Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari (908 Views)

APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) / I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari by Joboms(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, tweeted that the president said this while speaking at the ongoing African Union summit in South Africa.

Re: Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari by sharlorhm(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Joboms:
Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, tweeted that the president said this while speaking at the ongoing African Union summit in South Africa.
can you drop your bbm pin?
Re: Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari by Joboms(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
sharlorhm:

can you drop your bbm pin?

U drop urs
Re: Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari by hardeniji(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
opeee o FFTC
Re: Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari by freezone4real(f): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Historic Indeed
Re: Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
It marked the end of the devilish PDP that vowed to put us in their servitude for 60 years. It also brought to an end the effect, on Nigerian, of the spell Bishop Mike Okonkwo says Jonathan has.
Re: Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari by SouthernBreeze(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Work your talks and stop this hype
Re: Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari by sleekpro(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
because its the freest and fairest election in naija

Kudos to JEG
Re: Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari by sharlorhm(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Joboms:

U drop urs
52C45FA6
Re: Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari by horladtop(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
@Femi Adesina, must u say everything.......
Re: Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
Because the devil(gej) was booted out
Re: Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari by omolami: 12:01am On Aug 15, 2015
Buhari your election is historic because no preidential candidate has ever threatened to spill the blood of humans and baboons like you did.
2 It is historic becauise Jega rigged the election systemmatically in your favour. God and posperity will judge Jega

3 It was historic because Gej did not want you to spill the blood of the innocent therefore he conceeded defeat Not because you won. you didnt.
4 It was historic because you won after 3 defeats .Shame
5 It is historic because you are the oldest presodent Nigeroa ever had
6 It is historic because over 700 people died from bokoharam attck within 2months of your assuming office
7 Itis historic because since you became president the hausa fulani your tribe have found love and free hand to kill and maim eithout caution

8 It is historic because you are able to showcase your bigottery acumen going by your loopsided appointments so far

9 It is historic because Nigeria now have a predident without Waec cert
10 It is historic bec your goofs are so numerous to list and am tired already listing these
Re: Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari by ibe9ja: 12:07am On Aug 15, 2015
I am trying to find any sense in this topic.
Re: Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari by sharlorhm(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2015
can u resend the bbm request?
Re: Why My Election Is Historic - President Buhari by Mark4reel: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2015
because it's the first time to become a president from the opposition

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL Welcomes Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Recent Telephone Chat Between Pmb, Gej / Stop Playing Politics After Elections, Ekweremadu Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.