Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It (8645 Views)

Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). / Website Designing, Graphic Designing, And Web Hosting Services. Cheap & Reliable / GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It by nkkybaby: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
for those of us here who really want to learn web development from scratch, lam here to help u. it's so easy you r serious. l will always b on here every 7pm after work to train you. just be online to b involved. it's free. but l believe by the time start, u will want to appreciate my effort. see you soon. to know l have people interested online you just alert me as soon as it's 7pm. for coders in the house you can give your own contribution.

Re: I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It by Humility017(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2017
nkkybaby:
for those of us here who really want to learn web development from scratch, lam here to help u. it's so easy you r serious. l will always b on here every 7pm after work to train you. just be online to b involved. it's free. but l believe by the time start, u will want to appreciate my effort. see you soon. to know l have people interested online you just alert me as soon as it's 7pm. for coders in the house you can give your own contribution.

thanks
please how can I learn web design on my own from scratch
please your response will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 01, 2017
Humility017:

thanks
please how can I learn web design on my own from scratch
please your response will be highly appreciated
start with html5

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It by ilekky(m): 4:26am On May 02, 2017
We are in to full fledge web design and training programme.

Why not check us at Yemlat tech and see what we do.we will give you

just 2 days to see how the programme looks like and if you are ok with it,you can continue.

We are at 34,sule st,mongoro bstop,ikeja.amazing grace plaza,suite 24/25.You

will also enjoy our free wifi internet with unlimited downloads.You can also chat me up on

watapps on 08028359239 or call 07069186241 for more details.All our trainign is 100 percent practical.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It by vision202020: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2018
anitchec:
You can learn web development on your own if u put ur mind to it "am a living testament of that" but building a site like nairaland from scratch on your own is going to take some time and lots of reading.
Checkout out www.w3schools.com to get a good understanding of how u need to proceed, more like a course outline.
Then you check out www.lynda.com for video tutorials. Remember all this won't be possible if u don't own a personal computer. Since this is about learning without spending a fortune, I can send you a DVD copy of HTML essential training, Css essential training and when your done with that and I see u have the heart for it, you will send the JavaScript, and the baddest of them all...PHP essential training. I won't charge u a penny for it, but I'll test u each time I send an upgrade to see if am wasting my time and resources. anitchec@gmail.com....Halla!!
Bros. Can I still get the video tutorials?
Re: I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It by methyl: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2019
If you are ready to learn web development just give call on this number 08188373898 i will take you near to penny. If you are really ready to learn.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It by Yxxx: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
nkkybaby:
Please is this offer still on?
Re: I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It by siyasingh: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2021
Yes, you can easily learn Web development and web design. we provide all digital marketing services which you want. So if you want you can easily grow your online business.

Visit: https://planetaryaccountingandmarketing.com/design/
Re: I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It by adanseye: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
If you need to improve the Core Web Vitals score, I have to suggest the right information, A site that meets the page speed score on 6 parameters gives an advantage in SEO and helps the web designer to focus on website performance on mobile and desktop. If you need more information you can read this blog: https://supperarticles.asia/how-to-improve-core-web-vitals-score-with-google-page-speed-insights/
Re: I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It by Diego56: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2022
This way, you won't have to spend a lot of time and money rebuilding your site.While having a website is a great way to increase traffic, it's not enough to attract new customers. If you want to get more interesting details about web designer in surrey, you may go here.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It by scottmartin: 10:57pm On May 08
siyasingh:
Yes, you can easily learn website development nz and web design. we provide all digital marketing services which you want. So if you want you can easily grow your online business.

What is the difference between a web developer and web designer? A Web developer writes code to implement the design of the website, however, a web designer designs the visual look of the website, for instance, a designer works on layout, graphics, styles, etc. A web designer is mainly concerned with visual impact and user experience, where as a web developer works on the functionality and interactivity. A web developer is analytical, where as a designer is artistic. Designer works with HTML, CSS and JavaScript, where as a developer mainly works with PHP, .NET, Python, C, Ruby, etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Park N Shop Acquires Shopforless.com,nigeria's Pioneer Online Mall / How To Use Custom Domain/sub Domain Name For Your / School Management Portal For Primary And Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.