Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) (3963 Views)

Break News: Biafran Agitators To Hit Guinness Book Of Record With This Video / Download Jackie Chan Speak Pidgin, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo On His Movie In Nigeria / Break News:president Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by ufotty2001: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
guys I just heard it in our local TV that Jackie chan his dead.. 1951-2015.. today this morning of heart attack..
Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by emmyagi(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
when? are u referring to this

Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by abduljabbar4(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hey guys why the rumour? Jakie chan is alive and healthy.
Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by Ilekeh(f): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
It's a rumor
Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ah ah

At that very young age?
Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by 9jii(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
He Finally kicked that bucket.
RIP.
Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by ufotty2001: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
The famous actor Jackie Chan died of a heart attack this morning. The historic actor, who made a name for himself for his incredible performance in 1995 Rumble in the Bronx. His enormous charisma always gave him the opportunity to develop his career as a singer, stuntman, writer, film director and producer. The brilliant career of the most famous Chinese ended this morning by a heart attack in a Hong Kong Hospital. The medical reports indicate that he suffered a fulminate heart attack, which paralyzed his heart making it impossible for the blood to reach his brain, and other vital organs, that caused the death of this humanitarian man, who years before was named philanthropist of the year for his country. The sad news of Chans’s death was given by his wife Lin Feng-jiao in a news conference, a couple of hours ago, where she said to the media, “I hope you can understand my loss, and I would appreciate if you can give us space for our mourning”. Until now, funeral's details are uncertain, nevertheless, the body of Jackie Chan will be buried next to his parents, who taught him the meaning of love for his family. www.cnminformativo.com/2015/05/ jackie-chan-passed-away-this- morning.html?m=1
Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by ufotty2001: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
The famous actor Jackie Chan died of a heart attack this morning. The historic actor, who made a name for himself for his incredible performance in 1995 Rumble in the Bronx. His enormous charisma always gave him the opportunity to develop his career as a singer, stuntman, writer, film director and producer. The brilliant career of the most famous Chinese ended this morning by a heart attack in a Hong Kong Hospital. The medical reports indicate that he suffered a fulminate heart attack, which paralyzed his heart making it impossible for the blood to reach his brain, and other vital organs, that caused the death of this humanitarian man, who years before was named philanthropist of the year for his country. The sad news of Chans’s death was given by his wife Lin Feng-jiao in a news conference, a couple of hours ago, where she said to the media, “I hope you can understand my loss, and I would appreciate if you can give us space for our mourning”. Until now, funeral's details are uncertain, nevertheless, the body of Jackie Chan will be buried next to his parents, who taught him the meaning of love for his family. www.cnminformativo.com/2015/05/ jackie-chan-passed-away-this- morning.html?m=1
Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by Beesluv: 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Every year they kill this man in the media

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by emmyagi(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
ufotty2001:
The famous actor Jackie Chan died
of a heart attack this morning.
The historic actor, who made a
name for himself for his incredible
performance in 1995
Rumble in the Bronx. His enormous
charisma always gave him the
opportunity to develop his career
as a singer, stuntman, writer, film
director and producer. The brilliant
career of the most famous Chinese
ended this morning by a heart
attack in a Hong Kong Hospital.
The medical reports indicate that he
suffered a fulminate heart attack,
which paralyzed his heart making it
impossible for the blood to reach
his brain, and other vital organs,
that caused the death of this
humanitarian man, who years
before was named philanthropist of
the year for his country.
The sad news of Chans’s death
was given by his
wife Lin Feng-jiao in a news
conference, a couple of hours ago,
where she said to the media, “I
hope you can understand my loss,
and I would appreciate if you can
give us space for our mourning”.
Until now, funeral's details are
uncertain, nevertheless, the body of
Jackie Chan will be buried next to
his parents, who taught him the
meaning of love for his family.
www.cnminformativo.com/2015/05/
jackie-chan-passed-away-this-
morning.html?m=1

please check the date of that post and stop behaving like newbie here, 2015/05/ look like 2015/06/ ?
Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by BrokenTV: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
My problem with the OP: is that they won't verify information before posting. Jackie Chan is alive and well kicking.

2 Likes

Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by Hapuya: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by nonaira: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Just read the comments,

Bleep you OP
Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by Donejack(m): 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
joblesness.
Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by essymicheal(f): 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lool he's dead o
Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by Destinygrl(f): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
finally? was someone waiting for him to die
Re: BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) by ednut1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
soe:
Ah ah

At that very young age?
hes alive. he seems to die every year on d internet, 61 no be young age tho

(1) (Reply)

Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) / Kaduna State Governor And Emir Of Zazzau During Hawan Sallah(durbar) / pigeon refuses to fly in aso rock today (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.