Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co (38916 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Falana Threatens To Drag Buhari To Court If Killings Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co by Ephemmm: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2015
DROGON:
Their master is the President.

It boosts their ego to kill believing they can not be touched.

R.I.P victims

If the FG/Authorities can't do anything,one Day God will.

When their master was not there, what were the steps put in place to curb this menace by the former President? How many of them were apprehended and probably prosecuted?

From my own point of view, it is high time FG create a special place for all these nomadic to graze their cattle. Such place should be exclusively reserved for this purpose to ensure that neither deforestation, farming nor industrialization. Without this, there will always be conflict between farmers and this fulanis.
Re: Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co by chernest2002: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2015
Fulani headsmen have been committing crime but nobody touches them because they are the owners of Nigeria,born to rule but i blame the southern states for their disunity otherwise this would have been stoped since 1967

1 Like

Re: Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Daily Reminder that Buhari is a life member and grand Patron of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association.

Buhari has never called his Fulani kinsmen and fellow cattle rearers to order just as he refused to call his fanatical supporters in 2011 to order but he had the audacity to call for amnesty for Boko Haram and further went on to describe the war against these terrorists by our military as a war against the north.

Later some compound fools and slaves in the south will still see this man as their messiah

[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co by EMANY01(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2015
omenka:
Boy, una go die untop my issue oo. Is there anytime you people are happy in 24 hours?? The hatred in your hearts is just too damn much. I pray you find a moment of happiness today in the name of Jesus, amen. cheesycheesy

Don't bother replying bro. You shall be ignored. wink

DO NOT REPLY ME.It certainly will not help me in any way.Speak out about your peoples travails publicize the slow and systematic genocide of the middle belt people by elements we all know that is ongoing.
That's where your energy should go not on lil ol me.
Besides im not only talking to you, i use this medium to say my bit to others from your area who have not totally sold their conscience as you apparently have.

AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT REPLY ME. USE THAT ENERGY PRODUCTIVELY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co by major466(m): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co by mordouc(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2015
ndlife:
Those guys are beast,buhari come and hold ur people oo
Sense to dey that your giant skull......Mtcheeeeeewwwwwww
Re: Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co by francizy(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2015
EMANY01:

Don't bother with that one, he is hopelessly lost and he increasingly seems to be representative of the young (elite ?) in the middle belt.This is a question i posted to him after yet another round of mindless bloodletting in his home state unleashed by hausa-fulani marauders.
Did he answer, no he doesn't skip a beat jumping on issues that bother the SS/SE foaming in the mouth while his homeland is despoiled by the real enemy :ironically the people he bows to night and day online.
When he wants to be escapist, he talks about how ethnicity and religious are spoiling development but he has never acknowledged even if tangentially the slaughter happening at his home base.

https://www.nairaland.com/2336608/imagine-nigeria-without-fuel-boasting#34096682

https://www.nairaland.com/2336608/imagine-nigeria-without-fuel-boasting/1#34103511

Oh he's from Benue? No wonder, then there was no need wasting my time because I've had experience with them too.

I served in Benue bro. We the visitors in Benue back then were even worried about the slaughter of the Benue people while the natives don't see it as anything. The only people who worry about the killing are the ones affected. When you ask someone in Markurdi or Gboko why they are not united in defending themselves (the ones in Agatu and other ones been rampaged) against annihilation, they tell that the people being killed should settle their wahala with the herdsmen killing them. To them as long as the fight hasn't gotten to their own house, it's none of their business.

I swear down that if the whole if them go on to fight these people killing them, their number will definitely give them upper hand. Let him continue preaching scam peace maybe because of personal gains. The end will justify the means, even Gowon will tell him same.

I will keep saying it that the only people I have problem with in this country are the violent ones from the Hausa/Fulani tribes. Not withstanding, there are still good ones among them just that they dont speak up in order not to be tagged enemies of the violent ones. If they can only stop these mindless killings then to me, Nigeria will be the best place to live. I hate reading news about innocent people killed (worst is seeing their dead bodies just like I had seen here) for committing no crime. God will judge these enemies of our country. Maybe I will stop opening threads with pictures of dead "innocent" people so I don't get worked up.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co by swiffy(f): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2015
Killings of innocent people everyday,I wonder wen all dis will stop,God pls come 2 our rescue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe / "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka / Reason Why I Cannot Sack Yakubu Mahmood As INEC Chairman - Buhari Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.