Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Electronics Graduate's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him cos He Couldn't Fix Her TV - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Electronics Graduate's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him cos He Couldn't Fix Her TV (495 Views)

A Trillion-tons Iceberg, 4 Times The Size Of London Broke-off Antarctica(photos) / NECO Math Questions Some Teachers Couldn't Solve / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electronics Graduate's Girlfriend Broke Up With Him cos He Couldn't Fix Her TV by dasoul(m): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2015
Lately, I've been having deep reflection on our educational systems and the proposed reforms to suite the 21st century curriculum. It would amaze you what I gathered. Back up a little to my motivation to taking this reform personal, I remember protesting to been taught the model and functionality of a BLACK AND WHITE TV during my final year in school when we already have HDs and XD capable of implementing HDMI and other functionalities.

Reality struck when I had to fix my girl friend's TV. After discovering a faulty LED, she asked me to fix it, (because to her, I can fix anything) I had to admit I was only taught how the Black and White TV works using outdated cathode tube technology. well, my girlfriend seemed to have something for Engineers so she started acting funny cry cry cry. The truth is that i graduated first class in Electronics engineering without any practical relevance.

Blame me? May be you should cause I should have gone extra miles right? Wrong... We were busy cramming to pass. Lol. Ok on a more serious note, we really need to review our school curriculum to solve real issues instead of conforming and sticking to ideas that no longer applies.

(1) (Reply)

Kwame Nkrumah University Ghana 2015/2016 Admission Process Is On / 2015/16 Sokoto State Poly,post Utme,part Time Form Is Out Call_o7o36969546 / Reviving The Reading Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.