Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,756 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Technology Now Ruling And Taking Charge? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Now Ruling And Taking Charge? (588 Views)

Solar Panel And Charge Controller Installation Tutorial / Charge Your Phone With A Burning Fire / How To Report Any Network Provider(mtn,glo,airtel Etc) To NCC Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technology Now Ruling And Taking Charge? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
The pictures below probably tend to show that technology might now be taking place in our daily lives. For example, some of us can't go to the toilet without our mobile devices. A husband might be with his family and as soon as his phone rings, he would pick the phone and fly to the junction just to pick the call. People no longer drop notes on the doors of the people they visit to show they came, young ones find it difficult to write compositions, essays and letters now, NIPOST offices are very scary now...I know you're having memories of NITEL calls, receiving letters a month after they were sent, monies missing from letters and so on. I love technology nbut I think we should keep a limit to our usage of these things. wink

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Technology Now Ruling And Taking Charge? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
More

Re: Technology Now Ruling And Taking Charge? by khalhokage(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
What's with all the technophobes on Nairaland?
Re: Technology Now Ruling And Taking Charge? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
khalhokage:
What's with all the technophobes on Nairaland?
Just finding fun in it bro. I'm a programmer and I'm in love with technology.
Re: Technology Now Ruling And Taking Charge? by khalhokage(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
rhema4u:
Just finding fun in it bro. I'm a programmer and I'm in love with technology.
Alright my bad

(1) (Reply)

Airbus Perlan Glider Makes History By Gliding At The Edge Of Space / Microsoft Releases Hololens Development Edition. January 2016 For $3000 / Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.