Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Is It Right For My Senior Brothers Wife To Help Me With My Laundry? Opinion - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For My Senior Brothers Wife To Help Me With My Laundry? Opinion (2576 Views)

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For My Senior Brothers Wife To Help Me With My Laundry? Opinion by edwife(f): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chillisauce:

Sure. I need it. See ya babes

Bonne nuit kiss

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For My Senior Brothers Wife To Help Me With My Laundry? Opinion by snakebeat: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Are you serious? ? She marries the whole family? She can as well 'service' the whole family ba? undecided grin

Op, nothing wrong with it as long as both of you are comfortable with it. .
@ She can as well 'service' the whole family ba? Na question or na suggestion? grin
Re: Is It Right For My Senior Brothers Wife To Help Me With My Laundry? Opinion by Tenderlover(f): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2015
pretydiva:
u u call urself a wife? Allowing ur hubby do his laundry..hmmm..na wa oo
. there is nothing wrong with that my dear,and yes we are wives cos i dont wash hubby's cloths too right from time,glad we hv a washing machine now. With all i go through running d house,i cant add his cloths to it o. He feels for me even ,d more reason he got a washing machine for d house. Anyways wat works for me may not work for some cos pple are diff and wit diff view abt tinz.
Re: Is It Right For My Senior Brothers Wife To Help Me With My Laundry? Opinion by Cutest001(f): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2015
As you lay your bed so you lie on it....
Maybe she sees you as a younger brother and not a rival or an enemy and treats you that way..
I would do same for a younger brother and any in-law that treats me as an elder sister should expect the same treatment...
Re: Is It Right For My Senior Brothers Wife To Help Me With My Laundry? Opinion by cococandy(f): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2015
They just wanted to help you. That was nice of them. Enjoy the kindness and stop fretting.
What are you worried about?

Anyway I hope you don't get too used to it and start expecting your own wife when you get married to wash your brothers cloths.
Holatunde007:
I washing my cloth when my brother wife pay a visit to us, thou that's the 1st tym she will meet me washing, Immediately she drop her bag and deep her hand inside the water to start washing, I tried all my possible best to stop her yet she won't allow me, I was confused she's not a new wife she's married to my brother over 3yrs now, and she's educated and older than me.
I notice same with my 2nd brother wife, thou am a little bit older than her, she will always pack my clothes whenever she visit I watch before I notice, and I don't always feel comfortable, especially with my boxers and trousers.
So I want to ask if its right for the two wife in question to do my laundry, incase if such situation occurred again.
Females and single brothers pls ur opinions is highly needed here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad Story Of The World’s Hairiest Family / He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? / Nigerian Man Show Of His Wife Who He Met When She Was A Minor (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.