Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University (5322 Views)

Bauchi Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Girls’ School Premises / Types Of Girls In Any Nigerian Female Hostel / Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by DanceVille: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
10.The Girl Whose Parents Do Everything For Her: She's never held a job in her life.She has yet to discover what it means to be self sufficient, but she has great potential for the world.

9.The One That Only Cares About Academics: She doesn't drink, and frequently spends her Friday nights cooped up in the Library preparing for an exam 3 weeks away.
Everyone envies her work ethic, yet they don't care enough to apply themselves as much as she does.

8.The Girl Obsessed With Her Boyfriend: She's never at house and doesn't have the enthusiasm of reading.She started university with a ton of girlfriends and now rarely talks to any of them.People question her independence sometimes.

7.The Girl Obsessed With Every Guy She Meets:She's boy crazy.If he's giving her attention, she'll give him whatever he wants in return.She's yet to meet Mr. Right, and she's scared that she might never see.

6.The One Always Attached With Drama:You go to this girl for the latest scoop on everything.She's addicted to social media, and usually knows what's up before it even hits Twitter.This girl can be your best friend, or your worst enemy..."Team Jenifa's Diary".

5.The Enigma:This is the mysterious girl people don't know much about.She's quiet and more on the introverted side, but deep down she has a lot of opinions, some of which she would rather not share.

4.The Girl That Keeps To Herself:She minds her own business and lets her success be her voice.She's humble and a hard worker.

3.The Girl That Literally Knows Everyone:You can't go anywhere with this girl without running into at least 5 people she knows.
She's the life of the party, awmd the one person everyone wants to be friends with.

2.The Hipster:This is the girl you will often find reading a novel or watching a documentary.The girl with the sexy yet sophisticated glasses, the girl who prefers oversized blouse, shirts, trousers and shirts..

1.The Super Independent Girl:She goes to school full time while holding a job.She doesn't rely on anyone else to make her happy.
She knows what she has to do to succeed, and she does it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
hmm nice one @op. lemme just add the girl that has the biggest and latest smartphones in class, they dress well, fix brazillian hairs, look down on other ladies, they gossip a lot in class, they are dull, they sit at the back sit in the classroom close to the window, after lectures they go to their hostels, eat lavishly, gossip, chat on bbm and end up their day watching nollywood movies with their flatscreen tv in their rooms till sleep off. these set of ladies bribe lecturers a lot, a course to bribe is like 10 to 15,000 naira to them, they end up spending over 100,000 naira blocking all their exam courses yet the lecturers still sleeps with them in hotels, their offices e.t.c. these set of ladies sleeps with brilliant male students, as in its nonstop sex 4 d brillian male students and a lot of cash prize. yes im part of the intelligent male students that sleeps with all these rich ladies, iv got my own share of the divide i must say, sleeping with group of rich friends in a class aint easy. "i love my brain

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by grbgrb4(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
The i too know type,they answer almost all questions during lecture but score low in exams...
Meanwhile nice writeup op.
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by Pinkieblue(f): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
What about the girl that tries so hard to be the best dressed on campus

The girl that is always on the lips of every guy, every guy wants to be associated with that particular babe
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by Cutehector(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
The church loving girl...

At d end na dem go carry belle
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by OurSchoolNews: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ok
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by stzy(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
A
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by vicstar(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
• • • • • • Those fellaz above me, they book-space for a living undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by Pinkieblue(f): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
?

Na ur type dey ask too many questions for class during a boring lecture..... after all this long write up, u still dey use question mark
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by DanceVille: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ladies, abeg where do you fall in the list?
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by DanceVille: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
?
Na 3G u dey use?
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by obiorathesubtle: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
THE FUCKAHOLIC that particular banni that uses her vagina as mastercard..

Lecturers

Returning Ex boyfriends

Current boyfriends

Sugar Daddies

Random strangers

Barman (for when they don't have money to pay for a drink and no boy looks at their way throughout.. They gatta pay, and washing plates aint an option for them..)

Random crush in church

Random crush in faculty

Random crush in Department

Random crush in final year

Random crush in Engineering

Random crush in Medicine and surgery

Guy who cooks regularly at home

Guy who's ready to spend all night and never get tired

Guy who has clothes she can take

ETC

So you can see... This category of Girls need like 10 holy spirits to wash their life.. Because the traffic down in their vagina makes lagos hold up look like ordinary go-slow..

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Na ur type dey ask too many questions for class during a boring lecture..... after all this long write up, u still dey use question mark
LOL dat annoying moment when students are tired of a lecture nd i stand up to ask a long question.
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
DanceVille:
Na 3G u dey use?
LOL na 4G
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by DaZion(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Lecturers

Returning Ex boyfriends

Current boyfriends

Sugar Daddies

Random strangers

Barman (for when they don't have money to pay for a drink and no boy looks at their way throughout.. They gatta pay, and washing plates aint an option for them..)

Random crush in church

Random crush in faculty

ETC

So you can see... This category of Girls need like 10 holy spirits to wash their life.. Because the traffic down in their vagina makes lagos hold up look like ordinary go-slow..
Ha! Guy, u funny.
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by obiorathesubtle: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
DaZion:
Ha! Guy, u funny.
.. Nothing far from the truth bro..
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by DaZion(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nice One baba.. Lemme add mine Gold diggers Runz gals Deeper life gals(no earring).. Scholars and dullard.
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by deewhone(f): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
The tightest wardrobe set of girls and yet brilliant

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by DanceVille: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Lecturers

Returning Ex boyfriends

Current boyfriends

Sugar Daddies

Random strangers

Random crush in church

Random crush in faculty

ETC

Lol boss.
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by DanceVille: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LOL na 4G
"Abajo"(I see).
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by DanceVille: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
The church loving girl...

At d end na dem go carry belle
You're right boss.
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
grbgrb4:
The i too know type,they answer almost all questions during lecture but score low in exams...
Meanwhile nice writeup op.
lol this is so funny
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by MoneypassGod(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
The ones dat wear provocative dress to lectures and distract everybody, including d lecturers.
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by DanceVille: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
MoneypassGod:
The ones dat wear provocative dress to lectures and distract everybody, including d lecturers.
Yeap bro! It's so common in my department..
Flashy Boobs
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by DanceVille: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmm nice one @op. lemme just add the girl that has the biggest and latest smartphones in class, they dress well, fix brazillian hairs, look down on other ladies, they gossip a lot in class, they are dull, they sit at the back sit in the classroom close to the window, after lectures they go to their hostels, eat lavishly, gossip, chat on bbm and end up their day watching nollywood movies with their flatscreen tv in their rooms till sleep off. these set of ladies bribe lecturers a lot, a course to bribe is like 10 to 15,000 naira to them, they end up spending over 100,000 naira blocking all their exam courses yet the lecturers still sleeps with them in hotels, their offices e.t.c. these set of ladies sleeps with brilliant male students, as in its nonstop sex 4 d brillian male students and a lot of cash prize. yes im part of the intelligent male students that sleeps with all these rich ladies, iv got my own share of the divide i must say, sleeping with group of rich friends in a class aint easy. "i love my brain
Lol! They love watching Jenifa's diary from the begining to the end...*back 2 back*..

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by ClassCaptain(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
The shakirat at home girl turn shaks in school ..
The fake british accent girl,.
And the when the lecturer dey come and borrow me your note girl
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by DanceVille: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lalasticlala pls can u grace this thread to Front page.
Let's see the category, some of our nairaland girls belong to. Thanks in advance
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by pryncexcel: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
D accent speaking hot chick, dat cn't spell words correctly. Obviously dey wanna faint u wit buhari English
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by faray: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2016
Ok what next?
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by tosyne2much(m): 12:50am On Apr 01, 2016
Spot on !! Brilliantly written

OP, I throway salute sir cool
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 01, 2016
just passing
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University by DanceVille: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Spot on !! Brilliantly written

OP, I throway salute sir cool
Thanks boss.. I sight You..

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Reject Corper Due To Religious Differences - Photo / Re: Do You Still Remember Your School Anthem? / Jamb Utme 2013 Result Released. How To Check Your Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.