Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? (3956 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2015
You didn't even take out time to read the uses of the product and you are already asking your "fellow men" if they will "allow" their house girl wife use it.

So many boys but very few men. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by solid3(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Joy1706:

Who is this primitive mofo abeg?

That was gross naw. Are you so intolerant and could go overboard just cos someone expresses their opinion? You need a chill pill.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by VintageCocktail(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
solid3:

Like seriously? Who's supposed to call the shuts here? If I dont allow it, sorry, no way except I decide otherwise.
hahaha, unmarried guys always make me laugh with their reasoning.

Calling the shots on how a woman will carry the pregnancy..... WTHeck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by damiso(f): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Phew.. I just cant grin grin grin grin I even thought the this was one outrageous outfit.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by thetruthnl: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Look at them like millipedes coming out of their hide out.So because of the word allow which we know many of you here are in this category but just forming because it's an anonymous forum grin,even those with no husbands,the mbegke house wife all forming miss independent. grin
I can't with these women. grin continue you hear? When you log out,you know what's up grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
thetruthnl:
Look at them like millipedes coming out of their hide out.So because of the word allow which we know many of you here are in this category but just forming because it's an anonymous forum grin,even those with no husbands,the mbegke house wife all forming miss independent. grin
I can't with these women. grin continue you hear? When you log out,you know what's up grin

grin grin grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by solid3(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
thetruthnl:

Lobatan!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by Joy1706(f): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
solid3:

That was gross naw. Are you so intolerant and could go overboard just cos someone expresses their opinion? You need a chill pill.
I apologise
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
thetruthnl:
Seun and Ishilove, I think you should ban this moniker stirring fights in this section or track his/her IP address and expose him/her.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by ireneidiva(f): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
solid3:
I went to dealdey.com just to see if they have deal I will like there (sharwama deals actually grin ) and then I saw this funny deal of "Maternity Support Belt" which is supposed to be strapped by heavily pregnant women.

And guess what, 8 women already bought it.

Will you wear it as a pregnant woman? Will you allow your pregnant wife wear this or not?
Do you even know the function of this belt?

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
ema Pele Mr i am the head of this house
cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by thetruthnl: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Logicalmind1:

I think you should ban this moniker stirring fights in this section or track his/her IP address and expose him/her.

And I think you should learn to mind your business!Who are you again?I don't know you and don't care about you.
Track my ip address are you stupid? How many people fight on NL everyday? And who made you Nairaland police?It is a free forum and I will bleeping do whatever the hell I want,if you don't like move to another section.
Don't ever quote me,I don't do niggas who seek for attention.I wont even give you the attention you seek.
Next time drop your comment and STFU

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2015
thetruthnl:

And I think you should learn to mind your business!Who are you again?I don't know you and don't care about you.
Track my ip address are you stupid? How many people fight on NL everyday? And who made you Nairaland police?It is a free forum and I will bleeping do whatever the hell I want,if you don't like move to another section.
Don't ever quote me,I don't do niggas who seek for attention. I wont even give you the attention you seek.
Next time drop your comment and STFU
I think you should spend more time in your "Use of English" classes, instead of faffing around Nairaland making troubles.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by FTBOY: 7:26am On Jun 16, 2015
EfemenaXY:

What do you mean, will the man allow his wife wear that.

"Allow"? Is she his daughter to be told what she can and can't do?
did she impregnate herself? undecided
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by FTBOY: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2015
Logicalmind1:

I think you should spend more time in your "Use of English" classes, instead of faffing around Nairaland making troubles.
You have problem! "Track his ip address" and bla, bla, bla! And I can't even fault his remark....it's just for comic relief. Yet u want his head on a tray. I guess this blog would be a ghost site if you own for one day. Mr Nairaland Police!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 16, 2015
FTBOY:

You have problem! "Track his ip address" and bla, bla, bla! And I can't even fault his remark....it's just for comic relief. Yet u want his head on a tray. I guess this blog would be a ghost site if you own for one day. Mr Nairaland Police!
Comic relief? I pray o.
This must be your first time of seeing his/her nauseating comment towards others.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by mutter(f): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2015
pablomaria:
.sensible comment kiss

My Gyn. prescribed this belt for me when pregnant. I had such terrible pain in my pelvis and could hardly walk because of the weight and the nerves were affected too.
It was a real relief and helped so much. It is certainly much better than taking medication against pain when pregnant. The belt does not in any way press on the baby.
However normally you get your size measured and the get the belt. Don`t know if they also have a universal size.
Actually no need for the belt if there is no pain or not recomended by the doctor.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by bukatyne(f): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2015
VintageCocktail:
hahaha, unmarried guys always make me laugh with their reasoning.

Calling the shots on how a woman will carry the pregnancy..... WTHeck.

Lol!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by thorpido(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
The Op is just ignorant and needs some education.Maybe he thinks it's a kind of lingerie.
Op,read what tearoses said.It's usually prescribed by doctors.It's not for fashion.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? by saheed2532(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
CRAZY LOVE
Though it was a crazy love but she still love the man who got her blinded and got married to him continue»http:///1Fk04eT

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Male Child Yet, I Feel Suicidal Sometimes / Why Women Forgive Cheaters (but Men Don’t) / Please Help Me Understand My Nigerian Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.