Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures (81000 Views)

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Iceman296: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2015
Lol
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2015
mencade5:
jfjjf

What's this u wrote?

2 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by demmy0325(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by hardbody: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:
But why nigerian churches self like to disturb the neighbourhood?

Dem no fit just dey play their song for inside their church jeje.
Make dem bear am na

Never seen or heard Jehovah's witnesses disturbing their neighbourhood in the course of their service.

1 Like

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Btruth: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2015
grin

I'm a Xtian, but I hate when a church or mosque contributed unnecessary noise to the environment.

.......but all this one small ooo. Ever been to Oshodi during the day. Especially when you planned to make a phone call. I think the best thing is to make a law that will banned churches, mosque and the parks from creating nuisance in the public places.

1 Like

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by missbehave247(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2015
And it make FP "nawa ooo.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by iamsecsy(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:
But why nigerian churches self like to disturb the neighbourhood?

Dem no fit just dey play their song for inside their church jeje.
Make dem bear am na

The church should have listened to the man, but I've never seen any mosque that has hidden large twitter speakers... If u live close to a central mosque u r in trouble.. If u live in agege u r closer to hell... Because u wake when the Muslims wakes up... I doubt if any christian has ever done what that man did.. God help us

5 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2015
time to teach my neighborhood a lesson

1 Like

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Gentelsoul: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2015
for ur mind now u go church abi?
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by niggi4life(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2015
Some churches are just fond of causing Noise pollution and disturb other people during their quiet time.
There was a particular church opposite my house, they always had Vigils every Wednesday and Friday, they have Four Large speakers which faced North, East West and South, so anywhere you are around that neighborhood be sure you wont sleep every night on Wednesdays and Fridays, For Christ's sake i call this wickedness, when i couldn't take it anymore i reported them to the Lagos state Authorities and luckily for me and other neighbors the church was closed down.
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Icon4s(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2015
Bt where are d speakers na?

1 Like

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by nkpommpko(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2015
He is oncourse, these churches have to make noise like God is deaf

2 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by 9jatatafo(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2015
Since the man complained to the church, the church should have made amendment. And for the man, that is not the right thing to do. I wonder why churches of today like making loud noises both night and day. If the churches don't shout, God will not answer their prayers?

1 Like

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by cvibe2: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2015
I still wonder why speakers have to be placed outside Churches to disturb the peace of the neighbourhood people who worked night shifts.

There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life.

You are totally awesome. Your friends always tell you what a great catch you are. But you have a problem. You’re still single. Not only are you single, you can’t see any good reason why you’re single.

All the bad boys and naughty girls are hooking up and getting married, and here you are: smart, working class, busy professional, relatively drama-free, and alone at night. Again!.

Whenever you’re out in public, you see all the couples or married people, and wonder how and where they met up, and what was said to get the ball rolling.

Now let’s look at it another way…

Imagine yourself having more people romantically interested in you. Imagine that special someone writing you back, accepting your offer of a first date, becoming your partner.

Sound good?

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2015
Aminat508:
I don't understand embarassed

I love you hajia Aminat508

1 Like

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by sigiyaya(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2015
adeekiti:
Na wa o, u dey church dey upload for Nairaland and as for the man his case dey God hand
grin grin grin
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2015
the man is right, you dont have to disturb the whoe world cos u want to worship your god.

at least you said your god is not deaf
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by mypayne(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2015
Good for the church
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by iliasaa(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2015
Motolank:
You said Muslim undecided, they are known for obstruction, destruction and disorganization... to mention but a few
I once lived next to mosque, they wake me up daily at 1st but I later got use.

They are wicked generation
try n use ur sense for once. Are u supporting what the church is doing ?

2 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by mencade5(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2015
Activa:

What's this u wrote?
woman why u dey disturb me na? tongue
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Aminat508(f): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2015
cowleg:

Hajia do you really have life outside nairaland always on first page on everythread
. We are on strike, tell aregbe to pay us embarassed

2 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by pocohantas(f): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2015
Where is the loudspeaker? You were busy snapping the man's house, house that he would soon put plenty tenant and make money.

You saw everything. No you didn't, you didn't see the speaker.

Dumb report
Very dumb
Very very dumb undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Akkord4gov: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2015
Tit for tat
The same way a church is disturbing us in a new site o.An area that u can count ao many houses dere yet d church won't allow us to sleep
I like this man and mayb I will integrate his idea
God isn't deaf,he even appreciate our silence prayers than all dese shouting and disturbing others
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Hamza05(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2015
Aminat508:
I don't understand embarassed
aswr me sef.... embarassed
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Aminat508(f): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2015
Hamza05:
aswr me sef.... embarassed
. How? Kinni?
Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by donhils: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2015
Streamsyjd:
I attended my sister's church today in Arepo, Ogun-State. I attend the church whenever am around.
I noticed this morning that there was a very loud speaker playing different kind of Muslim songs so I asked my brother in law when the mosque started and he said theres no mosque. That the man that owns the house opposite the church (a strong muslim) complained severely that MFM church were disturbing him that they r not the only church around. So since they did not do anything about it he decided to teach them a lesson by putting a loud speaker directly in front of them.
The funny thing is the man sat inside his compound pressing phone.
My sister's church is beside the MFM church, RCCG, Peace and Godwin Parish.
We got to church 7am so I saw everything and moreover I always stay in the children's church upstairs
Kind of funny... It is well cos I Dnt know what to say...
Happy Sunday...

Check the pix below
So Muslims now complain about loudspeakers near their houses? when they are the highest perpetrators of this offense. Disturbing their neighborhood up to 5 times daily when they'll be shouting inside their mosque with their speakers outside.
Do to others what you would have them do you cos what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

2 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by 2sex(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2015
Motolank:
You said Muslim undecided, they are known for obstruction, destruction and disorganization... to mention but a few

shut up... I am a christian but sincerely noise in churches does not mean God is deaf. There should be laws in regulate such or face penalty or pay fines. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Akkord4gov: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2015
9jatatafo:
Since the man complained to the church, the church should have made amendment. And for the man, that is not the right thing to do. I wonder why churches of today like making loud noises both night and day. If the churches don't shout, God will not answer their prayers?

Bro,I think that is d right tin the man can do.Am facing the sametin in my area.We have told the pastor(very young o bt arrogant) a lot of time,we have reported severely to the landlord association(majorly xtians),we have even threatened him with court yet he won't stop.
I think we are goin to use this strategy too.I like it

3 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by nickyvil: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2015
Motolank:

Did you read at all ? I'm a Christian but we need to learn not to disturb other'a peace or privacy cos of religion. The man hav complained so many times instead they keep disturbing him I won't blame the man but will rather say the church should learn how do their things with out disturbing others. There are so many instrument they could get they control sounds effect

2 Likes

Re: He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures by Snt13: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2015
Motolank:

your thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.