Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) (33301 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Senate Moves To Upturn Odili’s Perpetual Injunction - The Sun / 7 Nigerians Who Can Upturn IMF's Depressing GDP Forecast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by ABDamola(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
The Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose, has raised alarm over what he calls a plan by the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to upturn the judgement of the Supreme Court on the 2014 governorship election.

Mr Fayose at a press conference in Lagos on Sunday said that there were attempts by the ruling party to use the military inquiry reports when delivered to upturn the Supreme Court judgement.

The military had constituted a panel of inquiry into the operations of its officials in the governorship election, after the APC alleged that the military connived with the Peoples Democratic Party (Mr Fayose’s party) to rig the election in Fayose’s favour.

“They went to Kaduna and after all submissions, they want to now come up and say that military rigged Ekiti election.

“They are releasing their report very soon and they want to come back and say that, knowing fully that the military report holds no water in law, the attorney General of the nation or other
agencies of the Federal Government will want that report revealed and that will be issued in Kaduna any time from now.

“They want to use that and approach the Supreme Court to review its position which is not known to law,” he alleged.

Governor Fayose also warned that the situation was capable of killing Nigeria’s democracy, insisting that the governorship election that brought him in was the best.

“Cannot Be Muscled”

He claimed that foreign observers had expressed confidence in the process. The Ekiti State Governor, however, urged the Federal Government not to allow any decision capable of disturbing the nation’s democracy.

“I want to remind them that they are on the verge of destroying democracy in Nigeria. Nigerians, their votes and their views must be respected.

“If the International community said it went well and the US said it went well, I am saying it expressly, Ekiti election was the best.

“The consequences of dictatorship is the fall of the dictator. It is either he treads softly and remember the same Nigerians who gave you opportunity after several attempts. We cannot be muscled'' he stressed
Source: http:// www.channelstv.com/2015/12/13/apc-plans-to-upturn-supreme-court-judgement-on-my-election-fayose/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VdPdwHdg4U

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Last Days alarm

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Visocrate(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
they can't we are solidly before, behind and beside you . make you no worry you na man of the people you be ok

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Mynd44: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Why is he scared?

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by spako4(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Are you afraid?

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by ABDamola(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
He's too silent these dayz...

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Don't cry yet, wait a little bit

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Heya, the man is afraid of loosing his seat and getting another seat in prison............

Clear conscience fears no accusation mr. Governor

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by unite4real: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yam head noise making lamenting governor. Na America conduct the election? Wait small before raising alarm

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by dsquare33: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lols, fear don dey catch am, it was evident that the election that brought you in as a Governor was rigged.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by kennydee05(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
What happened to this guy in his first tenure might happen again

All the same quickly go and beg your pampers wearing mother you disgraced in public because of politics.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Dannyset(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hahahahahahahaahahaha!
You really need to see how Fayose was fidgeting when he was talking. I was laughing so loud that I couldn't control it.

After all his bragado, this is all he can do?
Even if it's just to upturned his election for 1 hour and. make him shut up, just because of those saying trash, am in total support.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by ERAKAMUS: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
USELESS GOVERNMENT cheesy TRYING TO CAUSE PROBLEM EVERYWHERE.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by wachakuta(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
So Fayose de Fear??

Na wa oo.. I tot d Guy is fearless nah Iranu abasha

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by EdCure: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
I was almost missing Fayose's daily theatrics.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by amaechi1: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
I am surprise you have survived up to this date. Let wait and see.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Aromas: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Noting go happen Baba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Nelson05(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
If u are innocent why raise unnecessary alarm. Don't cry yet de days of inpunity are over u must count ur teeth now.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by doctokwus: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fayose must have had inside info telling him the EFCC has traced the billions the NSA gave Obanikoro to bribe the military and other agencies to rig the elections for him.
Don't worry Fayose,when the hammer strikes, u wudnt know when it hits you. It's turn by turn Nigeria limited.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by obi4eze(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by PRYCE(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mynd44:
Why is he scared?
Mynd44!... The Royal APC mod!...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by lasisi69(f): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
End time Apc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by teebaxy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Can someone help me with a tip on how to hate fayose, I just love the man I respective of his party.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by naijainfogalery: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
In as much as this guy is not my prefeered person , he is a good check for APC.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by allanphash7(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
I pity you

You better keep quiet before your name is mentioned by dasuki

Idontjustlikethewaythisguytalk

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Let them try it. That will be the end of APC in EKITI.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by BodyKiss(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lol, Dude got a heads up. No more photoshoots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by AceRoyal: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Kogi-NC
Bayelsa-SS
Rivers-SS
Court rulings in favor of the ruling party
IPOB/Biafra-NE
Fulani herdsmen-All over
Bokoharam-NE
Shites muslims-NC
Dwindling economy
High employment and retrenchment-All over
Ekiti about been involved-SW
ETC.
PMB and APC slowly twisting the rope that might hang them soon.
There is a BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "LEADING" AND "RULING".

All these things will only make things worse for the masses.
We need wisdom now and not brute force as the solution to every problem in this Nation.
May God Help Us All.
Godbless Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by 360ng: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
APC?? Hmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by sellYourCar: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) by mazzi: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=Mynd44 post=40971301]Why is he scared?[/quote see person wey be mode,chai!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady / Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / Minister Of Power, Saleh Mamman Begs Nigerians To Pray For Him To Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.