Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot (15134 Views)

BREAKING: Buhari, AGF, NSA Attend Jumat Service / $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by chigoizie7(m): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2015
Just imagine the type of nonsnese happening in this country, EFCC are the real criminals, just imagine, how could u not give a proper account of the loot u guy recovered? I am not saying that AGF and NSA ha no cae to anwer ooh, but EFCC hould be able to provide a bidding document that thes guys are in cutody of the looted money.

So, all they do I to go after people , recover their loots and then loot it demselves.

PMB should 1st of all probe those EFCC guys 1st.
Na so them de collect bribe anyhow.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2015
I think they should concentrate on what is more important.......building a better Economy.

WE HAVE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE. DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED NATION WIDE.

Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2015
You can see why the heads of efcc,nsa and agf need to be.fired...that money May have found it way to the pdp crooks hoping that gej will win the elections
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by Fesomu(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2015
Am just tired of nigeria. Even anti corruption agencies sef dey corrupt. Won't buhari take up job as head of efcc, agf and nsa cos it seems we gat nobody to trust
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by peleson: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2015
Abacha was not kworupt-Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by nerodenero: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2015
If an Anti-graft body is looting too, then looting isn't Corruption and we can't win the war on corruption.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by driand(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2015
barcanista:
Typin
busted grin
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by anonimi: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2015
Abacha did NOT steal.
- Buhari, 2008

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by exemen: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2015
khalhokage:

Leave a tyrant alone? He was a criminal, he doesn't deserve to rest in peace.

That being said..... Nigeria!!!! nawa
Bro.... Remember d bible sey 4give so dat ur father in heaven will u.... I tink its time nigeria shud 4giv him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by omaji53jeremiah: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2015
imagine nonsense, they are all crooks.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by anonimi: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2015
Fesomu:
Am just tired of nigeria. Even anti corruption agencies sef dey corrupt. Won't buhari take up job as head of efcc, agf and nsa cos it seems we gat nobody to trust

But we can trust YOU na with YOUR friends, relations, old school mates, mosque/church/shrine fellow congregants, not so
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by bdbest2(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2015
This man own nia worst pass sha.

For ur smartphones/tablets/computer OTG Flash Drive: plz check my Signature.

Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by 400billionman: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2015
THE RECOVERED LOOT HAS STILL BEEN LOOTED.

RIP loot
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by HKhouseofhello: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2015
I only speak for myself !Authenticate on the official website : www.houseofhello.hk
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by bnovative(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2015
Buhari said Abacha did not steal any money. So much for a "kwuorupt" free buhari!
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2015
They have stolen the stolen money. Nigeria, i respect.
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by naheem8307(m): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2015
The truth of our Nation have really begin to surface, The ones we secured our trust in are falling us, The nation has been swindled.. poor masses bears the consequence.. The truth behind this whole saga of looted money recovered from here and there should be accounted for and be made transparent to all Nigerians..
These are billions in dollars.. where are the money ? I wonder what our lawyers, our human right and other agencies that are to fight for the future of this Nation are doing ? you all are damn too sleepy.. well you might have been giving some fair shares as well, no surprise.. i wish u all could be summon together and get erase once and for all... where is the Nation heading to ?
Sai baba, its your turn to flush out the hidden agenda of all this bad rooted being we have in our beloved country, fish them out and get them prosecuted irrespective of the personality, position, caliber, region, religion, ethnicity and so on... Shai... stolen money been stolen again.. Damn ....

Change is imminent..

Sai Baba.. do something
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by nationwide1(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2015
marked10:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/agf-nsa-efcc-trade-accusation-over-custody-of-recovered-abacha-loot/
But Buhari said Abacha never looted and was not corrupt. May God help Nigeria.
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by Estimable(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2015
IbileArmy:
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games call me for subscription details 08102446736
Every day, same modified screen shot.......
Quit scamming, EFCC is coming for u
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by LastProphet: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2015
exemen:
I tink its time we leave Abacha alone to have a rest in peace....... Thr is God faa

To rest in peace after destroying generations? What are you using to think?
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by 400billionman: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2015
bnovative:
Buhari said Abacha did not steal any money. So much for a "kwuorupt" free buhari!

Nah brotherhood things..
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by exemen: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2015
LastProphet:

To rest in peace after destroying generations? What are you using to think?
Tell me bro.... Let Allah judge him....... Refering back to his evil deeds will not solv d present situation. ... Xo bro.... I tink we should leave everything to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by 9jatatafo(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2015
Dollars don wear white canvas and socks come run like Usain Bolt. This country Nigeria, I bow for thee!!!
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by Image123(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2015
I've long suspected that this Abacha loot thing is a scam started by Obasanjo. Abacha cannot have stolen as much as the thieves of the last 16years or even IBB who enjoyed the oil windfall. Obasanjo a vindictive fellow looked for how to torment Abacha's family because Abacha put him in prison and almost killed him. Else why are we only hearing of Abacha? Is it only Abacha that looted? Can he loot that much of a phantom figure?
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by nd07(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2015
PMB once said that Abacha wasn't corrupt. i doubt if a man that cannot define corruption or spot one can fight it. May God help us bcs we may end up getting is cobweb justice- too strong 4 d weak but too weak 4 d strong

1 Like

Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by babardos70: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2015
Why did the Judge Adjourned the case till October. This case can be solved in a day.Very easy case.
1. Locate the sender and the receiver. PERIOD.
Even a market woman knows where her moneys comes from and where it goes.
Nigerian Judiciary system and court procedure is rubbish.
At the end you will see they will not be able to locate the money.
Nobody even need to go to court for these money to be located.
BUHARI has to restructure the judiciary if he is to fight corruption otherwise all his effort will be futile.
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by Oladigun(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2015
WHAT ARE ALL THESE NONSENSE, THE THEIF THEIF AM & ANOTHER THIEVES SHARED THE LOOTS AMONG THEMSELVES AGAIN. M.BUHARI WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS O !
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by joearinze(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
All this story about returning Abachas loot na rubbish.
What about returning Buharis, Babangida, Atiku and obasanjos loot.
Absolute rubbish.
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by cradleafrica(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Why all these talk about Abacha?What about those head of state/President alive?The likes of IBB,OBJ etc
Re: EFCC, AGF, NSA And Others Fight Over Abacha Loot by LastProphet: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
exemen:

Tell me bro.... Let Allah judge him....... Refering back to his evil deeds will not solv d present situation. ... Xo bro.... I tink we should leave everything to God

It will discourage those alive from threading the path of evil - that is why we dont allow them rest in peace. Left for me Abacha's family would have seen hell in this country, they should thank their God there are bias people like u in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose And Aregbesola Disagree On Sale Of National Assets / Youths Own Kwara, APC Governorship Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Declares / Atiku: Afenifere Backs G5 Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.