Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? (2561 Views)

My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / I Made My Wife Barren, She Wants Me To Marry Her Blind Sister, What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by saydfact(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Jude and I have been friend since our youth days, we grew up in the same neighborhood and attended the same school. Jude is from a rich family and on many occasions has always help me with cash and things I need.

A borrowed a bag from Jude and when I returned from my travel to the village, I sent my 14 year old sister to return it. It wasn't her friend time of going there, she normally visited at times.

Few hours later, my sister returned crying, and said when she got there it was only Jude she met at home and he started telling her he liked her and before she knew it, Jude had r@ped her.

I ran there and fought with Jude, but I had to leave and return to inform our parents, Jude initially denied but came clean later. My family has asked that Jude must marry my sister who is now pregnant and take care of her education to university level.

Jude's dad has accepted the responsibility of taking care of my sister and accepted the pregnancy but he said his son would not marry my sister and even boasting about it.

What can my family do?

Culled: www.palmchatnow.com
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by Buharimustgo: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2017
Pls don't force Jude to marry your sister,because they will eventually kill her using one excuse or another

1 Like

Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by Homeboiy: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Go and rape Jude sister back
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Carry ur sister and dump in their house. They must marry by force
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by saydfact(m): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Pls don't force Jude to marry your sister,because they will eventually kill her using one excuse or another

exactly - she wld end up regretting it; its better to deliver and hand over the baby to them and move on...
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by sodiqapril(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2017
What of the police? But if you're someone like me who doesn't trust the judgement of NPF., do any of these.

1 Like

Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by AuroraB(f): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2017
Taking her to the hospital immediately after the incident would have taken care of it. That done, you get the guy arrested! Get a human rights lawyer if his Dad is distorting justice! You guys got this girl messed up oooooo and it's sad sad
You people play too much undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by saydfact(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:

You wld have done better by not commenting . .. This is a sensitive subject..... Respect the hurt. Thanks

1 Like

Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by banmee(m): 2:44am On Jun 25, 2017
Homeboiy:

This is why Nigeria is turning into a country fit for insane people.
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by jiangchu: 4:13am On Jun 27, 2017
this is abig trauma. give the guy some years then do your thing.
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by jashar(f): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2017
Why the hell should she marry a rapist? What kind of reasoning is that? undecided undecided
work
Report the guy to the Police then work out a settlement with the family while the nigga rots in jail.

2 Likes

Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by saydfact(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2017
@ banmee -

Abi, sm pple just make u wonder
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by banmee(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
saydfact:
@ banmee -

Abi, sm pple just make u wonder

Smh. You have to wonder how some Nigerians think. Take this post below for instance. This animal wants to solve a crime by committing another crime. What a people.

Homeboiy:

1 Like

Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by saydfact(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
banmee:

Smh. You have to wonder how some Nigerians think. Take this post below for instance. This animal wants to solve a crime by committing another crime. What a people.

undecided
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by Ladybluecash(f): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Advice please oooo, am in a one year relationship with a guy, he's so caring humble, a taste of every woman permit to use it. after 2months of our meeting he found out I was having a health issue which I thought would cost me likely a million to treat, he told me frantically that he would stop at nothing but to see me well again, but to God be the glory we didn't spend much on treatment tho he was ready to do as promised. I have never seen him with another gal, or making suspicious calls in fact I spend more time with him than I do at my house, his frnz now see us as couples but the issue is. I just find out that he has/had a child with another girl before we met. Is it ok I confront him about this? please make una help biko
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by drunkpunk(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ladybluecash:
Advice please oooo, am in a one year relationship with a guy, he's so caring humble, a taste of every woman permit to use it. after 2months of our meeting he found out I was having a health issue which I thought would cost me likely a million to treat, he told me frantically that he would stop at nothing but to see me well again, but to God be the glory we didn't spend much on treatment tho he was ready to do as promised. I have never seen him with another gal, or making suspicious calls in fact I spend more time with him than I do at my house, his frnz now see us as couples but the issue is. I just find out that he has/had a child with another girl before we met. Is it ok I confront him about this? please make una help biko
Judging by what you said, you guys are few months old. I'd be brief. Have you guys ever had alone time where you discuss personal stuffs? I dont mean over the phone. Secondly, if yes, have you ever tried asking each other if there are secrets you guys are actually keeping from each other? Maybe he feels it's rather too early to spill it out. Sometimes we just wanna be sure of our partner before saying some particular things. The trust has to be earned...

1 Like

Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by Ladybluecash(f): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
drunkpunk:

Judging by what you said, you guys are few months old. I'd be brief. Have you guys ever had alone time where you discuss personal stuffs? I dont mean over the phone. Secondly, if yes, have you ever tried asking each other if there are secrets you guys are actually keeping from each other? Maybe he feels it's rather too early to spill it out. Sometimes we just wanna be sure of our partner before saying some particular things. The trust has to be earned...
it's true we are few months old but trust me you wouldn't believe if you know us, we are like brother and sister, best of friends, we do a lot of things together. I font think there is sumtin about me he doesn't know. I know that men keep somethings about them private even when you are their wife, but I don't this is one of them and I don't know why he chose to kip ds a secret. is it ok if I ask him about it that's my question and worry or I should still pretend as if I know nothing
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by drunkpunk(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ladybluecash:
it's true we are few months old but trust me you wouldn't believe if you know us, we are like brother and sister, best of friends, we do a lot of things together. I font think there is sumtin about me he doesn't know. I know that men keep somethings about them private even when you are their wife, but I don't this is one of them and I don't know why he chose to kip ds a secret. is it ok if I ask him about it that's my question and worry or I should still pretend as if I know nothing
You know better where your 'ship is headed. Now lemme ask you... How genuine is your source?
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by Ladybluecash(f): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
drunkpunk:

You know better where your 'ship is headed. Now lemme ask you... How genuine is your source?
I saw his text this is the third time and I have dreamt about this twice
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by drunkpunk(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ladybluecash:
I saw his text this is the third time and I have dreamt about this twice
Okay. First things first. If you are a religious person take it to prayer. Secondly, you have to apply wisdom and be calm whatever his response may be. Thirdly, go ahead and ask him bluntly, be sensitive enough to watch his facial expression. That would also teach you a thing or to as regards of he is hiding some more stuffs or not....
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by Ladybluecash(f): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
drunkpunk:

Okay. First things first. If you are a religious person take it to prayer. Secondly, you have to apply wisdom and be calm whatever his response may be. Thirdly, go ahead and ask him bluntly, be sensitive enough to watch his facial expression. That would also teach you a thing or to as regards of he is hiding some more stuffs or not....
uhmm Thanks brother. God bless you
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by drunkpunk(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ladybluecash:
uhmm Thanks brother. God bless you
Thank you Sister. God bless you too
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by saydfact(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
lofty900:
Carry ur sister and dump in their house. They must marry by force

Abi shocked
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by Kendrick80(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
drunkpunk:

Legit nwa
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by saydfact(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Ladybluecash:

Please confront him and let him know that you're aware.. BUT, please let him also know that you love him and u wld love his kid... Like urs.

His child should not be an issue.. ... It's not a disease.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by nuele(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2017
What does Jude say? Let's start from there, afterwards may then try convince dad.
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by saydfact(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2017
nuele:
What does Jude say? Let's start from there, afterwards may then try convince dad.

at the time of report Jude was out of town - but he doesn't want to marry her too.
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by nuele(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2017
saydfact:

at the time of report Jude was out of town - but he doesn't want to marry her too.
Provided he is alive, his say can be extracted, very important, after all he isn't dumb.
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by doyinbaby(f): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2017
saydfact:

exactly - she wld end up regretting it; its better to deliver and hand over the baby to them and move on...
of course marriage no be by force.....if marriage no happen....she should never make the mistake of handing over the baby to them......layer in life they will may not give her access to the child.....Keep your child with you but be collecting money for upkeep of the child from them
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by joyAA(f): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Please don't send your sis to them! Please!

Marriage should not be forced, she's young, too young to be a wife and mother all at the same time

Get the police involved, make sure the commit to your sis and the baby financially

You guys support your own sis mentally and emotionally, get her involved in platforms for victims of rape n molestation

Help her so her life continues uninterrupted otherwise she will see that baby as a curse and the reason for her problem.

It is well

Sorry o, but one quick question, why didn't you take her to a hospital the minute this happened?
She would have been given something to prevent conception...
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by saydfact(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2017
doyinbaby:
of course marriage no be by force.....if marriage no happen....she should never make the mistake of handing over the baby to them......layer in life they will may not give her access to the child.....Keep your child with you but be collecting money for upkeep of the child from them

i quit agree with you - this however must mean, she's ready to love the baby, we've had instances were mothers hurt their kids because of the hatred for the man responsible - however, i'll stick more with your advice of her keeping the baby and getting up-keep money.

cheesy grin
Re: He R@ped My Sister - What Can We Do? by saydfact(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2017
nuele:
Provided he is alive, his say can be extracted, very important, after all he isn't dumb.

true that - gbam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Daughter / Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. / Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.