Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic (65718 Views)

Check What Osinbajo Said And You'd Feel Sorry For Him / Osinbajo & Wife Console Novo Lilian Isioro Over Death Of Her Father / Osinbajo, Wife And Ortom Attend Wedding Event In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
elantraceey:

I'm not a TANoid but there's nothing special about it.
shocked...you know i saw ur post,on buhari advicing mrs Buhari to join thé campaing...you one of those not Expecting anything good from thé new government tongue
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by soloehis(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mrs osinbanjo: aisha my husband always call me common house wiFe ,belle swt me as saraki call am common ccommissioner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by elantraceey(f): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ipledge2:
shocked...you know i saw ur post,on buhari advicing mrs Buhari to join thé campaing...you one of those not Expecting anything good from thé new government tongue

I never liked buhari and still don't, he was just too desperate for my liking but I can't wish his administration bad because I'm a Nigerian , if his adminstration goes well it will be good for me too.
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by valemtech(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
ok OP.......here's what Mrs Osinbajo told Mrs Buhari....

Mrs Osinbajo: Madam Aisha, let us teach our husbands the lesson of their lives. We should stop cooking for them and we should starve them of s*x. Just imagine! While my husband is acting like an ordinary commissioner, yours is going on excursion around the world..........when correct hunger and konji hammer them, they go begin behave. angry

Mrs Buhari: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

Oya OP, send my $1 million to this account;

0058354685 GoldStraw Oil and Gas Ltd, GTB.

Thanks in advance!

Abeg na joke i dey joke oooo.....
I'm pro Buhari and Osinbajo for life.....
Easy on the bashing pls. embarassed

Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by Realist2: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
[i][/i] madam Osinbajo says:- First lady tell me which boutique do you shop, because the way you just dey show us dressing no be small ooo
Aisha:- hahahahahahah,you never see anything.
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by hmuhammad(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
The only thing saTANists will see is her bracelet undecided undecided
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by holuwamurewa(m): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Mrs Osibanjo: Look, Nigga We Made It!

Mrs Aisha: Hahahaha. Thats Hows Post To Be. Hahahaha

Ooshey viner
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by benedict100(m): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mrs osibanjo:ur husband prick still dey work? Aisha:haha,no,d mumu no know say na ur husband get dat my first daughter Mrs osibanjo:STOP AM!! na why ur husband go soon die

1 Like

Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by tola9ja: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by Ghost01(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
See pretty women. But then, look at the slight picture we get of where they are seated. It's the same elite. The poor will keep getting angry and frustrated, the rich will be displaying their wealth, with smiles.
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by Ushiefrank(m): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
[/i]
t0bbY:
some of mama peace jokes wink
t[i]

The joke she crack in michell d president of West Germany it was funny
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by luvly101: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
kayo80:
Yea, I'd give a million dollars to know what Professor Osinbajo's wife told Aisha Buhari to make her laugh this hard.

###Reader Discretion Adviced###

Intro:
P.O.W = Professor Osinbajo's Wife
A.B = Aisha Buhari.

P.O.W: I'll ask you a question, but I'm sure you'll get it wrong.

A.B: Me?... A whole First lady... Ride On.

P.O.W: Promise me you won't laugh.

A.B: No problem.

P.O.W: Can you guess the color of my undies?

A.B: Are you kidding me?...

P.O.W: Not at all... That's the question.

A.B: Ok. White.

P.O.W: Wrong

A.B: Black?

P.O.W: Wrong... Even if i give you more chance, you'd still be wrong.

A.B: hmmm... I admit, what then is the answer?

P.O.W: No color, because I have NONE On.

A.B: grin grin grin you won't kill sombori. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by beyoncausme: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
great women....enjoy
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by Tomjazzy2: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Osibanjo's wife: and they really think we would change the poor country and uplift their living standardgrin

Aisha: they will soon wake up to the realities of life grin grin
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by tosmartak(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mrs Osibanjo: Since we got here, I noticed Tinubu has been so sad. Few hours ago when he left his seat, I stylishly followed him. Guess what? I heard him crying like a baby in the rest room, complaining to someone over the phone, probably his wife... saying "baby, this nobody everybody thing wey buhari talk don dey pass be careful now o, I don't even know what to do again. I am feeling like a used and dumped paper bag".
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by xtervaganza(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mrs Osinbajo: madam shey na west Germany you buy your wristwatch

Mrs Buhari: (laughing) if I hubby Kash u eh, na west Germany u go spend your jail time

1 Like

Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by Pain(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
"HOW MUCH DID THEY SAY YOU BOUGHT THAT WATCH AGAIN?"
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by ajebuter(f): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mrs Osibande: hajia, my husband d--i-c-k big pas your husband

Mrs Bwahri: hahahahahahh! Abeg! dat your short devil 'mere commissioner' husband?! you know see as my husband tall , na so him d-i-c-k long and active, thanks to burantashi. I dey laugh in cantonese!
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
ok OP.......here's what Mrs Osinbajo told Mrs Buhari....

Mrs Osinbajo: Madam Aisha, let us teach our husbands the lesson of their lives. We should stop cooking for them and we should starve them of s*x. Just imagine! While my husband is acting like an ordinary commissioner, yours is going on excursion around the world..........when correct hunger and konji hammer them, they go begin behave. angry

Mrs Buhari: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

Oya OP, send my $1 million to this account;

0058354685 GoldStraw Oil and Gas Ltd, GTB.

Thanks in advance!

Abeg na joke i dey joke oooo.....
I'm pro Buhari and Osinbajo for life.....
Easy on the bashing pls. embarassed
way ashis full abuja.If them start cheats name una go dey complain pass.

1 Like

Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by Harvard13(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
kayo80:
Yea, I'd give a million dollars to know what Professor Osinbajo's wife told Aisha Buhari to make her laugh this hard.
osinbajo: all these people no sabi enjoy!
buhari: lwkmd
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by NobleG1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Stop posting pictures of people's wives here, you perverts!

You're the type of people that would mast*urbate while drooling over pictures of people's wives..
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
elantraceey:

I never liked buhari and still don't, he was just too desperate for my liking but I can't wish his administration bad because I'm a Nigerian , if his adminstration goes well it will be good for me too.
i know that before,not a news tongue
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by herald9: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Aisha Buhari
Osibanjo's wife

Is Osibanjo's wife nameless?

1 Like

Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by ernieboy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
elantraceey:

Don't mistake determination for desperation. Hope u are not the type that easily give up when faced with challenges.
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
kayo80:

Be prepared to write the cheque. She leaned over and asked....Na you alone Waka come?

1 Like

Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by elantraceey(f): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
ernieboy:

Don't mistake determination for desperation. Hope u are not the type that easily give up when faced with challenges.

His case was desperation , what man will cry after losing an election...wish his opponent bad and then come back and capitalizes on the weakness of his opponents?

That's desperation if you ask me.
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by Jpanama3: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Osinbajo's wife: how're with this - no office of the firstlady's issue
Aisha: what do I need the office of a first lady for, when am already the president grin grin shocked
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by deb(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
bigkesh:
Mrs osinbanjo - oshiomole asked me out
Aisha - buhhhhhahahahahaahahajajajah

LOL. Very short and nice. Kudos!
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Osinbajo's wife has a name...
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by mechanics(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
Laughta of victory.
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by Defcon1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mrs. Osinbajo: Aisha, what went through your mind when your hubby said he belonged to everyone and to no one.

Mrs Buhari: Hahaha...Dolapo, for once there I thought he was cheating on me.
Hahaha...
grin
Re: I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic by zudozz: 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Buhari no fit fire dis young chick well jare! Make them go sit down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) / Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These? / Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.