Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,049 members, 7,953,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland (3019 Views)

Feminism Is Leaving A Wake Of Unhappy, Unmarried, And Childless Women In Its Pat / Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) / Leaving Nairaland Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by attacker231: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
[s]
anago500:

write English desola so that i can understand or use pidgin english if English is too hard for you......Are you still in Uk?
[/s]

B.astard coward. May your smelling mother use her hand to bury you for being a nuisance and coward. Iseeeeeh

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by attacker231: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Desola:

Eeyan iyi. Oju to ri e gbo o.

That's not eggheader. He is one yeebhoe coward hiding behind that moniker.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by Desola(f): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
attacker231:

That's not eggheader. He is one yeebhoe coward hiding behind that moniker.

Really?

Where is egg header though? It's been a while since i read from him.
Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
anago500:

Don't mind him iyalode, I am back with full force.....to slay all enemies of odua land........
eggheader is making waves and moving higher while you're on Nairaland impersonating him. When last did you see his comments on Nairaland?

If I hear you mention my good friend again eh...

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
anago500:

Berem, what does eggheaders mean to you? Why are you so attached to him?

Anyways, I salam tunde am back with full force....
whatever he means to me is none of your business. No matter how you try to impersonate him,both of you are world apart. He is moving higher and higher,where do you stand in life?

1 Like

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by nduchucks: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
ProfCorruption:
I deactivated this handle once, sometimes last year or so after my laptop was taken from me at gun point in downtown Miami and there was evidence those miscreants were tampering with my info. I adopted another handle, sturborness, which is now rested because I lost it to the great data loss. That data loss, miraculously, brought back my Profcorruption handle. Fortunately, I had recovered my laptop before the resurrection of Prof Corruption, so I decided to live with its exhumation.

Also, I deliberately left Nairaland a few weeks to the general election because I just couldn't stomach the glaring bias of the moderators, including the owner. I had hoped that with the elections over, there would be a semblance of normality and perhaps intelligent contributions would return. Well, that's not the case. I think Nairaland has so much changed that the difference wouldn't be lost on those who experienced or perhaps themselves made intelligent contributions some years back. What we have now is not the real thing as it used to be; it's now more of a shadow, an ugly one at that.

I am not a big fan of philistinism, petty or idle talks, someone with large eyeball, 50 thousand pounds wrist watch etc., husband snatching fooleries. I am a political junkie who likes debating policy issues, exploring implications of political moves, locally or internationally. Unfortunately, philistinism is on the rise and continue to dominate not just the home page but also every sections of Nairaland. It is very tough these days to see just ONE good thread to make contributions. So, it doesn't worth staying any longer.

Bottom line, Profcorruption is gone for good. I would adopt another method to air my views. Any issue I feel strongly about, I would write a piece and get it published or I might set up a blog where my thoughts could be shared.

I will drink Ijebu Garri for dinner to mourn your departure.

I miss the good ol' days when I used to intellectually beat up on you and one Katsumoto. Unfortunately, those days may be gone for good because the operators of this site do not have the vision to guide the site to its great potential. The Admin should really concentrate on technical issues and hire real pros who know how to develop and implement a winning model for the site.

So long buddy.
Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by nduchucks: 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Desola:

Be sure to leave a link to your blog if you so do. I would be glad to visit and contribute.

hmmmmm. Iyen ni pe o si wa ni America? mo ri e ni ijeta.
Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
anago500:

Moving higher to where abeg berem? eggheaders that was a failed LAUTECH student?
failed LAUTECH student indeed.

Mtcheeew!
Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
ProfCorruption:
I deactivated this handle once, sometimes last year or so after my laptop was taken from me at gun point in downtown Miami and there was evidence those miscreants were tampering with my info. I adopted another handle, sturborness, which is now rested because I lost it to the great data loss. That data loss, miraculously, brought back my Profcorruption handle. Fortunately, I had recovered my laptop before the resurrection of Prof Corruption, so I decided to live with its exhumation.

Also, I deliberately left Nairaland a few weeks to the general election because I just couldn't stomach the glaring bias of the moderators, including the owner. I had hoped that with the elections over, there would be a semblance of normality and perhaps intelligent contributions would return. Well, that's not the case. I think Nairaland has so much changed that the difference wouldn't be lost on those who experienced or perhaps themselves made intelligent contributions some years back. What we have now is not the real thing as it used to be; it's now more of a shadow, an ugly one at that.

I am not a big fan of philistinism, petty or idle talks, someone with large eyeball, 50 thousand pounds wrist watch etc., husband snatching fooleries. I am a political junkie who likes debating policy issues, exploring implications of political moves, locally or internationally. Unfortunately, philistinism is on the rise and continue to dominate not just the home page but also every sections of Nairaland. It is very tough these days to see just ONE good thread to make contributions. So, it doesn't worth staying any longer.

Bottom line, Profcorruption is gone for good. I would adopt another method to air my views. Any issue I feel strongly about, I would write a piece and get it published or I might set up a blog where my thoughts could be shared.

Prof I really understand How you feel. it's the same reason I left to set up my own forum. Please Don't let Nairaland break you. Nigeria needs you. you are welcome to use naija pips.com forum anytime. I promise you that there would be lots of mature contents and no kiddy bias and philistinism
Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
nduchucks:

I will drink Ijebu Garri for dinner to mourn your departure.

I miss the good ol' days when I used to intellectually beat up on you and one Katsumoto. Unfortunately, those days may be gone for good because the operators of this site do not have the vision to guide the site to its great potential. The Admin should really concentrate on technical issues and hire real pros who know how to develop and implement a winning model for the site.

So long buddy.

exactly. let's make a new beginning on naija pips.com forum

I promise no philistinism attitude.
Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by shachris02: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
ProfCorruption:

i would miss you so much man. Another nairaland gem lost. angry
Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by attacker231: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
whatever he means to me is none of your business. No matter how you try to impersonate him,both of you are world apart. He is moving higher and higher,where do you stand in life?

Abeg allow the jobless son of a biatch to keep posting trash about my guy. Eggy is doing very fine and will be laughing right now if he see this mofo wasting his life on someone that dont even care about him. Pls allow him continue his madness and coward ways.
Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by attacker231: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Desola:

Really?

Where is egg header though? It's been a while since i read from him.

Off nairaland for now, been a while i hear from him but he should be doing fine.
Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by attacker231: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
anago500:

Moving higher to where abeg berem? eggheaders that was a failed LAUTECH student?

Your late mother failed to train you cos she knows from birth that you are a failure. I have no pity for her cos her elders in the village warn her then cos of her waywardness and prostitution, you are the product of that unfortunate incident. What a wasted life.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
ProfCorruption:

Do not deactivate, you can stay on the sidelines till sanity returns
Re: Finally, Profcorruption Is Leaving Nairaland by attacker231: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
[s]
anago500:

shut up there. I have been very merciful and kind to eggy if you don't know, ask him. He retired because i asked him to, he respected him mother and did not want me to post her pix all over nairaland so he had to respect himself and bow out.

I am only respecting my agreement with him, I don't blame you.......
[/s]

You have no father so i cant blame you. I will always curse you until you are bold to face me and stop hiding. You are cursed by your mother from the womb and success is far from you. Woe betides you and your family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Recalls Political Appointees Serving As Envoys Abroad / Kano Court Sentences Man To Death For Blasphemy / Ndi Anambra, Come In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.