Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) (3971 Views)

Aregbesola Bends To Greet Olubadan Adetunji During His Visit To Osun (Photos) / Dollars Found In Farm :photoshop Gone Wrong / Ashia Buhari's Twitter Account Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by edoboy33(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2016
Who is fooling who?.
Still on Aisha Buhari visit to U.S.....I want to support APC at all cost but I m yet to find facts.....
Picture one is APC's picture of Aisha Buhari at Dulles international airport arrivals, named after James A. Wilding and picture 2 and 3 are the current face of the Dulles international airport arrivals.....
Watch YouTube video of the Dulles international airport, recorded February this year https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=p-RnHJiMq3Y
Please, pay close attention to the FLOOR and CEILING in both pictures.....where went the BLACK GLASSES on the demarcation rail, that's in APC's picture?
Bad Photoshop or what do I call this?
Is someone playing a trick with an old picture taken before the airport was remodelled, because the floor isn't same in both pictures/video?
Does it not bother you that BBC, CNN, NTA, etc DID NOT report this visit that generated so much noise at the airport and many media ripples before Aisha Buhari finally embarks on it?
Someone should fear God ooooo!

5 Likes

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2016
grin how APC take JAZZ naijas is still a mystery to me shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by Descartes: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2016
You are trying to undermine Adekule Gold Photoshop skills

6 Likes

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by kaffy4tope(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2016
You are likely to die young if you continue living with this hatredfilled and brainless kinda life. Pls stop finkin from your anus bro. embarassed

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2016
Descartes:
Your are trying to undermine Adekule Gold Photoshop skills

ADEKUNLE GOLD has been contracted.....
That is job creation for the youths as promised...
I hope the contracted is not inflated or PADDED!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by edoboy33(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2016
kaffy4tope:
You are likely to die young if you continue living with this hatredfilled and brainless kinda life. Pls stop finkin from your anus bro. embarassed
please kindly discuss the issue not the poster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by omonla555: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2016
But come o, are these guys from poor homes mad? why the wahala about Aisha in the US?.

Please stop this nonsense. whose concern is this?

5 Likes

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by fast2015: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2016
that's true ooh, is only nairaland reported it

1 Like

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by edoboy33(m): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2016
fast2015:
and sahara reporters
Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by drss2(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2016
aisha halliburton never went to america. FACT.

4 Likes

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by betterABIAstate: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2016
Wait ooo, lemme check
Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by buharisbae(f): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2016
fast2015:

linda ikeji did but no newspaper
Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by ConqueredWest: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2016
Did NTA show her arrival in US

What of Channels CNN BBC Aljazeera etc

The visit looks faked

6 Likes

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by Samtoby(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2016
Abeg, make ups no vex o.... I am the only one that can't find Aisha on the first picture??... How is it now related to Aisha?.. Well, you guys knows the best.. I just hope u survive till 2019.
Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by betterABIAstate: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2016
Op maybe they renovated the airport arrivals a night before she came grin

1 Like

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by NameChecker: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2016
edoboy33:
Who is fooling who?.
Still on Aisha Buhari visit to U.S.....I want to support APC at all cost but I m yet to find facts.....
Picture one is APC's picture of Aisha Buhari at Dulles international airport arrivals, named after James A. Wilding and picture 2 and 3 are the current face of the Dulles international airport arrivals.....
Watch YouTube video of the Dulles international airport, recorded February this year https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=p-RnHJiMq3Y
Please, pay close attention to the FLOOR and CEILING in both pictures.....where went the BLACK GLASSES on the demarcation rail, that's in APC's picture?
Bad Photoshop or what do I call this?
Is someone playing a trick with an old picture taken before the airport was remodelled, because the floor isn't same in both pictures/video?
Does it not bother you that BBC, CNN, NTA, etc DID NOT report this visit that generated so much noise at the airport and many media ripples before Aisha Buhari finally embarks on it?
Someone should fear God ooooo!
You've never traveled out of the country, so you depend on videos to get facts grin

BUHARIISCURSED:
grin how APC take JAZZ naijas is still a mystery to me shocked
First born of hate, I can see you are doing well in the hatred business grin

Descartes:
Your are trying to undermine Adekule Gold Photoshop skills

I pity you embarassed

fast2015:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/aisha-buhari-us-25-anniversary-zumunta-association/
http://punchng.com/aisha-buhari-visits-us-weeks-fayoses-allegation/

ConqueredWest:
The visit looks faked
Doubting Thomas get a job
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by mrmetoo1: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2016
I swear it's not our government that's doing us in this country, it's the people. How stupid can one get?? Op that has probably never stepped foot in MMIA not to talk of Dulles is confidently posting different angles of a big airport to show what exactly?? This is the reason our politicians get away with stuff because a lot of folks are really not smart.

Below is a tweet from USIP, this also Adekunle Gold shey?? slowpoke!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2016
kaffy4tope:
Is it because he doesn't want to be brainwashed?
Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2016
ConqueredWest:

The visit looks faked
NTA is a government own medium who should have televised aisha's visit to the u.s if she truly visited u.s.Come to think of it 'her visit was an official one for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by Opistorincos(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2016
Which one we go con believe now cheesy
Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by GenbIoodykiller: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2016
i smell rat
Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by obailala(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2016
I had actually expected most people to keep silent over this Fayose vs Aisha matter since yesterday, but most times we underestimate the extent of human stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by chosen6(f): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2016
mrmetoo1:
I swear it's not our government that's doing us in this country, it's the people. How stupid can one get?? Op that has probably never stepped foot in MMIA not to talk of Dulles is confidently posting different angles of a big airport to show what exactly?? This is the reason our politicians get away with stuff because a lot of folks are really not smart.

Below is a tweet from USIP, this also Adekunle Gold shey?? slowpoke!!

So they only tweeted about the honour done to her but refuse to list her visit in their official website?

1 Like

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by chacoonder(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2016
@op, she's in U.S now, why all this display of stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by gen2briz(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by mrmetoo1: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
chosen6:
So they only tweeted about the honour done to her but refuse to list her visit in their official website?

You're definitely one of the people i was referring to in my post, do you guys have to respond?? Isn't it more honorable and intelligent to just not say anything than embarrass yourself because you guys don't like Buhari. Did you see where they wrote "host" or does that have another meaning in your world??

1 Like

Re: Ashia Visit To The Us(photoshop Gone Wrong) by StOla: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
chosen6:

Why are you desperately trying to appear without intelligence?

She's there for a week long schedule of events. Those hosting her at those events have not been seeing an invisible Aisha Buhari.

You can only have peace when you realise that you do not in anyway dictate to another private citizen what to do, when to do it, or how to do it.

(1) (Reply)

The Lost Tribe (Weekend Update for those who do not fear DEATH) / NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary / The Moment Office Of The Presidency Tweet And Nigeria React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.