Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. (2739 Views)

My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by kalvoken(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
How a once hard working guy suddenly turned to beast, I still can not help but wonder.
He takes alcohol which turns him to a complete mad person. Their is nothing we 've not done to stop him from consuming alcohol.

Now my main problem is this;
Each time he's driven insane by dry gin, he turns to my aged mum. As in we have have tolerated his stupidity so much that its now a thing of mockery to we the family members.

Having ran out of ideas, as our prayers has been resultless, others seem to be tired of him. By there is this man in me asking me to just end him once and for all.

I could have executed my plan but am considering good old days when he was a normal person, coupled with what the effect of his disappearance to my mum would be.

I need your candid advice, else you might have me confessing here soon after I must have fallen him.
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by StarBukola(f): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by HungerBAD: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Brb

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by lekjons(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Don't do it! in fact, stop thinking about it..

once you kill him, a part of your soul dies with him.. and you'll never be the same for the rest of your life..

16 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by Evablizin(f): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
God forbid,op as a man thinketh in his heart so is he,if you continue thinking about murder you will kill your brother one day remember blood is thicker than water,nobody will forget his/her farm because of weed,keep on praying and believe that there is nothing God cannot do,killing him will bring more shame to your family.I pray that God will deliver him from the shackles of the enemy,my prayer point to night and tomorrow.SHALOM

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by smartty68(m): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
You guys needs to take him to a rehab. That's the only solution because he needs total cleansing.

Someone on NairaLand made mentioned of rehab centres in Lagos. Use Google Search

CC: Kalvoken
https://www.nairaland.com/3907526/list-5-drug-rehabilitation-centers

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by orbgoblin: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Resist the beast in you that's suggesting you soil your hands with the blood of your own brother. Best you all move far away from him. Out of sight is out of mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by kalvoken(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
lekjons:
Don't do it! in fact, stop thinking about it..

once you kill him, a part of your soul dies with him.. and you'll never be the same for the rest of your life..
Am just totally sick and tired of him. I put this up right now because I was just got info on how crowded our family house down Villa has been crowded.

I didn't need any suit Sayer before I could know the prob.
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by Baddest69(m): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2017

Shebi if you kill am today

You go see am kill again tomorrow
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by smartty68(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
kalvoken:

Am just totally sick and tired of him. I put this up right now because I was just got info on how crowded our family house down Villa has been crowded.

Here's the link;

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by poshestmina(f): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please don't kill your brother... Stay far away from him together with your mum if possible.
Keep praying for him, could be a spiritual attack! Please don't stain your hands,u'll end up regretting it for the rest of your life.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by lekjons(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
kalvoken:

Trust me I understand your situation, I also have a brother exactly like yours, he always threaten my mum whenever he needs money, telling her to sell some of her properties and stuffs like that..

the heartbreaking part is, my mum scares easy.. rebuked us(me and my siblings) from interfering and he always take advantage of that..

and I'll be just there, sitting on a chair, breaking sweat like a laborer(out of anger) while thinking of what I can do to him...

i later realized I still have a whole lifetime ahead of me and I'll not allow anyone to undermine my chances of enjoying it to the fullest..

14 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by goodmorning40: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Put him away from the family before he himself kill someone
Take him to rehab or to prayers and be fast else he murder someone before u will finish killing him
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by smartty68(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
poshestmina:
Please don't kill your brother... Stay far away from him together with your mum if possible.
Keep praying for him, could be a spiritual attack! Please don't stain your hands,u'll end up regretting it for the rest of your life.
If they stay away from him, he'll definitely run mad and probably roam the streets. Their only best bet for the now is to enroll him in a rehabilitation centre.

He needs his family more than ever now

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by Richy4(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
That moment of madness will eventually result to remorse after the did is done...Is there a way you guys can relocate your mother temporarily?
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by kalvoken(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
smartty68:
You guys needs to take him to rehab. That's the only solution because he needs total cleansing.

Someone on NairaLand made mentioned of rehab centres in Lagos. Use Google Search

CC: Kalvoken

How this guy changed is still a thing of surprise to me.
This is someone that neighbours used as an example to their children. He abandoned his work, his house is yet to be completed. Just wondering in the village.

God just have to do something
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by kalvoken(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evablizin:
God forbid,op as a man thinketh in his heart so is he,if you continue thinking about murder you will kill your brother one day remember blood is thicker than water,nobody will forget his/her farm because of weed,keep on praying and believe that there is nothing God cannot do,killing him will bring more shame to your family.I pray that God will deliver him from the shackles of the enemy,my prayer point to night and tomorrow.SHALOM

A big amen to that.

Many big Thanks to everyone of you.
I appreciate every of you advice.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by smartty68(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
kalvoken:

How this guy changed is still a thing of surprise to me.
This is someone that neighbours used as an example to their children. He abandoned his work, his house is yet to be completed. Just wondering in the village.

God just have to do something
I understand your pain Bro. People change! People change!

Psychological depression is what has turned him into something else. He needs You & Mom to sail through these crisis

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by ipobarecriminals: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
sad embarassed embarassed sad sad thr people wey do hom strong thing want to destroy/ render him worthless/ hopeless. Keep praying for him.suicide isn't solution. May God render/destroy every strong man behind his situation impotent. U can relocate ur mum to elsewhere abd wrestle the situation. E go better
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
No try kill am that's not the solution

You people should take him for deliverance

That's the only option
I think one day God will remember him and he will come back to his normal senses
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by jchioma: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
I can relate with your experience. It's embarrassing and there's little you can do to assist him at this stage, please don't kill him under any guise. Perhaps, a life changing encounter may turn things out for good. You can also bring back to his mind, good memory of his life in the past and show him love, not disdain.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by timawoku(m): 12:11am On Jul 09, 2017
You just spoil every thing patapata by saying you wan kill. Na you create am? Go kill am and you would have killed many of your family's unborn generations
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by Antina(f): 4:16am On Jul 09, 2017
kalvoken:
How a once hard working guy suddenly turned to beast, I still can not help but wonder.
He takes alcohol which turns him to a complete mad person. Their is nothing we 've not done to stop him from consuming alcohol.

Now my main problem is this;
Each time he's driven insane by dry gin, he turns to my aged mum. As in we have have tolerated his stupidity so much that its now a thing of mockery to we the family members.

Having ran out of ideas, as our prayers has been resultless, others seem to be tired of him. By there is this man in me asking me to just end him once and for all.

I could have executed my plan but am considering good old days when he was a normal person, coupled with what the effect of his disappearance to my mum would be.

I need your candid advice, else you might have me confessing here soon after I must have fallen him.

Take him to Rehab. Centre.
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by doyinbaby(f): 5:57am On Jul 09, 2017
DON'T KILL HIM O..........don't give the devil opportunity in your life.....If you kill him the guilt of sin will not let you rest
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by cococandy(f): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2017
Instead of killing him, why don't you take your mother away from him. Some where he can't reach her.

Cutting off the head to cure a headache

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by StPete: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2017
Antina:

I like your name smiley
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by Antina(f): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
StPete:

I like your name smiley

Thanks! But why?
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by empressteemah06(f): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
It more spiritual than physical.. Take him; away from that village.. To a rehab center as said.. Then use spiritual means to cleanse him of any evil...he was afflicted with that cos of his stars.. You know how people are wicked...

There is more to life than the physical.. Open your spiritual eyes

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by Triniti(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Have you bothered to know why you brother became a drunkard? Like you said,he used to be a role model to some people, something is wrong somewhere and you are not looking at the bigger picture. This is a spiritual case and you should do your brother a favor by seeking and asking around for a solution.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by YesNo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
kalvoken:

you say your brother is a drunk. and he goes crazy when he gets drunk.

now think of the everlasting drunken state you will find yourself when you stain your hands with his blood. water can not wash it. alcohol can not take the memory away. you will forever be drunk with the memory of murder if u try it.
you still wanna drink from that cup? your choice.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by Laralag: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Op no matter what, murder is a crime if its not commited in self defence. Apart from it bein a crime and morally and spiritually wrong. Your brother has the rigth to life. My advice is to take your mother away from him, so that while he lives his life the way he pleases your mother can be safe from his trouble.
Again you are not above the law you will waste your life in jail if u carry out your heinous plan.
Re: My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. by StPete: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Antina:

Thanks! But why?
I really cannot place why, it just appeals to me when I pronounce it

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Invest In With 30k As A Student ? / Mouka Foam For Sale / This Bad Attitude Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.