Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

party - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / party (715 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

party by germainediva(f): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
please no causing,if your mind cannot comprehend fully the question am about to ask just pass.....this is not the time for sermon....just give your honest opinion.......so this lady(Joan) wants a party with hubby and another married lady friend....infact its always been her fantasy....this her married friend(kate) has also agreed and its very obvious Joan's hubby likes kate very much and has said so himself...... according to him she's well endowed.......my question;how will she approach her hubby with the idea..... And she hopes its something they can do occasionally......cos its something she enjoyed a lot while she was still single ....and wasn't able to explore it with hubby cos they married within 2months of their meeting......they've been married for three years with a kid.
Re: party by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
"Wen trouble(Gbola) sleep, ma sister(a s s) kan go wake, ma sister wetin u dhe find"
Re: party by EricSmallz(m): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
And she said U should help her ask? Why not just say u are the 1
Re: party by mrwonlasewonie: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
What exactly are you on about undecided
Re: party by 5minsmadness: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
germainediva:
please no causing,if your mind cannot comprehend fully the question am about to ask just pass.....this is not the time for sermon....just give your honest opinion.......so this lady(Joan) wants a party with hubby and another married lady friend....infact its always been her fantasy....this her married friend(kate) has also agreed and its very obvious Joan's hubby likes kate very much and has said so himself...... according to him she's well endowed.......my question;how will she approach her hubby with the idea..... And she hopes its something they can do occasionally......cos its something she enjoyed a lot while she was still single ....and wasn't able to explore it with hubby cos they married within 2months of their meeting......they've been married for three years with a kid.

Having a menage-a-trois or thre3some has always been in the fantasy halls of many a couple. However because of religious and moral upbringing and the societal sacredness of sex, it is usually a clumsy affair to get into.

The good news however is that it can be achieved if done delicately.

You are lucky in this case as your friend is already willing to experiment with u and most likely your husband is not going to put up much of a resistance. Men rarely do. It's women that are the tough nuts to crack.

What to do:

1. Make sure your friend is really down for it and wasn't pulling your leg. It would be embarrassing for you to invite your friend only for her to tell you she was joking. Ask her what she thinks about getting down with hubby. Use plain words. If she agrees then half of your problem is solved.

2. Plan a nice dinner with your husband, yourself and Kate. Kate and you already know how the dinner will end but your husband doesn't but it's ok. He'll most likely go along when he realises what is happening.

3. For you to wan to engage in a threes0me you must have some bisexual tendencies. This will come in handy doing dinner. Make sure dinner involves a little alcohol to loosen up hubby a little. After dinner, start a naughty "truth or dare" game. Make sure it involves taking off clothes or daring to kiss anybody. When Kate pulls the slip that tells her to kiss your husband make sure you show no signs of jealousy. Laugh it off and encourage him to kiss her well. You can stop them to show how you and your husband kiss, then let her have another go at kissing him.

4. Things will usually kick off from here but sometimes the husband will back of and be like "is this a joke/test?" or "are you OK with what is happening?" it is at this point you tell him you have always fantasized all three if you having sex. Take the lead and kiss Kate and then give him permission to kiss and explore her as well.

The rest is left to your imagination.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: party by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
shocked
Re: party by SAMBARRY: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ok. I see. grin

are you trying to organise a sex party e.g 3 women to one man grin

you need to watch the movie eyes wide closed wink
I'll have posted a couple of sex party but I don't want my Monica to be locked. Maybe when irunoko is released then I'll post it tongue
Re: party by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
no need to inform her hubby, she should just go ahead and join the party

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair / What Will You Do If Your Daughter Expresses Love To You This Way? / Sad:dog Eats Up Owner's Four-months Old Baby Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.