Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch (12962 Views)

Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) / Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by kinibigdeal(m): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2015
applord:

OPPOSITION FORMATION
ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!
NO ROOM FOR DEFENDING

-----------------MATIC----------------

BALE --- J.RODRIGEZ --- PEDRO---ROBBEN

A.SANCHEZ ----Y.TOURE --- C.RONALDO

L.MESSI-------L.SUAREZ----E.HAZARD

grin grin grin

Matic na player or defender with this your formation cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by uptoHim(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2015
applord:

OPPOSITION FORMATION ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! NO ROOM FOR DEFENDING
-----------------MATIC----------------
BALE --- J.RODRIGEZ --- PEDRO---ROBBEN
A.SANCHEZ ----Y.TOURE --- C.RONALDO
L.MESSI-------L.SUAREZ----E.HAZARD
grin grin grin

This you formation na die. The team doesn't even need a keeper.
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by daikale: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2015
halleluyah
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by FreeGlobe(f): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2015
Hammefeez:
I told one of my friend on Nairaland sometimes ago that Aregbesola is a good man, he might be having challenges now but, if you know what he has done for us you ll marvel.

Ordinary people of osun will never abuse Aregbe even when salary issue is unbearable, they 'll just say "ha ki aregbe naa bawa wa nkan se si" meaning Aregbe should find a way out but once you notice someone abusing aregbe to be rascal, idot and even score his administration zero, i said that person is either PDP or their benefactee.
people also defend the devil himself so I'm not surprised by your comments

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by Brainzcoded(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2015
D guy they make osun suffer many pensioner has die bcaus of this I wish he pay oooo
He wan to av a big record b4 he leaves but he over act spend money on several things
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by Brainzcoded(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2015
Especially white elephant project
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by omitade01: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2015
If only people LL understand how this government was caught up in this quagmire. Too much lavish spending on unnecessary projects and programs, spending 600m on calisthenics, 1billion on school uniforms, 12million/week on school feeding among others.

Aside huge debts directly obtained by the government to secure capital projects the loans obtain by the. Local governments, contractors and private institutions with the state government standing as surety is overwhelming. Talking of the depleted state reserves, uniosun have virtually no fund to run the school again, likewise osunstate poly ire and state college of education esaoke. All government backed cooperative society have been drained infact workers deductions is no where to be found. The pension scheme is awashed cos the government does not counterpay neither was the deductions reflecting in the system.

Osun is in financial mess as bad as the state government can not secure the electricity bill of the state secretariats and thus got disconnected for over three months now. But all we could hear was mr governors son was arrested for money laundering, mr governor awarding 8.5b contract to his son Mr kabiru aregbesola, construction of world standard university in kogi state to mention a few
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by AdeniyiA(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2015
What I can't seem to come to term with is if the Governor has been receiving his own salary?
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by omitade01: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2015
Ogbeni had already enrich his personal pocket, family, friends and associate with Osun state Wealth and resources. Here are some fact about this man called symbol and unusual governor by his so-called evil people.

Here is the report of the osun bankers forum on the obtained loans of the state

1) ‪#‎41bn‬ from Capital Market
(2) ‪#‎300bn‬ in d name of Osun LG
(3) ‪#‎250bn‬ in d names of contractors
(4) ‪#‎60bn‬ bond raised from Capital Market
(5) ‪#‎25bn‬ loan was taken from First bank plc
(6) #2.5bn from Sterling bank
(7) ‪#‎5bn‬ from Zenith bank
(cool FBN gave out a loan of #8.6bn the purpose was to offset a loan collected from UBA on 9th, March 2011
(9) FBN also gave out another #3.2bn on 30th July, 2011
(10) Wema bank granted ‪#‎240million‬ loan for O'Yes tech project
(11) Unity Bank ‪#‎390million‬
(12) FBN also granted #124.5million for O'meal on 11th July, 2012
(13) Sterling Bank ‪#‎350million‬ was collected on 17th July, 2012
(14) Wema bank released a total amount of ‪#‎650million‬ for Aregbesola to acquire a block of 12flats with 36 rooms and boys quarters for OSICOL in Abuja the fund was released on 12th July, 2012
(15) FBN also granted another loan worth ‪#‎562million‬ on 6th June, 2012 to fund O'Uniform programme

I don't think this present issue should be addressed or seen as been political because a lot of innocent people are dying, many of Osun state workers are now been hospitalized in various clinic and majority can no longer feed there mediate family not to talk of extended once... God most intervene on behalf of the masses and workers...
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by omitade01: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=FreeGlobe post=34782030]
It means u do not stay around or definitely u are one of those that intentionally want to plung osun into eternal slavery
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by ogochics(f): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Why is he announcing it. Go and pay them its long overdue, I wonder how this people survive oooo. They must have been on 001 everyday.
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by kenoz(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2015
K
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by Rexyl(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2015
Seem the role of opposition in the salary saga is just too much for Aregbe to bear. The pressure has just been so much the only option now is to rally round and get financial assistance from somewhere else.
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by Rexyl(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2015
omitade01:
Ogbeni had already enrich his personal pocket, family, friends and associate with Osun state Wealth and resources. Here are some fact about this man called symbol and unusual governor by his so-called evil people.

Here is the report of the osun bankers forum on the obtained loans of the state

1) ‪#‎41bn‬ from Capital Market
(2) ‪#‎300bn‬ in d name of Osun LG
(3) ‪#‎250bn‬ in d names of contractors
(4) ‪#‎60bn‬ bond raised from Capital Market
(5) ‪#‎25bn‬ loan was taken from First bank plc
(6) #2.5bn from Sterling bank
(7) ‪#‎5bn‬ from Zenith bank
(cool FBN gave out a loan of #8.6bn the purpose was to offset a loan collected from UBA on 9th, March 2011
(9) FBN also gave out another #3.2bn on 30th July, 2011
(10) Wema bank granted ‪#‎240million‬ loan for O'Yes tech project
(11) Unity Bank ‪#‎390million‬
(12) FBN also granted #124.5million for O'meal on 11th July, 2012
(13) Sterling Bank ‪#‎350million‬ was collected on 17th July, 2012
(14) Wema bank released a total amount of ‪#‎650million‬ for Aregbesola to acquire a block of 12flats with 36 rooms and boys quarters for OSICOL in Abuja the fund was released on 12th July, 2012
(15) FBN also granted another loan worth ‪#‎562million‬ on 6th June, 2012 to fund O'Uniform programme

I don't think this present issue should be addressed or seen as been political because a lot of innocent people are dying, many of Osun state workers are now been hospitalized in various clinic and majority can no longer feed there mediate family not to talk of extended once... God most intervene on behalf of the masses and workers...

Loan collected from one bank to offset similar loan from another bank? Now wonder! The State is being managed on huge debt which all people, even those unborn will be squeezed to pay.
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by tola268: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2015
juventino:

Lol. All we need is God to grant him strength to fulfill this "promise". Osun needs prayer.
Let us pray

Cc: Ishilove
If he paid l will thank him, but l can't believe his words now because he is a great liar
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by elohorayodele: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
We are watching Osun hunger games. grin

grin
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by Olamilekan08(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
And my 10k bursary too pls.
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by kaystick86(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mr ogbeni, why must it be tenure, issues wit salaries, issues wit university, LG wahala, loads of abandon projects.

We waited so long for the ist ijesha gov but seriously you fall hand. Is it ur remittance to lagos that's affecting ur finances cos I don't want to believe ur federal allocation lies.

If u can't pay salaries in a state that 90% of the residence depends on dat money, but u can fly ur chopper from osogbo to lasgidi.

Thank God for winners chapel.

Walahi, mr ogbeni, there is God and na u go tire.
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by peeta89(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Governor Aregbesesola Rauf.
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by knostbrown01(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
The Man in the Iron Mask

Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
As if u are paying from ur pocket. Monkeys and baboons.
Re: Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch by habbyy03: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hammefeez:
I told one of my friend on Nairaland sometimes ago that Aregbesola is a good man, he might be having challenges now but, if you know what he has done for us you ll marvel.

Ordinary people of osun will never abuse Aregbe even when salary issue is unbearable, they 'll just say "ha ki aregbe naa bawa wa nkan se si" meaning Aregbe should find a way out but once you notice someone abusing aregbe to be rascal, idot and even score his administration zero, i said that person is either PDP or their benefactee.
ur brain's battery is dead....omo ale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Buhari At France Peace Forum / Tension In States As Parties Step Up Battle For Governor / Ikpeazu Begs Hoodlums To Return Looted Equipment In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.