Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Just Breaking:mega Investment Oportunity In Ekiti. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Just Breaking:mega Investment Oportunity In Ekiti. (654 Views)

113 Acres Of Land For Sale In Ekiti / Ksley Mega Micro Finance Bank Is Shaking / Dangote Cement Promo – Dangote Mega Million Dash Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Breaking:mega Investment Oportunity In Ekiti. by bliz123: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
I tagged this just Breaking because what I am about to show you just came in and with time limit before the price invested goes up based on the numerous investors.This is Mega huge.I will be as brief as possible so as not to bore you. Investment is any attempt you make to plant for your future, which gives returns as time passes especially when your energy is drained by old age.just as a farmer does.Like a former skye..bank advert on TV, do not eat all your future.
Meanwhile investing sometimes have ups and down but I have made this really easy for you by the virtue of my job.
First of all let me introduce you to the investment and tell you why this is huge.
LAND AQUIZATION. (Buying of land for resell or developing). This is a Mega investment.
I will quickly highlight why acquiring a plot of land in Ekiti is mega and massive.

(1) For you to aquire a land, you need between #200,000 (two hundred thousand naira) and #350,000 (three hundred and fifty thousand naira). Depending on the area. (this figure may easily buy a phone or even used as payment for rent) so investing it wouldn't be a bad idea.

(2) The probability of land owner frauding you or Omo onile disturbing you is not applicable because that has been taken care of.

(3) Onlike many locations, the rate of value increase on acquired land is more than 100% yearly,at least based on two years evaluation.

(4)The price will skyrocket based on the new established organisations by the government in most of these areas.

(5) To get your C of O will be easy by our input.

I will also want to add that Ekiti has more than eight higher institutions which needs hostels for students and flats for lectures. Don't forget that it is the state capital.

I will love to answer your questions on here or if you wish to speak with me, call me on 07061671703
Re: Just Breaking:mega Investment Oportunity In Ekiti. by bliz123: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
I will await your responses.. Especially if you are interested in investing in Ekiti
Re: Just Breaking:mega Investment Oportunity In Ekiti. by bliz123: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Please keep the calls coming and you will be happy you did...

(1) (Reply)

Be A Shareholder With Bitgold Inc. & Receive 0.025gm Of Gold And A Credit Card / Reckless Or Reasonable: How African Billionaires Spend Their Fortune / Invest In A Guest House Busines In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.