Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Help: My Blog Loading Slow And Slideshow Not Loading At All - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: My Blog Loading Slow And Slideshow Not Loading At All (558 Views)

3 Core factors That Affects Your Website's Loading Time / How Do I Boost My Site Loading Time / Help: I Registered Domain On Godaddy But It Is Not Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Blog Loading Slow And Slideshow Not Loading At All by odicity: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2015
PLEASE I JUST HOSTED MY BLOG ON I PAGE BUT MY BLOG LOADING SLOW AND SLIDESHOW NOT LOADING AT ALL. HOW CAN I RECTIFY IT
IN THE SPIRIT OF GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY CHECK THIS LINK TO HOSTING AND DOMAIN NAME FOR JUST 2400 ON IPAGE
http://www.ipage.com/secret/Secret-Offers.bml?password=CustomerAppreciation

MY BLOG IS [url]deljconsult.com[/url]
Re: Help: My Blog Loading Slow And Slideshow Not Loading At All by OctopusPaul: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2015
Your website is indeed slow. I've been using iPage for all my websites for almost a year now. I could help you optimize the load time and make your slider, featured images show.

Send me a msg on whatsapp 08162200229
Re: Help: My Blog Loading Slow And Slideshow Not Loading At All by Rosemary216(f): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ahhhhhhhhhh... Even wit my globolt 3g + 2g network, i stil find it slow! I dnt tink i hv any means to suggest. D blog z nice sha..
Re: Help: My Blog Loading Slow And Slideshow Not Loading At All by Tolzeal(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rosemary216:
Ahhhhhhhhhh... Even wit my globolt 3g + 2g network, i stil find it slow! I dnt tink i hv any means to suggest. D blog z nice sha..

That doesn't qualify the FASTNESS though .....
Re: Help: My Blog Loading Slow And Slideshow Not Loading At All by odicity: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
please still need help my blog loading slow also slide show is not sliding and when i do it manually it show my images as broken images and am not able to login to my admin area without showing any error message
Re: Help: My Blog Loading Slow And Slideshow Not Loading At All by Rosemary216(f): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tolzeal:

That doesn't qualify the FASTNESS though .....
wat doesnt qualify
Re: Help: My Blog Loading Slow And Slideshow Not Loading At All by Rawar: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Chai see download! It is not slow neither it downloadiNg...
Re: Help: My Blog Loading Slow And Slideshow Not Loading At All by oteneaaron(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
hey... thats the problem with some hosting companies.....but there is a way!!! check out my latest post on how you can configure the W3 TOTAL CACHE PLUGIN ON WORDPRESS and increase your website speed... https://www.nairaland.com/2386600/how-configure-w3-total-cache#34869725

THAT'S WHAT I USE ON MY WEBSITE......check out my website speed......http://www.roviarsguide.com/website-design/how-to-configure-w3-total-cache-plugin even with pictures and all......it's quite easy...just follow the steps in the tutorial i posted on Nairaland.
Re: Help: My Blog Loading Slow And Slideshow Not Loading At All by theplushist: 7:19am On Jun 18, 2015
Yes. It's slow. I agree with roviar install w3 total cache. Also analyze your site speed using one of those free site speed check free tools online.(Google has one too)
On analysis, you'll find what parts of the site is taking time to load suggestions to solve the problem.
You can also analyze with www.quicksprout.com- it's a blog but you get to use the free tool.
Good luck
odicity:
PLEASE I JUST HOSTED MY BLOG ON I PAGE BUT MY BLOG LOADING SLOW AND SLIDESHOW NOT LOADING AT ALL. HOW CAN I RECTIFY IT
IN THE SPIRIT OF GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY CHECK THIS LINK TO HOSTING AND DOMAIN NAME FOR JUST 2400 ON IPAGE
http://www.ipage.com/secret/Secret-Offers.bml?password=CustomerAppreciation

MY BLOG IS [url]deljconsult.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me (blog) / Please I Really Need Help In Web Designing / The Latest Best Website Creation Offer! It's Design Now Pay Later!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.