Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Funke Akindele Has An Advice For People That Idolizes Another Person's Relations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Has An Advice For People That Idolizes Another Person's Relations (716 Views)

Ik Ogbonna Has An Advice For Ray Hushpuppi / Funke Akindele Flaunts Cleavage In New Makeup Photos / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Has An Advice For People That Idolizes Another Person's Relations by slimdandmuffy: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
As you can imagine, This photo has come with soo many questions and spculations from fans who are saying Is that how her relationship was? Some asked if that was the way she was been treated during her wedding? Some say it's a advice from what she felt...

The actress was married to Kehinde Oloyede, and the wedding was the talk of the time even after the marriage had broken up.

more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/funke-akindele-has-advice-for-people.html

Re: Funke Akindele Has An Advice For People That Idolizes Another Person's Relations by Chibuhealth(f): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Funke Akindele Has An Advice For People That Idolizes Another Person's Relations by Airforce1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
But she didn't marry her destined husband

She married someone else's husband
Re: Funke Akindele Has An Advice For People That Idolizes Another Person's Relations by Came: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
I feel you funke, experience they say,is the best teacher.

(1) (Reply)

New Baby Factory Discovered In Abia State(see Photos) / Photos: The Horrific Moment Man Stabbed 6 People At Jerusalem Gay Pride March / Exclusive Interview: Maheeda -i Do As I Like, I Say What I Want, I Pray Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.