Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Federal Govt Should Learn From Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Federal Govt Should Learn From Osun State (2155 Views)

Photos From Osun State PDP Interdenominational Service In Osogbo Today / Live Photos From Osun 25th Anniversary / Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal Govt Should Learn From Osun State by DaBullIT(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: The Federal Govt Should Learn From Osun State by tonytony208(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
DaBullIT:

Reduced allocation for States but conveniently stole 2trillion for campaign Where's the logic in that?

Kindly show evidence of your claims

1 Like

Re: The Federal Govt Should Learn From Osun State by papadjaji: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
DaBullIT:

[b]Person wey lie ehn ? the yansh go catch fire .. Where you dey when Yeye people dey call Aregbe and APC propaganda people ? where you dey when barcanista and other people dey call apc crying baby abi na crying wolf ? Where you dey when dem they talk say APC dey use reduction of allocation as propaganda to win sympathy ? if he no clear you , type am enter google , na punch news you go firstly see , followed by other local and well known media outlets . if you no know , no put mouth

even if oil price fall globally, your oga still take 2 trillion do campaign

that 2 trillion na half of Nigerian Budget for year 2013 , so wetin make him chop/tiff 2trillion wey he no fit pay 5 billion for full state allocation ?

if he pay 4 billion to 36 states as bonus for election, he go still get enough money to buy Island for Cuba abi na Bahamas dem dey buy am now ??

My point being , dont be biased 2 trillion used / shared for / Among PDP election Campaign is more than enough to pay for 36 states for 4 months consecutively[/b]

I admit. I was tempted to say you disappointed me by not digesting the articles you made references to. But then, I realised that propaganda masters cannot say as it really is except the situation is in their favour. Go through the comments from those read that piece in punch and you will definitely withdraw your comments with an apology. Bottom line, GEJ not responsible for your plight. I can bet that all those who are spreading rumours as to how much PDP spent cannot back up such claim with verifiable evidence(s).

True confession of how he got himself in a mess: http://www.punchng.com/news/aregbesola-took-n480bn-loan-says-omisore/
Re: The Federal Govt Should Learn From Osun State by papadjaji: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
DaBullIT:

Tell that to your daddy and mommy grin grin

"Y o r o b a" guy 2 d core! grin grin cheesy
Re: The Federal Govt Should Learn From Osun State by Standing5(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: The Federal Govt Should Learn From Osun State by papadjaji: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=Standing5 post=34837740][/quote]

http://www.punchng.com/news/aregbesola-took-n480bn-loan-says-omisore/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Let Compare This Pics Of Jonathan And Buhari Discussing With Obama. / The 21st Century Akure Kingdom And Her Political Exploits / PHOTOS: Customs Boss Flies Private Jet To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.