Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session (42313 Views)

Gunmen Abduct Kogi Traditional Ruler- Ohi Of Ajaokuta Demand N20m Ransom / Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by oshinadekunle(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
No money to give, dis na ark of God in dragon house
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Moana(f): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
I won't be surprised if the whole thing was planned by a church member
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by simplex2: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Its funny how you guys are laying curses on the armed robbers rather than holding God responsible for allowing such humiliating act in the first place.

He that watches over you does not sleep nor slumber - big lie!

He will give his angels charge over thee least you dash your foot - big lie!

Ask and it shall be given unto thee - big lie!

A thousand shall fall on your left hand, then thousand by your right but none will come near thee - lies!

I know the thoughts I have for you, thoughts of good and not of evil - big-fat lies!

Now start making excuses for the omni-omni-everything!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Emmahunk(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
.... And now, a new set of prophets of baal have DARED GOD RIGHT INSIDE HIS TEMPLE!
NOW, LET GOD ARISE!!!!!
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by mencade5(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
mentorandfriend:
As expected, you've shown your class. Sadly, we dont belong together in that cesspool sh.it of yours.
u are a classless beast. Go burn in hades.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by no2fuks(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
"jesus can't save you life starts when the church ends"
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by dotwyz: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
That is lacking of good facilites and diety economy
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Toktee(m): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:
No be the pastor get the church o, make una return am
believe me when i tell you that,some pastors and elders in that church may be behind the the whole thing,they may not be happy with the pastor using the church money where it suposed to be used,i can tell you that as a member and a pulpit steward with winners,many pastors and ordained workers do share money that is meant to be used for the advancement of the kingdom.

The story has part two shaa.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by mentorandfriend(m): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
mencade5:
u are a classless beast. Go burn in hades.
grinGo to job section and find a job bro. Adults are having a discourse!
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Kolade354(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
mrborntodoit:
The said Gunmen no dey fear God ?

I smell conspiracy !
Long time frnd............President Buhari will Tackle this Keep Calm.[center][/center]
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by loomer: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Toktee:
believe me when i tell you that,some pastors and elders in that church may be behind the the whole thing,they may not be happy with the pastor using the church money where it suposed to be used,i can tell you that as a member and a pulpit steward with winners,many pastors and ordained workers do share money that is meant to be used for the advancement of the kingdom.

Ah!!!! I been think say dem no fit steal money from that church o, cos e get one time I go pay one bar (reasons best known to me) them give me receipt o
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by no2fuks(m): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Phonon:
If he was prophesying at the time then that would be ironic. grin

Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by mentorandfriend(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Toktee:

Please say what you know bro. I've served in all capacities in Winners' Chapel spanning over 10 years in departments ranging from Ushering, Protocol, Pastor's PA, Traffic Unit, Hospitality unit, etc. I have served in at least 6 Winners' Chapels, wherever work and education transfers me to. Winners' Chapel Aba, Winners' Chapel Awka, Winners' Chapel Onitsha, Winners' Chapel Nnewi, Winners' Chapel Mgbuoba in Ph, Winners' Chapel Effurun in Warri, Winners' Chapel CannaanLand Otta, etc.

One thing common in every Winners' Chapel is integrity of the pastors. There is a curse on anyone who diverts church funds in Living Faith Church.

Please beware of rubbishing God's name with unfounded lies.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by showlex2: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
W[color=#006600][ who are u to judge? Watch ur mouth b4 u get mouth cancer.
cold:
Oh oh..the pastors are stealing from the sheep in god's name. They in turn get robbed and abducted in god's name. God seems to be winning on all fronts. Hope he's returned safely though.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by mencade5(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
mentorandfriend:
grinGo to job section and find a job bro. Adults are having a discourse!
so u r this jobless? Hahaha.... See ur head like bicycle tire.

Help ur life make u look for work do.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by prettyprecy(f): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
God! Your level of thinking is sooo low

Imagine o.....
He couldn't even save himself.
I'm Sure he planned the whole thing with his abdutors.
Oshisko.[/quote]
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by enomakos(m): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
iornenge81:
putting finger in God's eye. this guys get liver die
they will be caught soon
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by akoaki(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
If this has happened to a member of the church , the pastor would have told his relatives that the kidnapped member has not been praying enough or has not been paying his tithe as commanded by God. Wicked and shameless pastors. The day of reckoning is here.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by mentorandfriend(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
mencade5:
[s]so u r this jobless? Hahaha.... See ur head like bicycle tire.

Help ur life make u look for work do.[/s]

Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Pamelayoung: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na the rat wey dey 4 house tell d one wey dey outside say meat dey 4 house.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by DIVINE78: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
God will be with his servant. I pity the lazy kidnappers.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by jameslucy: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
They're surely playing with fire!
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by spencekat(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

Meaning?
Pls don't get me started.
You are not restricted.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Takim107(f): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
That is my pastor...We where told in church today that he travelled..*Crying* never knew someone can touch someone as kind as him, when he preaches he touch your soul with the word...God guide your son.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by SYLVESTER777: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
edenhazard:
christianity sucks
powerless fake paastoorrss evrywhere
LISTEN TO YOURSELF.ARE YOU AN ATHEIST?HOW DID YOU COME INTO THIS WORLD?WHY DO YOU HATE CHRISTIANITY?GOD STILL LOVES YOU THOUGH.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by Aluobe1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Another avenue for God to show His power. I wish the kidnapers knew what will be fall them
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by jamex93(m): 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Later they will say it was the devil.

yes

u just dey watch dem
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by queensaint(f): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
shocked Hope the Holy spirit arrest all this evil men.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by judges: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
mencade5:
no be only pastor go dey chop tithe money and use am buy private jet. Robbers too want come collect their own.

for man can only reap where his sow seed
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by kayalla(f): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
mrborntodoit:
The said Gunmen no dey fear God ?

I smell conspiracy !

exactly my thought, this is wat came to mind.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by GooseBaba: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
CherishedIma:
No fear again, gun men go enter church enter mosque any ow, God is watching

What else is he capable of doing...? Abeg free the guy, you know he works in mysterious ways..
Re: Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session by GooseBaba: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
misterchris:
May the Holy Spirit arrest them during ransom collection

Na only arrest... What were the holyspirit doing when awon boys enter with weapons.. Abi was the holyspirit praying too..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazil Prisoner Who Dressed Up As Daughter To Escape, Found Dead 3 Days Later / Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.