Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Pictures From The Sandstorm That is currently happening in Maiduguri - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures From The Sandstorm That is currently happening in Maiduguri (1064 Views)

Stike In Warri Npa Currently Happening / Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) / Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Sandstorm That is currently happening in Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
A heavy sandstorm that occured just now got people running.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Sandstorm That is currently happening in Maiduguri by INTROVERT(f): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
They used to it
Re: Pictures From The Sandstorm That is currently happening in Maiduguri by ademega(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
I witnessed this in Adamawa some years ago ,na bad thing .
Re: Pictures From The Sandstorm That is currently happening in Maiduguri by Eboh4z: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Interesting sight
Re: Pictures From The Sandstorm That is currently happening in Maiduguri by whirlwind7(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
This land is beautiful...

I admire the sort of vegetation that is prevalent from Kogi state upwards till the northern border...especially in places where the trees and plants are allowed to thrive.
But I digress...oh yes, the sandstorm!
Ah...the sandstorm. Such an awesome sight.
It will be over soon. Just as the menace of religion extremism that has ruined this beautiful land is about to come to an end.
Re: Pictures From The Sandstorm That is currently happening in Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
ademega:
I witnessed this in Adamawa some years ago ,na bad thing .
Does it happen frequently there?
Re: Pictures From The Sandstorm That is currently happening in Maiduguri by Beesluv: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Pictures From The Sandstorm That is currently happening in Maiduguri by jomoh: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
This thing go blind you in seconds.

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye Ad Dynamo, Long Live The New Advertising Platform In Nigeria, Adquet.com / Another Open Letter To Mr Seun Osewa / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.