Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,060 members, 7,867,010 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Zenith Bank-fair Or Unfair? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank-fair Or Unfair? (641 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Zenith Bank Adopts New Financial Reporting Style For Half-year / Italian Arraigned For Defrauding Zenith Bank Of N717m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank-fair Or Unfair? by DonPedro3(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2009
An incident happened to a very close family friend of mine who has served Zenith Bank for over 7 years.It happened that he had some issues with 2 of his junior colleagues in the Branch where he worked. An easy going fellow as he is, he never had it in mind that those two junior colleagues had some things up their sleeves to nail him. A misunderstanding happened between him and one of them and they capitalized on it and connived to allege that he slapped one of them.This they documented and reported straight to HR.

One thing lead to another and before he knew it, he was suspended indefinitely without due recourse to his loyalty to the Bank and antecedent.

This is a person that has served Zenith Bank dutifully over the last seven years and above.

Presently,his fate is hanging in the balance as the suspension has since taken effect.

Has Zenith Bank being fair to this easy going fellow

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Banks Better In Financial Crises / Nairalanders, I Need Advice / Business Ideas For People On The Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.