Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] (6779 Views)

Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) / Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) / Actor Festus Aguebor Is Dead (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2015

The famous actor Jackie Chan died of a heart attack this morning. The historic actor, who made a name for himself for his incredible performance in 1995 Rumble in the Bronx. His enormous charisma always gave him the opportunity to develop his career as a singer, stuntman, writer, film director and producer.

The brilliant career of the most famous Chinese ended this morning by a heart attack in a Hong Kong Hospital. The medical reports indicate that he suffered a fulminate heart attack, which paralyzed his heart making it impossible for the blood to reach his brain, and other vital organs, that caused the death of this humanitarian man, who years before was named philanthropist of the year for his country.

The sad news of Chans’s death was given by his wife Lin Feng- jiao in a news conference, a couple of hours ago, where she said to the media, “I hope you can understand my loss, and I would appreciate if you can give us space for our mourning”.

Until now, funeral’s details are uncertain, nevertheless, the body of Jackie Chan will be buried next to his parents, who taught him the meaning of love for his family.
Definitely it’s a big loss. Rest in peace Jackie Chan we love you but GOD love you more.
Rest In Peace Jackie!!

Source: http://www.naijonline.com/breaking-jackie-chan-is-dead/
Re: BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] by santakris(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yeepa, that's a very big lost. RIP if it's true.
Re: BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Its an hoax. @ op you see why your blog will never grow?
Re: BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] by Sandydayz(f): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
All this kind of news ehnnn undecided

Isorite... Let me go confirm...
Re: BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] by ndukwejoe(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
if not that i came from a well respected home, i would have said "your father " , and also tell amadioha to enrich uranium and mix it inside thunder, to fire you .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] by izuch(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
Are you sure?
Re: BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] by Galacious1: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
RIP Drunken Master
Re: BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] by youngberry001(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
nah lie jhor undecided
Re: BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] by babs01(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jackie is gone
Re: BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] by babs01(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
ndukwejoe:
if not that i came from a well respected home, i would have said "your father " , and also tell amadioha to enrich uranium and mix it inside thunder, to fire you .
Ode
Re: BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] by babs01(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
gbl01:
Its an hoax. @ op you see why your blog will never grow?
Eda buruku
Re: BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
babs01:

Eda buruku

Pele! Life must be so hard for you
Re: BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
ndukwejoe:

And that's why you guys can never grow up
Re: BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] by eagleonearth(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hoaaaaxxx
Re: BREAKING! Jackie Chan Is Dead [PHOTO] by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
U guys shud bkiaful wt wat u post here...did is a hoax.
Jackie Chan is another Michael Jackson.
Mind u, if it was to be true. Nairaland and networks wl shot down...juz saying.

(1) (Reply)

This Online Donation For Baba Sala Is A Scam, Warns Late Moses Adejumo Family / Meet This Beautiful And Curvy Lawyer From Kenya That Has Been Trending Online / Top 10 Deadliest Gangs In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.