Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

So Sad! Popular Actor Jackie Chan Dies Of Heart Attack. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Sad! Popular Actor Jackie Chan Dies Of Heart Attack. (713 Views)

Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra / So Sad!!! Famous Actor Jackie Chan Just Pass Away[dead] / Famous Chinese Actor Jackie Chan Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Sad! Popular Actor Jackie Chan Dies Of Heart Attack. by Kanmyos(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2015
The historic actor, who made a name for himself
for his incredible performance in 1995 Rumble in
the Bronx. His enormous charisma always gave
him the opportunity to develop his career as a
singer, stuntman, writer, film director and producer.
The brilliant career of the most famous Chinese
ended this morning by a heart attack in a Hong
Kong Hospital.
The medical reports indicate that he
suffered a fulminate heart attack,
which paralyzed his heart making it
impossible for the blood to reach his
brain, and other vital organs, that caused the death
of this humanitarian man, two years before he was
named philanthropist of the year for his country.
The sad news of Chan's death was given by his
wife Lin Feng-jiao in a news conference, a couple
of hours ago, where she said to the media, “I hope
you can understand my loss, and I would
appreciate if you can give us space for our
mourning”.
Until now, funeral’s details are uncertain,
nevertheless, the body of Jackie Chan will be
buried next to his parents, who taught him the
meaning of love for his family.
cc: mr lalasticlala

Re: So Sad! Popular Actor Jackie Chan Dies Of Heart Attack. by dejavski(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2015
When will you stop taking Mokyte?
Re: So Sad! Popular Actor Jackie Chan Dies Of Heart Attack. by Kanmyos(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2015
lol... dnt knw yet

(1) (Reply)

I Would Love To Work With Wizkid -skales / PHOTOS: Actress Judith Audu Stuns In New Style Shoot / Funke Akindele Has An Advice For People That Idolizes Another Person's Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.