion against them shall succeed. Next stop is Tinubu smiling along with Mr President, those yeebos and saTANOID be ready for more heartbreak I mean heavy one.
Quit callin any tribe here.The meeting was held before Yemi travelled so he could have been around ok.A recent post here on NL said that d VP wouldn't be able to withstand d sight of some footage in the meeting and also he wasn't trusted by Buhari with info cos he is Tinubu's boy.That source wouldn't have said all this if he was absent.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Positiveminds(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
This is a case of a drowning man holding on to a straw.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by reuben79: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
Excellentmind:

Commenting is not by force, you have nothing good to say, so keep quiet!
thank God u hv accepted dat God of heaven will rule ur life d way Jonathan ruled dis country.tank God 4 u
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by eliwa47(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
surawilly:

http://www.punchng.com/news/why-buhari-has-yet-to-choose-ministers-presidency/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
why can't they just leave this man alone, and let him do his job, as Nigerians are not desperately in a hurry.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by funlord(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
voxpopp:

From the first day of buharis presidency all they come hear to shout on nairaland is "Daura President".

The funny thing is we gave jonathan almost two years before the name "clueless" stuck and its quite unfortunate that the majority of people that referred to Jonathan as clueless were the same people that voted for him but were grossly disappointed especially after years of nothingness. The clueless was never in charge of his reign...even his illiterate wife would have done a better job.

TANOIDS deserve no explanation from this administration especially cos hate and bigotry wouldn't let them understand anything.

Let them forward all their demand of performance to Wike, T. Orjis puppet in abia and other PDP doctor whom they voted because they never beleived in buharis presidency
grin
voxpopp:

TANOIDS and EBELE FANS! Sorry oh?

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by anwo247: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
voxpopp:

But buhari is still a Dullard + No certificate

#DauraDullard
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Icecomrade: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2015

Lame excuses by PMB. Maybe I don't understand this clearly?

Is it the outcome of the hand over note that will determine who PMB appoints into each ministerial office?

Or he already has a list but simply waiting for final report to announce his list
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by kernel504(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
voxpopp:

Weren't you are that the handover notes were delayed and weren't delivered timely whether deliberately or otherwise by the last administration

Pls read and comprehend
Lia Mohammad said Jonathan is clueless, why will you need "clueness note"?
Secondly, when APC were reading their manifesto, it wasn't dependent on Jonathan's hand over note.
Buhari's administration is wasting time, they should have had a plan, not behaving naive to sensitive national issues.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by caugann(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Does this Garba Shehu man have brain working in his head at all? Two weeks after inauguration and u are still looking for who to put the blame on. May be he wants d previous administration to hand over to them one month before the presidential election. He should just keep quiet if he have nothing reasonable to say or is he paid per word / appearance then I can understand the reason why he must talk.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by kuchikau: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Foolish president....
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by kuchikau: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
.....Foolish president....
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by kuchikau: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
I miss GEJ
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by kuchikau: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
I miss GEJ....
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by LAX89(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
The fact that apc are not yet prepared for governance was played out in the election of the principal officers of NASS, and it's also playing out now in the presidency. At the very least, PMB should've by now appointed his Chief of Staff, SFG and his Principal Personal Secretary. His election was not contested in court, so he had ample time after the election to make up his mind on these. Time has come for apc to stop blaming GEJ for their unpreparedness and inefficiency and get on with the business of governing, or PMB can resign and immediately hand over to Osunbade/Osinbajo who seems more articulate and ready anyway.
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by light004: 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
I can't believe this is coming from APC that kept telling Nigerians the sorry state of our economy needing the clueless one to provide directions on how to appoint ministers. This is worse than clueless and a significant total unpreparedness despite the hope given to Nigerians. So, what have they been telling us about the economy? Na one chance be this ooooo
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by bilal4riid(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
fitzmayowa:
All I see here is excuses, PMB won election over 2months before hand over, so in over 60 days PMB/APC failed to come up with a list of ministers and other government officials that will make up his cabinet right

Well it doesn't come as a surprise though since they failed to handle the issue of electing senate president and speaker properly...

The 8th assembly is almost a week and yet ministerial list has not been sent to them for screening, I hope we are not in for 4years of excuses...SMH
President Olusegun Obasanjo did not compose his cabinet until July 28, 1999. It took the late President Umaru Yar’Adua till July 20th, 2007 to unveil his cabinet. Immediate past President Goodluck Jonathan was the fastest of recent presidents, inaugurating his cabinet on June 23, 2011.

WHAT CAN U SAY NOW?
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Ariyoh1: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
wasn't the topic supposed to read thus; why Buhari has is yet to choose ministers?
Because he has to be vigilant in order 4 him not to put the square peg in the round hole......... Even Jonathan who was the fastest president to name his ministers had not done so by dis time of his regime. He announced his ministers on june 23rd 2011 and u r der shouting why Buhari has not name his ministers. U had better be patient to witness to governance
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by cdaboss: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
AreaFada2:
My friend, the backlash the APC Fed govt will get will be far worse.

Because so many young people put so much hope on grandpa GMB. I warned them not to expect too much but they called me Tanoid.

GMB's delay gives me hope though.

The man knows that he's surrounded by very bad and utterly corrupt lot. He doesn't trust more than two or three people around him.

Beyond Fashola & Dambazau, I doubt if there's really anyone else, hence his dilemma.

And this lack of trust will affect his govt. Nothing will be done without his close scrutiny. And that will frustrate many and slow down governance.
dey ar all d same
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Ajascolove(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
God bless you
voxpopp:

You are blessed
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by emmykk(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
disloman:
As ur father n ur generations wandering around without purposes.
purposes
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by disloman(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
emmykk:
purposes
Thanks
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by lilcashking(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
fitzmayowa:
All I see here is excuses, PMB won election over 2months before hand over, so in over 60 days PMB/APC failed to come up with a list of ministers and other government officials that will make up his cabinet right

Well it doesn't come as a surprise though since they failed to handle the issue of electing senate president and speaker properly...

The 8th assembly is almost a week and yet ministerial list has not been sent to them for screening, I hope we are not in for 4years of excuses...SMH
ODE. Understand simple english u can't,y will he go ahead and start chosen minister when he did nt see the HAND OVER NOTE?
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
AfricanGod2:
[size=45pt]DULL EXCUSES![/size]

...from the spokeman of a dull President
Re: Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers — by BLOTRS: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
Silly excuse...so buhari has to see the handover notes before knowing how to run Nigeria? it means he never had plans from the on set...hasn't he been in Nigeria? does he not know Nigeria's problems anymore...spare me this trash jor...imagine..."i have to study handover notes before appointing ministers" chai ...2019 pls come fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 / Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run / Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.