Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,144 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ideals For Young Nigerians In 2009 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ideals For Young Nigerians In 2009 (528 Views)

Make Money From Blogging In 2009 / Your Key To Success In 2009 / 50 Business Ideas You Can Venture Into And Rake In Huge Profits In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideals For Young Nigerians In 2009 by lupet(m): 5:16am On Feb 23, 2009
HELLO,
HI graudates,how is the labour market are you still looking job?well i wrote my last papers on nov.23 2008 in uniben as i write i have two concepts that gives money.if i could forget the N.Y.S.C i would have done that but it is a compusory events i call it.any how the out is called "GREEN CONCEPT" IT comprises greenland styles and events,green gsm centre.that youcan start with as low as #10,000 with hard work you can make more than i do currentyly as i do not which to work inany company but to use my own to go into the oil and gas business later.the ebook will provide you with more details infomation on whta it is about.if you do not like i will send your money back or report me to EFCC.
styles and eventsis into party planning and venue rentage {that is my compound}while we party childrens party.also,the green gsm center ,we sell cards and make money like you have never thought about .it not just selling cards but it bringsin income like the atm machine in december alonethe gsm centre gave over 60,000 naira.it is a new way of selling cards i want to give this infomation product thta took me over 9 months to work on ,to just 50nigerian graduate after which i will stop for a token of #1,500,instead of #3,000.take this risk and you will see its wroth the risk.check below for more infomation on how to pay for the product.or ebook .

NAME.OBASOHAN FESTUS IGBINEDION
ACCT NO:00990680100517
BANK;UBA

NOTE:SEND YOUR NAME,TELLER NO,DATE OF PAYMENT,BRANCH OF UBA PHONE NUMBER YOUR EMAIL ADDREES TO 08063377824 OR 07070016248

(1) (Reply)

Dell Laptop Parts For Sale 60gbharddrive, Floppy, Dvd Drives,512mb ddr sdram Etc / This Fresh Nigerians Will Love This. / Car Dealers Wanted Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.