Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) (66520 Views)

Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
The senator (@benmurraybruce) have been interacting with Nigerians on social networks, just pledge his wardrobe allowance to pay workers who have not been paid their salaries,he also said he will solicit for support from his friend and from every capable Nigeria to help out in this course.

I wish we have more senator who will interact loke this with the youth

source : twitter
picture below

cc lalasticlala

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by MosakuAW(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
ShowBiz Men in politics will continue to show.

Keeping showing, God is watching you in colour TV bright and clear.

FTC! I made it at last for the first time in 7years.

I dedicate this to my late mom and also to my lovely sexy wife and cute kid. God bless you both for me.

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by madridguy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
GOOD MOVE.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by wise7(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Alright
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Papasmal(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Well if u have a good intention for doing this,May Almighty God continue to be ur guide,

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by freshness2020: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good move sir, but please,
Osun is not only the state suffering this plight.. Tell ur colleagues to also channel their resources to states like Akwa ibom, IMO, Rivers, kano, oyo etc.

Let the change continue.
God bless Nigeria.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
MosakuAW:
ShowBiz Men in politics will continue to show.

Keeping showing, God is watching you in colour TV bright and clear.

I think this a good development, even if it's a show off,
if other senators can show off like this a lot of workers will be paid their salaries pretty soon........

you should learn to appreciate my brother

263 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Juxtified(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
This man has ulterior motives

6 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
undecided grin grin
Ben! Ben!! Abeg find one place take fix my name inside na!! Make all of us for enjoy ya wardrobe allowance! undecided cry

12 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Look at what AregbeRascal has turned the state of osun to.He has reduced it to a beggary state.

Still waiting for any APC donation

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by fulanimafia: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
This man should stop playing to the gallery, if not for twitter wouldn't he have already made an appointment with his London tailor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by superior1: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Attention seeking

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by UnknownT: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dude, you were sent to represent Ogbia/Nembe/Brass people. Wetin concern you with Osun people. Spend the wardrobe money on your constituency then you can send your silverbird salary to Osun people

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by asscb(f): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Liar!!!
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by luckman20(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by datguru: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by kennydee05(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Appreciated but please fulfil them all and help to curb you people expenses.
My advice : be persuasive enough so that your colleagues will see the need to reduce their expense because the burden is too much on the common man on the street.
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Flashh: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Let's hope iz true... No be for mouth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by luckman20(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
asscb:
Liar!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by humblesteve(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Opportunity to sell himself thats politics for us.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by doctokwus: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Who takes this clown serious!

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
sad
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by niceguy7(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nice one......... If he go do as e promise ni o.

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by FranQlin(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
He wants to b a president one day...na so e dey start ..public advert

4 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by asscb(f): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by kromoto: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
I trust this guy!

He will shame all those useless so called ranking senators.

Waiting to hear from Dino Melaye too.

9 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by MosakuAW(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Abbey2sam:

I think this a good development, even if it's a show off,
if other senators can show off like this a lot of workers will be paid their salaries pretty soon........

you should learn to appreciate my brother

I get you.

Let us keep watching.... These are politicians remember.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by bizhub: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pdp spear heading the change

6 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by adioolayi(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
This comedian

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by HirstMOG(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
Is he using is own share for the common Nigerians than voted for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Appointed Ambassador-At-Large International Human Right Commission / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.