Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo (1142 Views)

Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Bayo Omoboriowo Eating On Lagos Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo by Teeboy22(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bayo Omoboriowo is only 28 years old, but
he has already achieved remarkable success
becoming the official photographer of
President Muhammadu Buhari.

Omoboriowo is the person who took his destiny
by his hand, discovered his passion and turned it
to a business and income making project. An amazing thing about this young man is that
he has always been focused on his future and
never allowed any distraction make him
surrender his hopes and aims.
In 2009 Omoboriowo graduated from University
Of Lagos and since then he has been doing only
one thing, photography. And now he can
proudly say that he is the official photographer
of Nigeria’s president. The photographer was in the 20 man delegation
that followed President Buhari to Germany for G7 Summit on June 7.
Chukwudi Iwuchukwu, a PR consultant,
recollects how he met the talented photographer
for the first time. “When I met Bayo for the first time February 14
this year at Buhari Valentine dinner here in
Lagos, I did not know who he was, he was
dressed in an impeccable manner, with suit and
tie and then was carrying his camera like a baby
I thought he was just one of those “I just came back to Nigeria” guys who like over dressing
with their camera not until he told me to stand
for him to take a snap shot of me, I did and after
the shoot, we got talking, when he mentioned
his name, I remembered I had read his interview
3 years back, in which he was talking about his passion for photography, his dreams and where
he want to be in the years to come using the
instrument of his camera,” READ ALSO: Photo Report: President Buhari At Ado Bayero’s Jumaat Prayer “My respect for him grew higher that moment
and I told myself: “Indeed Dreams come true”
Bayo Omoboriowo was born without silver
spoon, he tasted poverty, experienced the low
esteem poverty inflicts on its victims but never
allowed his past to define him, he decided to change his story and that hehas successfully
been able to do looking at what he has done for
himself within a space of 6 years.” Bayo’s life is teaching young people that if they
have a dream and follow it, everything is
possible and doable. A man, who was born in
poverty at Mushin Lagos 28 years ago, has been
recently flying with the president all over the
world because of his passion and determination. Isn’t it inspiring?!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo by Teeboy22(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
more

Re: Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo by funmi4love(f): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Uhmmm any thing your hand find doin do it well hard work really pay
Re: Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo by agarawu23(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
op where pix na
Re: Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo by gen2briz(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Weldone...

1 Like

Re: Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo by POPdecorator: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
@op somebody don chop the pix hooo bcs i see nofin
Re: Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo by vedd: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Build your dream
Use your talents
Hardwork pays

God bless my hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo by mrwonlasewonie: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
And he snap well o bet e no con handsome
Re: Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo by Teeboy22(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
And he snap well o bet e no con handsome

u fine reach am.

U better leave d guy...person wey dey enjoy im life 4 aso rock

person wey dey 4low buhari go everywhere im been dey go

hahah
Re: Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo by Teeboy22(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
vedd:
Build your dream Use your talents Hardwork pays
God bless my hustle.
Amen bro
Re: Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo by Teeboy22(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
POPdecorator:
@op somebody don chop the pix hooo bcs i see nofin

shine ya eyes ..well well...its showing here
Re: Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo by philips70(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
That first camera looks like a Sony MarkIII camera. They ain't cheap. He must have had a good sponsor.
Re: Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo by koladebrainiac(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wow fascinating .... I like the one buhari held up his glass of water.. Lols
Re: Meet The President's Official Photographer -bayo Omoboriowo by mrwonlasewonie: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
So what?
He's still not fine tongue
Teeboy22:

u fine reach am.

U better leave d guy...person wey dey enjoy im life 4 aso rock

person wey dey 4low buhari go everywhere im been dey go

hahah

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / I Am Ready For Probe, Says Okonjo Iweala / Some Unlawful Acts Often Done By The Nigerian Police Toward The Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.