Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

From IJMB To 200 Level In Nigeria University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / From IJMB To 200 Level In Nigeria University (366 Views)

Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? / 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University / Abeg I Need Confirm Help From Ijmb Pals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From IJMB To 200 Level In Nigeria University by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hello house, please how Authentic is IJMB. I need more information about it. Anyone that have been through it should please tell me about it.
Re: From IJMB To 200 Level In Nigeria University by ADEETOPEEY: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
IJMB simply means Interim Joint Matriculation Board. it is an exam that gives you the opportunity of gaining admission into 200level WITHOUT jamb. the program has been in existence for more than 20years now just that it was initiated from the northern part but not everyone can go over there that is why it is been run all over the country most especially Ilorin...you can get much more beneficial information from this site. http://www.myijmbs..com or you call the coordinator on 08109881054
....success.
Re: From IJMB To 200 Level In Nigeria University by ADEETOPEEY: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
IJMB simply means Interim Joint Matriculation Board. it is an exam that gives you the opportunity of gaining admission into 200level WITHOUT jamb. the program has been in existence for more than 20years now just that it was initiated from the northern part but not everyone can go over there that is why it is been run all over the country most especially Ilorin....you can call the coordinator on 08109881054
....success.

(1) (Reply)

Let Google Calculate / Principal In A Private School: What I Need To Know / Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (unizik) Post-utme, Direct-entry, Pre-degree, Di

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.