Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones (47276 Views)

Atiku's Daughter Weds In Yola. Tambuwal, Abdusalami, Bindow Attend / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly / Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by jimmy2k: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
These obasanjo again nawaa for Zoo called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by sleeknick: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
soe:
Where is Gej?

I thought some "things" said it was going to be made the father of peace in Africa and African Ambassador.... So.why was it not invited?

U wicked oh....what is "it''

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by Maxymilliano(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol... But the guy no lie na. . cheesy grin

Even if he lied, it's between him and his conscience. He can post any pic or video without any sense of importance attached to it.

It's puerile and self-seeking ...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by kennydee05(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
temitemi1:
How is this goin to stop Boko Haram from killing
Do u want to be a victim?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by Rilwayne001: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
soe:
Where is Gej?
He is in otuoke doing what he knows best to do (FISHING)

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Baba selfie.
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by goshen26: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Association of military men, GEJ can't b thr
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by micmond: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nigerias many problems

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by firstolalekan(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
soe:
Where is Gej?

I thought some "things" said it was going to be made the father of peace in Africa and African Ambassador.... So.why was it not invited?
Gone too soon!
OTUOKE resting conferment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by BENZINA(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
And again pictures!! Yet no action...........Daura President.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
Great

- where is Jonathan Goodluck, PhD? Is he no longer the immediate past President of Nigeria grin

BTW, any update with Madam Patience case at ICC...i hope the case does not go the way of Albashir of Sudan grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by pBuhari(f): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
I hope my president is not sitting on the floor
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Great men.
God bless the President.
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by driand(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
soe:
Where is Gej?

I thought some "things" said it was going to be made the father of peace in Africa and African Ambassador.... So.why was [size=20pt]it[/size] not invited?
how could you qualify jonacus with "it"? Is that a sign of disrespect for the clueless ex president?... . E no good OOo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by sweatlana: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
soe:
Where is Gej?

GET IS RESTING. ENJOYING THE KIND OF HAPPINESS YOU WILL NEVER KNOW IN YOUR SORRY LIFE.

IYF, HE DECLINED THE INVITE. GO AND DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR DIRTY MIND

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by loomer: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
If I hear say na u snap this picture,
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by mencade5(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] I LOVE BIG DICKS cool NO PM'S PLEASE undecided I'M NOT A WHORRE[/size]
na man u be na.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by cyprus000: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] I LOVE BIG DICKS cool NO PM'S PLEASE undecided I'M NOT A WHORRE[/size]
[size=13pt]
Who did this to you?

Tell me who molest you from small and I will shoot him straightangry
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by lmm4real: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
WHO BE CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by mohisi: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
soe:
Where is Gej?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by Israel5(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
soe:
Where is Gej?

whats ur problem really with Gej? u bettr leave him outa ths.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by cescky(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
dickrider:

What's ur problem then? Attention starved?

Have somethings to present please, if its not brains at least let it be beauty or or shut ur trap

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by ApcSucks: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, you badt ooo. . . That IT and THINGS gat me rolling on the floor!! cheesy grin cheesy grin

Don-fool-opus

1 Like

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by Lastdon02(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
stobery:
Imagine!!!

Nigeria is burning they are shining teeth, back in Nigeria their wives are organizing party here n there

Oh God forgive our sins and give us a good leader in this country

Ameeeeeeeeeeeen

make them day cry?
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by ApcSucks: 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
donphilopus:
Those TANoids who claim to have literate, brainy, intelligent and smart fathers (but) suffering in the villages would soon invade this thread and start calling my able President some unprintable names. Whoever does that after this my 'post' is silly, mad, crazy, foolish, senile and insane!!

Mr Don-fool-opus
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Politics
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by westgermany: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]I DON GET ALEART....U KNOW THE REST....DICK RIDER I SEE U
Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by seunto(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
@last, south Africa will gave us back aw money for weapons.. God bless my president

1 Like

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by mikidoo1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
cramjones:
We must all accord respect to our great leader. Nigeria is at a precipice, and PMB needs our support, be it APC and PDP. If the country is led rightly, all of us will be happy. Kindly refrain from insulting the President and his office, for when we do that we ridicule and bring our country down.

Let us forget the past about XGEJ, and forgive whatever insults that was reigned on GEJ. Let us all join hands and make Nigeria work again.

-CramJones
your hypocrisy smells to the highest heaven!! Where were you when they called GEJ unprintable names? Just no make me talk to you!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones by intergral(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
dickrider:
I like your sexy big eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) / Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo / The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.