Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Help With Jobs For Undergraduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help With Jobs For Undergraduates (520 Views)

Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates / Sterlingbank Recruiting Social Media Interns, graduates and undergraduates / Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Jobs For Undergraduates by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Anybody with useful links/advice/jobs for a couple of undergraduates?
Re: Help With Jobs For Undergraduates by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Anyone should please help..... Willing to combine any job with my education.

I school in Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: Help With Jobs For Undergraduates by dives(m): 12:38am On Jun 15, 2015
check out There you would see a section for student jobs on the left hand side under the search box. You can have a look maybe you would get something that may interest you there. If you are using your phone to open the page, change it to desktop version view. If you don't you would not see the various sections and the student job section like i described above.

Best of luck!
Re: Help With Jobs For Undergraduates by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2015
They are old 2014 jobs sir

dives:
check out There you would see a section for student jobs on the left hand side under the search box. You can have a look maybe you would get something that may interest you there. If you are using your phone to open the page, change it to desktop version view. If you don't you would not see the various sections and the student job section like i described above.

Best of luck!

(1) (Reply)

An Advertising Practitioner / Marketers Needed( Salary And Commisssion) / Mayakorp Nigeria Limited Real Or GNLD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.