Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? (2958 Views)

Daura President Results On Google / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain / My Take On The "Daura President" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by ShowYourCertificate: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
I laughed in Swahili when I heard the FG is planning to pay the poor N5000 per month in a bid to eradicate poverty.

Let me ask this question. If a homeless pauper gets this 5K ftom the FG, what can it provide him? Accommodation? Feeding three square meals for 30 days? Clothing?

Even danfo drivers make that amount in a day and they're still considered poor so I wonder how 5K will do the magic.

I have always known Buhari to be a certificateless and senile dictator. But I never knew he's a dullard from daura until he assumed office. That name, Daura President, is truly befitting.

23 Likes

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lol @ OP! Are you expecting Buhari to pay unemploÝed 5k? How much is our revenue? How much is FG Budget? Buhari is out of touch and doesn't understand how stuff work. I hope he doesn't tear our economy to shred

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by MalcoImX: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
It won't, but the poor haven't seen a single kobo from your clueless Otuekean.

6 Likes

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by asEdeyHOT: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:
Lol @ OP! Are you expecting Buhari to pay unemploÝed 5k? How much is our revenue? How much is FG Budget? Buhari is out of touch and doesn't understand how stuff work. I hope he doesn't tear our economy to shred

Educate yourself before you try to point the accusing finger.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by rozayx5(m): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
the scheme is not sustainable undecided

the professional dullard did not do his homework before making the promise

14 Likes

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by Tecnonews24: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:

The Daura President is a magician, he even promise to change the global prize of oil, he will start feeding primary school children twice a day when he returns from west Germany. Am waiting, but won't be disappointed if he fails, because I don't believe in him and I didn't vote for him.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by ShowYourCertificate: 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:
I wonder what he scored in economics in his non-existent WASC Certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by MalcoImX: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
'People are talking, PDP sef dey put mouth!' - Dr. Perigrino Brimah

4 Likes

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tecnonews24:

The Daura President is a magician, he even promise to change the global prize of oil, he will start feeding primary school children twice a day when he returns from west Germany. Am waiting, but won't be disappointed if he fails, because I don't believe in him and I didn't vote for him.
That man is something else. Someone should tutor him on basic economics. I hope he doesn't come up with some kind of fiscal policy that will send Nigeria to economic gallows and doom us forever.

1 Like

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by ShowYourCertificate: 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

Educate yourself before you try to point the accusing finger.

Mr Lecturer why don't you also educate the Daura President as well. The 5K ish will not solve the poverty issue, it will rather worsen it and deplete our lean account.

10 Likes

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
This is a very silly scheme.AregbeRascal tried it with his OYES and now the state has failed.Let us not forget that at least eighteen states are oweing

2 Likes

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by rawtouch: 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Where is the money going to come out from, workers have not been paid for many months, infrastructure decaying no petrol and power, hope they won't mortgage the country to china as a collateral to collect loan in a bid to fulfill campaign promises made...
Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by ShowYourCertificate: 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
I'm glad you admitted that people are talking. That's what matters........the people.

2 Likes

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
Maybe he isn't aware that Nigeria's 2015 budget balance stand at almost N1.5tr deficit.
ShowYourCertificate:
I wonder what he scored in economics in his non-existent WASC Certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by MalcoImX: 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
GEJ soliloquizes: ' Which kain wahala be dis. I am even afraid. dis girl wan disgrace me.'

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by MalcoImX: 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I'm glad you admitted that people are talking. That's what matters........the people.
Yeah, the views of the common people matter, not some failed JonaTANic bus-stop economists.

1 Like

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by Tecnonews24: 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
MalcoImX:

so up till now you still don't know that the enemies of Nigeria are In APC? I guess you are among the already brainwashed followers. you have eyes , but you don't see with them. you have ears but you don't hear with them . is a pity you need special fasting and prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Eediots should understand that this plan has been explained severally by the economists in the ApC strategy and research committee.

It is what is well known as a bail out plan.

Even in the USA, UK, bla bla bla, they all employ it.

There are several categories of bail out..but they all serve same purpose.

1. Bail out through the Banks
2. Bail out through the companies, or
3. Bail out through the masses.

Overall effect is to send some cash into the economy market and allow for more cash flow.

APC has decided tp employ the bail out option yhrough the masses, at the end...same effect, they ll spend it in the econony market....the money will flow from bottom to top...so from yhe poor man to the conpaby that sells goods and finally to the banks. That is a longer chain of bail out with likelihood of greater benefits to many aspecta of the society such as inflation, crime rate, employment and social security.

I can go on and on...get educated and don't just criticise in ignominy

1 Like

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by fitzmayowa: 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tecnonews24:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by micoyankee(m): 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I laughed in Swahili when I heard the FG is planning to pay the poor N5000 per month in a bid to eradicate poverty.

Let me ask this question. If a homeless pauper gets this 5K ftom the FG, what can it provide him? Accommodation? Feeding three square meals for 30 days? Clothing?

Even danfo drivers make that amount in a day and they're still considered poor so I wonder how 5K will do the magic.

I have always known Buhari to be a certificateless and senile dictator. But I never knew he's a dullard from daura until he assumed office. That name, Daura President, is truly befitting.

The Taniod/Satan which ever one you prefer, you criticize PMB that he can't pay #5000 monthly, now you are turning around insulting him that he can't eradicate poverty. Its better you buy your own bus to start from Obalende to Ajah so you can make more than 5000, I am not insulting people doing it because its part of their daily income, people who needs it will thank FG for implementing it. The thunder that will strike you is doing press up, if you quote me

1 Like

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by ThundrCork(m): 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

I have always known Buhari to be a certificateless and senile dictator. But I never knew he's a dullard from daura until he assumed office. That name, Daura President is truly befitting.
Pls you people should stop referring to our president by these names. He doesn't get to see them. Rather you are ridiculing your country. Seun pls update your rules as that name is becoming popular else soon you may begin to hear kids use it

1 Like

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by micoyankee(m): 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
barcanista:

The way gej shred our economy, emptied our external reserve with lots of loans, like I said, try and console yourself gej has lost and his living large while your here stressing yourself, smh
Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by MalcoImX: 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tecnonews24:

so up till now you still don't know that the enemies of Nigeria are In APC? I guess you are among the already brainwashed followers. you have eyes , but you don't see with them. you have ears but you don't hear with them . is a pity you need special fasting and prayers.
The great world economists then are in PDP. Why did Nigerians rose against them? They are the greatest disaster in human history and would've been in jail forever if not for the reconciliatory stance of the new administration.

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by sexycat: 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
So you barcanista you are still commenting, PMB has no dollars to give to anyone to make any person turn around to speak his praises because his work is already speaking for him, Showyourcertificate, do you have one to show or u think I dont know you grin, all of you calling PMB Daura President or whatever names I believe you all lacks moral the reason being that you are all jumping to conclusion, why don't you all wait and see what PMB is going to do, as for me if GEJ had taking same steps PMB took in just 10 days Nigeria would have been a better place for you and I, save for corruption that became the order of the day.

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria!!!

Lets' join hands together to work with PMB administration to make Nigeria a better place for you and I because United we stand, divided we fall...

1 Like

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by Tecnonews24: 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
ThundrCork:
Pls you people should stop referring to our president by these names. He doesn't get to see them. Rather you are ridiculing your country. Seun pls update your rules as that name is becoming popular else soon you may begin to hear kids use it

oh!! trust me he sees them, and the dullard knows he deserves the names he is being called. Is just the traditional! first lady That's yet to get official name.. I guess you should save yourself the stress.
Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by Rapmoney(m): 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
I never knew Buhari is such a dullard from Daura until I read that trash! cool
Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by kettykin: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
This APC government is just so useless, rather than teach people how to fish they are warming up to give them fish , how about using the money to rehabilitate the text mills, cotton farms in the North , the tire plants , palm oil processing plants in the East.

If you give unemployed people N5000 per month and some employed poeple are not earning salary is that not encouraging gross laziness.

This Government wants to encourage laziness what a misplace priority , Give them jobs and see the economy grow.
Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by Wildrage: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Only a fool will be fooled by this latest bogus scheme with dubious intent. The whole jostling and clamour for power shift to the north is to re-establish the dysfunctional system of patronage whereby resource distribution is based on the manipulated population figures. More states and local govts already tilts resource allocation in favour of the north, this almajiri scheme would ensure more oil revenue flows northward. Only fiscal federalism would save us this constant manipulation by those who believe their sustenance as a people should be wholly premised on parasitic dependence on state resources

1 Like

Re: Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? by Wildrage: 12:08am On Jun 15, 2015
kettykin:
This APC government is just so useless, rather than teach people how to fish they are warming up to give them fish , how about using the money to rehabilitate the text mills, cotton farms in the North , the tire plants , palm oil processing plants in the East.

If you give unemployed people N5000 per month and some employed poeple are not earning salary is that not encouraging gross laziness.

This Government wants to encourage laziness what a misplace priority , Give them jobs and see the economy grow.

We know it's all a lie. ACN promised free education at all levels yet the tertiary institutions under their control demands the highest tuition fees amongst states run institutions

They promised free health care services, not only is it a lie, Lagos states govt has been at loggerheads with doctors for the past four years for unfulfilled promises

Aregbe gave free school meals, the consequence? The state's economy is in shambles

They promised low cost housing, when fashola was tasked on it he angrily retorted that they should show him where he could source low cost building materials

We can go on and on about promises made and hope raised and dashed. Our recurrent expenditure already takes away a huge chunk of our annual revenue leaving a paltry sum for capital projects. Add the huge amount expended on fuel subsidy , the war on boko haram and the huge amount needed to ameliorate the plight of the internally displaced person then you will realise how unreasonable the proposed scheme is

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Bans Use Of Military Uniforms By Ex-boys Of Military Schools / Governor Okorocha’s 11 Imported Suv’s Worth N15m Each Impounded By Custom / N3.5 Billion Traced To Accounts Belonging To Stella Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.