Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Little Prince George Steals The Spotlight As Troops Came In Colour To Mark The Q - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Prince George Steals The Spotlight As Troops Came In Colour To Mark The Q (721 Views)

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party / Chronicles Of The Star In The Making- Omeelin On The Spotlight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Prince George Steals The Spotlight As Troops Came In Colour To Mark The Q by eyesourcenews: 6:32am On Jun 14, 2015
Decked out in all their military finery, with bearskins, cavalry and soldiers galore, the Royal family assembled in central London today for the Trooping of the Colour to mark the Queen's official birthday.
But despite all the splendour on show, there was only one star, as gorgeous Prince George made his first appearance on the balcony of Buckingham Palace to wave at the adoring crowds gathered below alongside the Duchess of Cambridge, making her first appearance since giving birth last month.

Cute baby...More photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/little-prince-george-steals-spotlight.html

(1) (Reply)

I Can Marry A 9yr Old. Charge Me. My Law Is Qur’an And Sunnah / Danfo Drivers Is Back On A New Music Titled: Ti Nini / I’ve Not Been Invited By NDLEA –davido(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.