Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog (7865 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Blog As Quick As Possible / Total Cost In Creating A Blog / 5 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by StartNowNG: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
With the rate at which blogs are being created everyday one may need to know the efficiency of creating a blog. As at 2016, about 180,000 blogs are being created everyday. Meanwhile, 90% will die in the first three months of their creation. Then, the emphasis of ‘Why You Need to Start a Blog’ is crucial so as to avoid being ignorant of the benefits.

20 Reasons Why You Need to Start a Blog:

1. You Will Acquire New Skills: With blogging you will know at least basics about HTML, content writing, content marketing, social media analysis and many more. Funny enough, you will be learning all these unknowingly to you.

2. You will be more creative: With your newly acquired skills and knowledge, you will be more creative not just in blogging but in every aspect of your life.

3. You will have your own audience: Your content will definitely attract readers/followers that will automatically become your audience.

4. You will be more confident: Having your own audience will definitely increase the way you see yourself because you know they are expecting something from you.

5. You will be better in thinking: Knowing fully well that your audience expectations must satisfied, you will start thinking in a better way that will enhance your inspiration and delivery.

6. You will be better in writing: Yes, better thinking and reasoning will influence better writing skills.

7. You will stand out among your equals: In my school, most people preferred calling me ‘blogger‘ than my real name, the same thing is applicable to other bloggers, your fellow mates will either call you by your cybername, blog name, nickname or any other name related to your blogging career.

8. You will inspire others: Your success stories, facing hard times & difficulties, rising above equals will definitely inspire your followers and everyone around you.

9. You will be happy: I feel so happy anytime I receive a positive feedback from my readers as comments, direct messages, calls, etc. At the same time, I also feel accomplished because I am having a positive impact on others.

10. You will have new friends and meet new people: I have friends and partners that we do talk most often online than offline because of the relationships my blogs have made me to build online and even offline. I have also been chanced to talk to several people that I wouldn’t have been able to get close to not to talk of them listening to what I want to say in both private & public places.

11. You promote your real self: I use my personal life experiences, hobbies and so on to write, which is actually promoting my real self. At least, my readers can say one or two things about my real life without seeing me even for once.

12. You can influence the entire public: Top bloggers like Japheth Omojuwa, Linda Ikeji, Bella and so on are really influencing the public with their write ups. Government, corporate bodies or companies can blend their policies because of the power of media that bloggers are holding.
Nosagie Nosa-Ero of Techrez once shared ‘how Tecno mobile had to change their policy’ concerning their gadgets review that is not in favour of ‘Non-lagos-based bloggers’ because of him.

13. You build credibility with blogging: if you are also into career/business, having a blog where you write about it will boost your credibility because people will trust you the most and rely on you.
I don’t need to question a seller that has a blog where I can read everything about his items.

14. You can aid causes with your blog: #savemayowa is one of the causes that were dragged online alongside with bloggers of recent. You can save lives, help people with your blog by aiding good causes.

15. You will help others: Part of the earlier mentioned reason is that you can also help other in numerous ways with your blog via promotions, reviews, interviews, your write ups, etc.

16. You help yourself: Writing about your personal problems will easily attract possible solutions from your readers as feedback and replies.

17. You document your life: Personal blogs serve as personal journals and diaries. You write about your personal life everyday. When you grow older, you can read about your growing up, the beautiful moments of your life etc.

18. You can be offered deals: Tech and fashion bloggers know how this works, companies will contact them for deals which they will be using their blogs to promote their products. These deals can last for a short period of time or lifetime.

19. You can make money: Either #1 or millions of $$$, money is money.

20. It’s free & fun: Yes, you can start your own blog for free or pay for hosting, domain name and other services which are optional. Also, blogging is fun.

Now that you’ve realized the benefits of blogging and Why You Need to Start a Blog, you can start yours now.

From: http://www.startnowng.com/why-you-need-to-start-a-blog/

cc: Lalasticlala, seun

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by Toluwani113: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
StartNowNG:
With the rate at which blogs are being created everyday one may need to know the efficiency of creating a blog. As at 2016, about 180,000 blogs are being created everyday. Meanwhile, 90% will die in the first three months of their creation. Then, the emphasis of ‘Why You Need to Start a Blog’ is crucial so as to avoid being ignorant of the benefits.

1. You Will Acquire New Skills: With blogging you will know at least basics about HTML, content writing, content marketing, social media analysis and many more. Funny enough, you will be learning all these unknowingly to you.

2. You will be more creative: With your newly acquired skills and knowledge, you will be more creative not just in blogging but in every aspect of your life.

3. You will have your own audience: Your content will definitely attract readers/followers that will automatically become your audience.

4. You will be more confident: Having your own audience will definitely increase the way you see yourself because you know they are expecting something from you.

5. You will be better in thinking: Knowing fully well that your audience expectations must satisfied, you will start thinking in a better way that will enhance your inspiration and delivery.

6. You will be better in writing: Yes, better thinking and reasoning will influence better writing skills.

7. You will stand out among your equals: In my school, most people preferred calling me ‘blogger‘ than my real name, the same thing is applicable to other bloggers, your fellow mates will either call you by your cybername, blog name, nickname or any other name related to your blogging career.

8. You will inspire others: Your success stories, facing hard times & difficulties, rising above equals will definitely inspire your followers and everyone around you.

9. You will be happy: I feel so happy anytime I receive a positive feedback from my readers as comments, direct messages, calls, etc. At the same time, I also feel accomplished because I am having a positive impact on others.

10. You will have new friends and meet new people: I have friends and partners that we do talk most often online than offline because of the relationships my blogs have made me to build online and even offline. I have also been chanced to talk to several people that I wouldn’t have been able to get close to not to talk of them listening to what I want to say in both private & public places.

11. You promote your real self: I use my personal life experiences, hobbies and so on to write, which is actually promoting my real self. At least, my readers can say one or two things about my real life without seeing me even for once.

12. You can influence the entire public: Top bloggers like Japheth Omojuwa, Linda Ikeji, Bella and so on are really influencing the public with their write ups. Government, corporate bodies or companies can blend their policies because of the power of media that bloggers are holding.
Nosagie Nosa-Ero of Techrez once shared ‘how Tecno mobile had to change their policy’ concerning their gadgets review that is not in favour of ‘Non-lagos-based bloggers’ because of him.

13. You build credibility with blogging: if you are also into career/business, having a blog where you write about it will boost your credibility because people will trust you the most and rely on you.
I don’t need to question a seller that has a blog where I can read everything about his items.

14. You can aid causes with your blog: #savemayowa is one of the causes that were dragged online alongside with bloggers of recent. You can save lives, help people with your blog by aiding good causes.

15. You will help others: Part of the earlier mentioned reason is that you can also help other in numerous ways with your blog via promotions, reviews, interviews, your write ups, etc.

16. You help yourself: Writing about your personal problems will easily attract possible solutions from your readers as feedback and replies.

17. You document your life: Personal blogs serve as personal journals and diaries. You write about your personal life everyday. When you grow older, you can read about your growing up, the beautiful moments of your life etc.

18. You can be offered deals: Tech and fashion bloggers know how this works, companies will contact them for deals which they will be using their blogs to promote their products. These deals can last for a short period of time or lifetime.

20. It’s free & fun: Yes, you can start your own blog for free or pay for hosting, domain name and other services which are optional. Also, blogging is fun.

Now that you’ve realized the benefits of blogging and Why You Need to Start a Blog, you can start yours now.

Good one
Can we do traffic exchange ?
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by beautiful232(f): 6:30am On Aug 12, 2016
Ok
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by veekid(m): 6:30am On Aug 12, 2016
Everybody can't be like Linda ikeji

1 Like

Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by beautiful232(f): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2016
Very interesting
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by frankobaba(m): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2016
[size=19pt]Blogging is sure the In-Thing.

Check out my beautiful blog and tell me what you think.
[/size]

CLICK BELOW

www.itsfranklin.com

1 Like

Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by Gkemz: 6:34am On Aug 12, 2016
If everybody becomes a blogger who will read the content??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by admindim: 6:35am On Aug 12, 2016
ok
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by jazinogold(m): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2016
anoda valid reason is that...

You will be able to use your blog to criticise the present government

secondly,

You will be a classified liar through the false news you spread through your blog

Thirdly,
You will spam nairaland when soliciting for someone to click a link to your blog

Lastly,
Your blog earnings can be used as a collateral to collect loans from the Bank.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by prestige24: 6:36am On Aug 12, 2016
hmm....interesting..
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by Sweetcollins: 6:40am On Aug 12, 2016
Are u now insinuating that unless one is a blogger, one can't enjoy some of the benefits?
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by styless(f): 6:40am On Aug 12, 2016
Linda Ikeji and dnb stories is enough for me
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 12, 2016
Too much entertainment-based blogs these days. Just copy and paste stories flying everywhere.
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by Mentorkaryhm(m): 6:46am On Aug 12, 2016
op...pls how can u generates more traffic on ur blog or sites
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 12, 2016
Don't be a Blogger, Thanks cool

Be a Reader
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 12, 2016
just money abeg the rest na wash
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by Aprilfirst: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2016
jazinogold:
anoda valid reason is that...

You will be able to use your blog to criticise the present government

secondly,

You will be a classified liar through the false news you spread through your blog

Thirdly,
You will spam nairaland when soliciting for someone to click a link to your blog

Lastly,
Your blog earnings can be used as a collateral to collect loans from the Bank.

undecided Really?
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by yorex2011: 6:58am On Aug 12, 2016
Too many useless blogs in Nigeria
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by fattbabakay(m): 7:02am On Aug 12, 2016
Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3207887/ask-question-blogging-seo-web
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by saobobo80: 7:03am On Aug 12, 2016
Interesing.
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by prom84: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2016
StartNowNG:

Thanks for d info.
Can u guide me on step to begin with?

1 Like

Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by Supnaija(m): 7:07am On Aug 12, 2016
Money no dey for blogging anymore o. Unless u plan to do it out of passion and burn internet for a very long time . Like the poster put it, if na $1 or 1 million money is money
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by Supnaija(m): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2016
Mentorkaryhm:
op...pls how can u generates more traffic on ur blog or sites

Create backlinks so you can start ranking on google small small. Then use twitter and facebook ads also
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by Temitoppe(m): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2016
Gkemz:

I was about to ask too?
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by Nectarbaba(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2016
Blogging o jawo mo
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by wizkidblogger(f): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2016
Cool
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2016
please i need cheap domain urgently but godaddy not supporting paypal and i dont have credit card just my atm
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2016
Team blogger
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by canDy4eva(f): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2016
frankobaba:
[size=19pt]Blogging is sure the In-Thing.

Check out my beautiful blog and tell me what you think.
[/size]

CLICK BELOW

www.itsfranklin.com
meka sir! I visited ur blog n wz impressed! PM me cos I wana learn frm u!
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by Dullahi(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2016
I'd rather create a YouTube Tech Channel.
Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by AKAKAK(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2016
Just yesterday on Nat Geo Wild, it was announced that a very dangerous snake had just been discovered. Scientists claim that the snake is an enhanced specie of the reptile family. According to Nat Geo Wild, the snake increases 0.5 cm in length every time it feeds and it feeds every 30 seconds or less. This particular snake cannot be killed or harmed by weapon it dies only when it bites itself. Surprising huh? Scientists claim that'sthe only way it can be killed but researches are still ongoing to discover new ways this snake can be killed. This is the most poisonousand deadliest snake ever recorded in the history of man. This snake can only be found in Nokia 3310 mobile phone under game option, Snake Xenzia. Thanks for carefully and patiently reading this through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog by Rosella1: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2016
Gkemz:

You and those liking your comment will. Since you all don't want to be one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fastest Web-browser For Slow Internet Connections / My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing / NITDA Suspends All Sites With “jamb” As Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.