Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Learn How To Design / Start A Blog and Make a Good money from it - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Design / Start A Blog and Make a Good money from it (1073 Views)

Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog / 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Design / Start A Blog and Make a Good money from it by pallybrown(m): 3:42am On Jun 15, 2015
How To Create / Start A blog In Blogger. Com

Blogging has become one of the more popular pastimes on the internet. Some people for money, others blog about current events and news, and others blog for humour. The goes on Increasingly because their are many reasons why we blog. bloggers are use weblogs as a personal journal, preferring to keep it out of the spotlight. If you intend to join the blogosphere, it's really quite easy.
    Having a blog is a great thing, because you can share anything you like, and if you are wise and smart you can also a decent income from your blog.
To a blog in go .com  and login using your Google account . If you don't have a Google account (Gmail) ,u can create one Here. Once you are logged in, click on New blog.
Name your Blog:

The first thing you need to do is to add a name and select your domain name. Avoid using your name as the domain name, and instead use some generic domain name that you can brand later with your custom domain.
Also select the blog Template on the page (you can change it anytime), and click on “create the blog”. Here is a screenshot of what you should be seeing

Congratulations - Your New Blog is Active 
Your blog is now live and ready and for you to start writing content, but before this there are few settings that you need to set on your newly created blog to make it easy to use.

From here you can click on “Posts” > “New post” and start writing your first blog post! Before you write your first post, however, I would recommend that you go to “Pages” and create few pages such as the “About” page which should be about you and what your blog is about and u good to go.
Start writing your post and Once you have a few blog posts up and running, you can go to “Settings” > “Earnings” and enable AdSense for your blog. This way you can also earn money from your free blog.

Please leave your comments and questions about this for solution . For more detail explanation and graphics visit http://www.trustedng.com/2015/06/how-to-create-blog.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Design / Start A Blog and Make a Good money from it by MattChidi(m): 6:07am On Jun 15, 2015
can I open it with my phones?
Re: Learn How To Design / Start A Blog and Make a Good money from it by gidimasters(m): 6:13am On Jun 15, 2015
MattChidi:
can I open it with my phones?
yes, if it is blackberry or android.... other phones can do it but the 2 i mentioned is the best

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Design / Start A Blog and Make a Good money from it by pallybrown(m): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2015
gidimasters:
yes, if it is blackberry or android.... other phones can do it but the 2 i mentioned is the best
I agree with you gidimaster
Re: Learn How To Design / Start A Blog and Make a Good money from it by gidimasters(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2015
pallybrown:
I agree with you gidimaster
baba, whats the name of your blog
Re: Learn How To Design / Start A Blog and Make a Good money from it by JohnDoe2015: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2015
web development..
do you really want to learn web programmin?
if yes, I have the solution to your answer..
1. the truth is with the huge sum of money you are going to pay @NIIT, you won't still be fulfilled becos programing requires personal training and motivation.
2. truth, everyone says motivation, personal training but the place of a mentor can not be under estimated.. so to learn quick and fast, you also need a mentor
3. you also need programmers, people of like minds who want to learn same thing or doing same thing so you can share ideas while you both learn..
well you might think.

I know I have told you the truth in good faith, but I have a solution...
I am also a learner and have been into web for 2years now, I want to help you, help myself and others who r interested in a group of 5programmers where we will teach ourselves well, buy materials ourselves online and learn at a fast pace with losing huge sum of money to NIIT.
pls whatsapp me on 2349033863912.
note, am not collecting any money from you.
must reside in Lagos

or call 08111376559
Re: Learn How To Design / Start A Blog and Make a Good money from it by pallybrown(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
gidimasters:
baba, whats the name of your blog
www.trustedng.com I will be happy to see your comments
Re: Learn How To Design / Start A Blog and Make a Good money from it by gidimasters(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
pallybrown:
www.trustedng.com I will be happy to see your comments
its okay but you have to work on your blog template/design..... check out mine www.gidimasters.com just credit me on the design.... nO genuine post yet
Re: Learn How To Design / Start A Blog and Make a Good money from it by webzyweb(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Having a blog, you will only make money from blogging if you are willing to give it what it takes.

And you need to understand that you won't start making if you ate not unique in writing contents.

1. You should learn to write Unique contents ( not copy,paste or edit) , if your blog has massive traffic you can copy,paste. But won't help your search engine optimisation.

Google Panda and penguin will not favour you.

2. You need to make your blog load faster. It should have a simple yet attractive layout. Simplicity is the ultimate.
Speed is a factor because even if you contents are unique, a lot will go away from your blog if it's slow. So you should have a very faster blog.

3. The blog should also be mobile friendly, that's the blog should be able to display according to phone formats. Out of the estimated 365 million internet users in nigeria, only 56 millions users access the net via desktop computers.

So you get more traffic if your blog is optimised for the mobile.

If you need an expert in the field of website development / website designing,

Contact me on:
Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165 

BBM: 2BB63350 

Contact web page: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com 

Am an expert website developer skilled in html/html5, css/css3, php/mysql, ajax, javascript, jquery and jquerymobile. 

Am also an expert in content management systems (CMS) such as wordpress, joomla, drupal, pulse cms, 

and ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, zencart, prestashop.
Re: Learn How To Design / Start A Blog and Make a Good money from it by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
nice rightup here bro but lets not forget that getting unique posts and writeups is something cmpletely diffrnt from what others can think or imagine...

anyways here is my blog

www.lexhansplace..com

please review and tell me, comments are invited..
Re: Learn How To Design / Start A Blog and Make a Good money from it by Calebosko(m): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
nice one op, but how wil i make money on it? Is it only tru advertizement?

(1) (Reply)

Help - Bulk Sms Website / Please Where Can I Get A News Aggregator Theme For Wordpress Or Joomla Or Drupal / Free EBOOK: 178 Hot Selling Fiverr Gigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.