Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Looking To Invest In The Poultry Processing Plant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking To Invest In The Poultry Processing Plant (1240 Views)

An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. / Frequently Asked Question About The Garri Processing Plant / Small Scale Poultry Processing Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Invest In The Poultry Processing Plant by saintbiddy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
I am looking at investing in the chicken processing plant, intend to buy chickens from farmers process them with the automatic processing machine,package them and sell on in an outlet of mine.i would like to know the feasibility and SWOT analysis of this investement ? can anyone advice on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking To Invest In The Poultry Processing Plant by TopHand: 2:53am On Jun 15, 2015
saintbiddy:
I am looking at investing in the chicken processing plant, intend to buy chickens from farmers process them with the automatic processing machine,package them and sell on in an outlet of mine.i would like to know the feasibility and SWOT analysis of this investement ? can anyone advice on this.
I am thinking of something similar but on a smaller scale thus will not invest in automatic processing machine but relie on human labour, a clean room, conveyor belt, electronic scales etc, packaging will be simple

1 Like

Re: Looking To Invest In The Poultry Processing Plant by banban: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2016
saintbiddy:
Hello, it is ture if the capacity is not large, no need full automatic machine.
I am doing this business,if you want ,i can give you some advise.
Here is my number:+86 18551768279, you can talk with me on Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

BOA,NIRSAL,BOI,DBN Assists in 2019 Plantain/Banana Cluster Farming Project / Open A Sausages Factory Today Is A Good Business Check This! / Broilers For Sale In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.