Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Accidental Victim - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Accidental Victim (200500 Views)

Fiction Story: Inheritance Is Accidental / Let The Thread Face The Cut! (between The Rapist And The Victim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accidental Victim by horlabiyi(m): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2015
I'm not in support of this topic to be on sexuality section like I said earlier. But now long gone so,let's just stay here till another season or part. Thanks for the update bro
Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2015
Its broadcast not broadcasted.. My own widow's mite
Re: Accidental Victim by smallpeepee: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rich4god:
So u toovdey read story... Nice meeting you here...

Tell smallpeepee say I dey hail am.
Bro I hail too o! So na here una park com? Dat our level stil kip us hanging. Smh
Re: Accidental Victim by Rich4god(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
smallpeepee:

Bro I hail too o! So na here una park com? Dat our level stil kip us hanging. Smh
My brother, I just carry for mind say that level no dey exist again.. Anyhow, Man must catch fun no matter the circumstance....
Re: Accidental Victim by princeifynicky(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
so, damien even get person sef.... I bin dey reason say d guy na nobody o.
Re: Accidental Victim by saxwizard(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Here I am......the story is getting hotter...nice one dioxidane grin
Re: Accidental Victim by katoto: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dioxidane you are turning into something else-master-twister.Getting more interesting each post.Fire on.Got me glued.
Re: Accidental Victim by smallpeepee: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rich4god:
My brother, I just carry for mind say that level no dey exist again.. Anyhow, Man must catch fun no matter the circumstance....
Yea dats d best 2 tin 2 do, tho its likely aug/sept. I can c u r catchin fun here in dis section.
Hop u don catch some online babes lol
Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dioxidane:
Chapter Ten

'But what exactly is your interest in this particular case?', Mr Daniel asked.

'The young man in the video', the Brigadier General replied. 'Yes, what about him?', Mr Daniel asked again.

'He is my nephew.', the Brigadier General said as he looked towards his feet.....

T.B.C...

I have to say dioxidane,you're tooo good...this is something I didn't see coming at allll...I love your stories,they're akways beautiful...keep up the good work!!

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by nceedaga(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
'But what exactly is your interest in this particular case?', Mr Daniel asked. 'The young man in the video', the Brigadier General replied. 'Yes, what about him?', Mr Daniel asked again. 'He is my nephew.'......... c action film.

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by theyomight(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dioxidane well done bro. Am beginning to see why damien in NDA was complicated. So when are you going to uncomplicate it for funmilayo o. Me waiting patiently... Ride one bro. More ink to your pen and more data to your phone.
Re: Accidental Victim by Hawlahscho(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rich4god:
Nice one op.... If shekau1 see this story, him go just release all the girls wey him kidnap...

Shekau will be like "IS IT TRUE THAT THERE IS AN INSPECTOR AMONG US. " grin

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by Rich4god(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
smallpeepee:

Yea dats d best 2 tin 2 do, tho its likely aug/sept. I can c u r catchin fun here in dis section.
Hop u don catch some online babes lol
Babes ke... Na person wey get work dey fine babe... The hustling mode wey I dey now, my eye on sabi different between man n woman...
Re: Accidental Victim by Hawlahscho(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
nceedaga:
'But what exactly is your interest in this particular
case?', Mr Daniel asked.
'The young man in the video', the Brigadier General
replied. 'Yes, what about him?', Mr Daniel asked
again.
'He is my nephew.'......... c action film.

I tel u. D sound u go hear for inside nollywood film go scare u self, and na that kind place NEPA sabi to dey take light cheesy

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Contd.

'Your nephew you say?', Mr Daniel asked as he sat up on the couch facing him. The Brigadier General nodded.

Mr Daniel nodded too and said, 'Wow, this interesting. It's good we now know because we've been trying to get some background information about him, but most of what we've gotten were information about him when he studied at Delta State University. All info about him prior to that time appears to be redacted.'

The Brigadier General arched his brows like he was fond of doing and said, 'Yes, that is true. His file is redacted.' 'And why is that?', Mr Daniel asked him.

'I'm sorry, I'm sure you would understand the fact that I'm unable to give you that detail unofficially', the Brigadier General replied.

Mr Daniel smiled, remembering the similar words he told the Brigadier General just some moments ago. But he had to find out who Damien was and so he persisted. 'Sir, as you would agree with me, this situation is a very delicate one and we would need every information we can get concerning the individuals involved if we are to resolve this as efficiently as possible. So if there is any information you know, which is not privy to me but would help in this situation, I implore you, let me know.'

The Brigadier General was obviously shaken by Damien's capture by the terrorists, but he tried to hide it. 'I'm sorry, but I'm sure the redacted files would in no way help your situation', he said.

'What was he doing before he attended the university, because those are some of the details that are missing?', Mr Daniel asked.

'Am I being interrogated?', the Brigadier General asked him with a questioningly look. Mr Daniel smiled and replied, 'Not at all sir. Just see it as two colleagues discussing about a friend.' 'Off the records, right?', the Brigadier General asked again. 'Totally off the records.', Mr Daniel replied.

The Brigadier General looked at the Military Assistant (M.A) standing behind him and asked him to wait outside. The soldier saluted and walked out.

Mr Daniel eyes trailed the steps of the soldier as he walked out and immediately the door was shut, he looked back at the Brigadier General who was watching him keenly.

'How close were you to your nephew?', Mr Daniel asked him. 'I really wished we were close', the Brigadier General began, 'but we were not really close. He lost his father, my younger brother, when he was about 10years old, so I took it upon myself to take care of him.'

'Was his father in the military?', Mr Daniel asked. 'He wasn't', the Brigadier General replied shaking his head, then he continued, 'I tried to convince him to join the military, but he said he wasn't cut out for that kind of life. He was a software engineer before he was killed, and he was really soft natured.'

'How did he die?', Mr Daniel asked. 'He was mugged and shot while he was walking along the street', the Brigadier General replied, 'Perhaps if he was in the military, he wouldn't have been so easily killed. It pained me so much when I heard about it'.

Mr Daniel sighed and said, 'I'm so sorry about that. So you took up Damien's care after that?' 'Yes', the Brigadier General replied. 'He seemed to be very intelligent like his father, but I didn't want what happened to his father repeat itself, so when he completed his secondary school education, I convinced him to join the NDA'.

'Really? And he did?', Mr Daniel asked. The Brigadier General nodded. 'So what happened?', Mr Daniel asked again. 'Hmmm, it's complicated', the Brigadier General said, 'Let's just say that apart from his exceptional aptitude in reconnaissance and tactical operations, he gradually got ferocious and increasingly aggressive during trainings. After several evaluations he was found to be suffering from Acute Bipolar Disorder and he began undergoing therapy. He was later declared fit for training and he began training once again, but he got worse and one day during a hand to hand combat training, he didn't stop when his colleague yielded. He continued hitting his colleague till the Training Officer came to separate them, but he mistakenly hit his Training Officer at the back of his head and he died on the spot.'

'Jeez!!', Mr Daniel said. 'And he was not prosecuted?', he asked. The Brigadier General shrugged and said, 'Let's just say the doctors were able to prove that he didn't act on his own volition and he was expelled from the NDA after which he was sent for rehabilitation. It was later discovered that the environment contributed to his illness. After a while though, his condition stabilized. His file was redacted so as to prevent unauthorized assess to it.'

'Wow, General, this information has really been quite enlightening. Thank you so much for letting me in on it.' Mr Daniel said.

The Brigadier General nodded and was about asking him a question when they both heard a knock on the door. The secretary walked in and looked towards Mr Daniel and said, 'Your attention is needed in the situation room immediately sir. Something just came up'.

Mr Daniel got up immediately and looked down at the Brigadier General and said, 'I'm really sorry sir, I wish we could continue this conversation, but as you know, this situation needs to be resolved urgently.'

The Brigadier General got up and stretched his hand for a hand shake. Mr Daniel took it and looked into his eyes. 'Don't worry about it, I understand. Please bring back my boy', the Brigadier General said as he untangled his hand and walked out of the office...

T.B.C...

Good Night Ladies, Guys...

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Galacious1:
op has more fans here
Very true bro...

Hawlahscho:
This is seriously making sense more than expected. OP, I increased your star by 2
Lolzz... Thanks bro...

Rich4god:
Nice one op.... If shekau1 see this story, him go just release all the girls wey him kidnap...
LolzzZ... E for make sense o...

Joenyam:
TBC. ....and continue it shall
Waiting for more updates
Op u doing a great job. Am feeling u
Thanks bro...

BeeBeeOoh:
Dis story don enta 4lane express way, nice story..
Lolz... Thanks boss...

endowednicky:
Ghen!Ghen!!Ghen!!!
smiley kiss

eddyroyal:
Nice write up bro
Thanks boss...

Omolsdare:
The settings, the plot, the twist and turns and den the suspense.....so on point....
Hmm... Thanks boss...

horlabiyi:
I'm not in support of this topic to be on sexuality section like I said earlier. But now long gone so,let's just stay here till another season or part. Thanks for the update bro
Noted... Buh, ehrm lipsrsealed

fonzie2u:
Its broadcast not broadcasted.. My own widow's mite
Noted... Thanks bro...

saxwizard:
Here I am......the story is getting hotter...nice one dioxidane grin
Thanks bros...

katoto:
Dioxidane you are turning into something else-master-twister.Getting more interesting each post.Fire on.Got me glued.
I'm flattered boss... Thanks...

jemimaa01:

I have to say dioxidane,you're tooo good...this is something I didn't see coming at allll...I love your stories,they're always beautiful...keep up the good work!!
Wow! Thanks, iAppreciate...

nceedaga:
'But what exactly is your interest in this particular
case?', Mr Daniel asked.
'The young man in the video', the Brigadier General
replied. 'Yes, what about him?', Mr Daniel asked
again.
'He is my nephew.'......... c action film.
cheesy

theyomight:
Dioxidane well done bro.
Am beginning to see why damien in NDA was complicated.
So when are you going to uncomplicate it for funmilayo o.
Me waiting patiently... Ride one bro.
More ink to your pen and more data to your phone.
LolzzZ... Thanks bro...
Re: Accidental Victim by smallpeepee: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rich4god:
Babes ke... Na person wey get work dey fine babe... The hustling mode wey I dey now, my eye on sabi different between man n woman...
Yes na dis is d best tym 2 see ur bone of d bone.
Re: Accidental Victim by SexySapphire(f): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Wooow...this shii jst got real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by cherrybrown(f): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nice one dear,sweet dreams

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by Hurklan(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
abeg use style drop one more nau
Re: Accidental Victim by saxwizard(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Emanuel1997 , somoyesoji (m),
ibrozyconcept ( m), Dioxidane( m),
FEMIGOLD081 (m), deleib ( m), Schelube ,
olasunkanmi136 ( m), Olaitan3784 ( f ), kola23 ,
liljboy (m), daholiest ( m), sirabbey(m).....o boi...see as pple full ground dey peep
Re: Accidental Victim by Rich4god(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
smallpeepee:

Yes na dis is d best tym 2 see ur bone of d bone.
Sure it is.... But the necessary raw material needed to sustain am no dey.. Time, emotion, care, ... All of them dey scarce now...
Re: Accidental Victim by horlabiyi(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thumps up. Hey you readers. You've got nothing to show appreciation to the writer than clicking LIKE on every update. Let's all try to get some likes for the good write-up. You guys rock
Re: Accidental Victim by smallpeepee: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rich4god:
Sure it is.... But the necessary raw material needed to sustain am no dey.. Time, emotion, care, ... All of them dey scarce now...
Lol wot I meant is any babe dat can stay wit u now is ur bone of d bone. Nt d ones dat wud pretend wen d cash start rollin in. Anyways breaktru is near, jux kip on hopin
Re: Accidental Victim by bidexmat(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Actually, the talented ones have been birthed
Re: Accidental Victim by Zenith21(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dioxidane, I told u before and I would still tell you again. Your story worth an oscar award. Kudos to u bro......

Btw, dis story has made me stayed glued to my fone cos I don't know wen a new episode wud be dropping grin......

In brymo's voice, "damien na actor for this action film"
Re: Accidental Victim by guntranno(f): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2015
#bringbackmyboy

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by Hawlahscho(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2015
pastoraji horlabode mindfrick psalmwise
Re: Accidental Victim by hfinest1(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2015
guntranno:
The BG's nephew? Zaw n Co. are in deep shyt....

This is war...

Jack Bauer on my mind

#24 season1 Episodes 1-6 whn Kim Bauer was abducted playing on REPEAT
you're here too I hope you're not trailing me o... cos na every cinema I enter u too go enter... ts cool thogrin

if Nollywood can act a movie as beautiful as this, in fact.... we no go dey watch american movies again nau....; mercy johnson as Funmi, Jim iyke or mike ezeruonye as Damien, Zack orji as col. coker, let d suggestion begin #if accidental victim was a Nollywood script

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by PastorAji(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2015
present sire

na wa for dioxidane......

you no fit call me
Re: Accidental Victim by Rich4god(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
smallpeepee:

Lol wot I meant is any babe dat can stay wit u now is ur bone of d bone. Nt d ones dat wud pretend wen d cash start rollin in. Anyways breaktru is near, jux kip on hopin
I get your gist... But the koko be say... I never get the time to begin look woman for now...
Re: Accidental Victim by Emanuel1997: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
saxwizard:
Emanuel1997 , somoyesoji (m),
ibrozyconcept ( m), Dioxidane( m),
FEMIGOLD081 (m), deleib ( m), Schelube ,
olasunkanmi136 ( m), Olaitan3784 ( f ), kola23 ,
liljboy (m), daholiest ( m), sirabbey(m).....o boi...see as pple full ground dey peep
So nah me dey on top abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply)

Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.