Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? (38445 Views)

What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? / Phone Manufacturers That You Hate / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2015
emekachimek:

Kkk? I go block the person sharp sharp. Which one is easier to write, Ok or kkk?
Kk means Let's end the conversation here. So blocking such person is really necessary grin
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by kenoz(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2015
None
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by pure2012soul(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2015
Others are
Sup,
Aiit,
Buh in place of but,
Lk rather than like,
Ma instead of my. For Heavens sake there's no need to abbreviate since its just two words.
These words are spoken by uneducated black Americans. It pisses me off to see graduates adopting them because they have American origins. They are even used in formal communications
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2015
gbaskiboy:
I hate it die!!!!!
So annoying
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2015
mrChrisAli:

kk tongue tongue
Nairaland has no block button, would av blocked you. grin grin
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Jeffy1206(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2015
In the time of 2go, a babe sent my friend 'sup' he wanted to reply egusy soup shocked shocked not knowing is what's up sad sad I had to use number 6 to know the meaning grin grin I hate SMH wetin e mean angry
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by agarawu23(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2015
bueze046:

Na lie....iphone6 my foot....I totally disagree with you...na this kind of my tecno
hahahaha

chinko isn't my favourite tongue
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by JayJustus(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2015
fuvk Nigerian girls...they are as boring as boredom...the only thing they know how to do is to give you potassium (K)...and they'd be waiting for you to be asking them questions and their job is to sit there , sip orijin and be K-ing the nigga Bleep outta your life...nonsense... #TeamForeignGirls

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Kanmyos(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2015
dat 'k' alone.......#i will see you next u av somtn reasonable to say....
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by ChynoBEATS: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2015
tunnamania11:
I hate 'K'

K

wink
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

K

[color=#000099][/color]

wink
*looks for block button on Nairaland* grin
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2015
tunnamania11:
I hate 'K'

k

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by popeferd(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2015
Argggh! D 'K' puts me off angry

check on my signature nd help a bro out soonest...
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by player007(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
I hate "kk" more
I hate kkk even more!!!
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 15, 2015
This explains why so many "literates" compose trash when asked to sum up their thoughts formally in writing.
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by liongirl: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2015
dlex21:
I'm guilty of doing most of them... But you see that number 7 and 9!! I hate them with passion... Choi!!

Add yours if it's not on the list
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Empressomotola: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Abbreviation actually affected some of my coursemate then...it is really bad,but can it stop?no! Nawa oo,na you sabi,whatever,kk,metchewwww..ladies are guilty of it mostly smiley
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

k

cheesy
K
K
K
K
K
K tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by charly4lyf(m): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2015
I hate "yea, nope, hmm and kk" like shit.
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Tolzeal(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

grin

Lols
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Kingsasian(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2015
4 & 6
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by vacant06(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2015
Jobless folks always ave time for this nonsense. Wen u are busy u don't ave time for such crap
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by abtmaviz(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
I hate "kk" more

I hate it even more.
Each time she types that silly letter k I be like wtf
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by phatasschick(f): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin
Rilwayne001:

INDEED, that what it means. My ex is a stiffnecked reprobate. When ;Dever I tell her never to use the word "whatever" in chatting with me, she will at that moment upload a pix with the inscription "whatever". angry I didn't just block her from my life, I deleted her till eternity. angry grin
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2015
I'm guilty of 1. I do it mostly to piss the other person especially when I feel the person ain't making sense or I'm in no mood to talk to the person.
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by agarawu23(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2015
player007:

I hate kkk even more!!!
grin grin
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by agarawu23(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2015
abtmaviz:

I hate it even more.
Each time she types that silly letter k I be like wtf
its really annoying
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by phatasschick(f): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2015
grin tongue
Suspect33:
Whatever? Say that to me nd i'll delete u rit away, if e neva do me i'll go to ur location and delete three teeth outta ur mouth... Rubbish
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by buoye1(m): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2015
You are right Bro ......i fit kill person cos of that!
dlex21:
Another one I hate is brb and they will be gone forever. Just tell me later or got to go... Not brb and disappear

Then...never mind... Please why did you bring it up in the first place if you don't want me to mind

Girls mostly are guilty of these
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by Muzikluva(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2015
"Anything for me?" I hate this question and ladies are the guilty party.
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by bengems(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2015
I hate number 6 with passion

Learn with us by liking our page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tutorialdesk
Re: Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? by tivta(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2015
Naija GALS are mostly guilty of these, only a few women do it. I hate K so bad. I also blame touch screen phones for all these wahala, its not as sweet as normal keypad(for me oh) cause using the likes of swipe is just to much for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Vintage Phones That Shook The Nigerian GSM market - (pics) / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.