Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Accidental Victim - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Accidental Victim (200750 Views)

Fiction Story: Inheritance Is Accidental / Let The Thread Face The Cut! (between The Rapist And The Victim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accidental Victim by SexySapphire(f): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dioxidane, you won't kill us o. Anticipating the next update. Well done.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Accidental Victim by Mickeysho(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Xpecting the op to disappear for anoda 5days.
Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dioxidane, cheesy cheesy

I am following you because I don't like disturbance frm comments.

I enjoy you write-ups.... kiss kiss

But puliiiese stop taking forever to update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by Olofintoto(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dioxidane:

welcome back.
Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Contd.

Funmi followed Damien's gaze, but when she saw the man, she didn't betray any emotion. She had given up hope. She was prepared for whatever the outcome would be.

Al-Zawari looked at his watch. It was exactly 0700hours. He nodded at the man standing with the sword. The man brought out a long sheet of paper and placed in front of Damien.

'Read out! Now!', he said. The red light on the video sensor was already blinking.

Damien looked at the sheet of paper and was frightened. He realized he had no choice but to read out the contents of that paper. He looked towards the camcorder, looked back to the paper and began to read.

"My name is Damien Abbah and she is Funmi Coker", he began. He paused and looked towards Funmi, then he continued. "we are Nigerian citizens. Our country has constantly brought aggression against the Islamic state ably represented by the Taliban group in the country."

Damien looked up, then he continued. "Our country has plotted against them and have found reasons to always interfere in their affairs. Our strikes have caused them casualties and most of their brothers have been arrested and rotting in our prisons".

Damien looked up and saw them all looking at him sternly. 'What about the bomb blasts killing innocent women and children? Who complains about it to them?', he thought. He remembered the man standing behind him and knew that with just a nod from Al-Zawari, he could loose his head. He didn't plan on loosing it anytime soon, so he continued.

"This has become highly unacceptable to them. They would no longer tolerate it. They asked to speak with our President, but those in the high powers decided to play politics with it and thought of playing them. This stops now. They demand the immediate release of their 72 brothers imprisoned in Kutungu jail. They also demand the release of their 45 brothers in Kajola jail."

Damien looked towards the camcorder, looked back at the script he was reading and continued.

"This is not a request. They give us two days to process their demand. Failure to do so would lead to our beheading and result in more bloodshed of our people. Alhahu-Akbar"

The camcorder clicked off and the red light stopped blinking. Damien noticed Al-Zawari saying something to Mustapha and he nodded. 'Now, what?', Damien thought.

Al-Zawari said something in hausa which Damien didn't understand and two of the men standing around grabbed both of them and walked them out of the tent back to their prisons.

About 3 of the guys in the computer unit were banging on their keyboards vehemently. Al-Zawari and the other men stood there watching them keenly. After what seemed like ages to Al-Zawari, but in reality just about five minutes, one of the tech guys screamed with joy, 'Angama!'

Al-Zawari looked towards the monitor, and when he realized he couldn't understand what was on it, he asked. 'Are you sure they've all gotten it?' 'Every last one of them', the man replied. Al-Zawari nodded and he walked out of the tent, with his two lieutenants walking out behind him.

T.B.C...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accidental Victim by Galacious1: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'm still here, op
Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
SexySapphire:
Dioxidane, you won't kill us o. Anticipating the next update. Well done.

Thanks... You are appreciated!

baibijay:
Dioxidane, cheesy cheesy

I am following you because I don't like disturbance frm comments.

I enjoy your write-ups.... kiss kiss

But puliiiese stop taking forever to update

undecided Huh? You that's fond of yabbing me?? smiley Hmm... Thanks. Meanwhile, @bolded, it's looks that way to you, but to me it's just some few moments of time away from the online world due to work related activities. I'm sure you understand.

Mickeysho:
Xpecting the op to disappear for anoda 5days.

Hehehe... You funny o...

arowtop:
Thanks for those updates...........
Am refreshing/reloading every 5minutes

Thanks bro. One advice though. Just follow directly, you'll know when I drop updates.

Galacious1:
I'm still here, op

Bro, thanks jor... I don dey sight your comments since. I appreciate...

Goodnight guys, ladies...

**Modified**
Wait o, who have seen/heard from Eniqurl
Re: Accidental Victim by adetkid(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
A dey yhur bk.
Re: Accidental Victim by Rich4god(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
More data to your phone.... Nice story....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by HypePlusIQ(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2015
Dioxidane ...... dancing, Drawing, painting, singing and most importantly Writing are all forms of creativity... an Art that has to be expressed.....and you have mastered it.... keep up the good work #YouCantPredictThis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by 7kahfe(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2015
Dioxidane, you are good to go, you're a blessing to literature not sexuality *lipsSealed* meanwhile update pls asap
Re: Accidental Victim by horlabiyi(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Thanks for the latest updates bro. We expecting more soon.
Re: Accidental Victim by princeifynicky(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2015
thannk you very much for the update... I patiently follow... Prince

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by InfinityEstates: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice one Dioxidane. Pls update o. Following closely.

Meanwhile, if you wish to be a landlord this year, click on this thread to see how.

www.nairaland.com/2467291/landlord-year#36119583
Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dioxidane:
Contd.

Funmi followed Damien's gaze, but when she saw the man, she didn't betray any emotion. She had given up hope. She was prepared for whatever the outcome would be.

Al-Zawari looked at his watch. It was exactly 0700hours. He nodded at the man standing with the sword. The man brought out a long sheet of paper and placed in front of Damien.

'Read out! Now!', he said. The red light on the video sensor was already blinking.

Damien looked at the sheet of paper and was frightened. He realized he had no choice but to read out the contents of that paper. He looked towards the camcorder, looked back to the paper and began to read.

"My name is Damien Abbah and she is Funmi Coker", he began. He paused and looked towards Funmi, then he continued. "we are Nigerian citizens. Our country has constantly brought aggression against the Islamic state ably represented by the Taliban group in the country."

Damien looked up, then he continued. "Our country has plotted against them and have found reasons to always interfere in their affairs. Our strikes have caused them casualties and most of their brothers have been arrested and rotting in our prisons".

Damien looked up and saw them all looking at him sternly. 'What about the bomb blasts killing innocent women and children? Who complains about it to them?', he thought. He remembered the man standing behind him and knew that with just a nod from Al-Zawari, he could loose his head. He didn't plan on loosing it anytime soon, so he continued.

"This has become highly unacceptable to them. They would no longer tolerate it. They asked to speak with our President, but those in the high powers decided to play politics with it and thought of playing them. This stops now. They demand the immediate release of their 72 brothers imprisoned in Kutungu jail. They also demand the release of their 45 brothers in Kajola jail."

Damien looked towards the camcorder, looked back at the script he was reading and continued.

"This is not a request. They give us two days to process their demand. Failure to do so would lead to our beheading and result in more bloodshed of our people. Alhahu-Akbar"

The camcorder clicked off and the red light stopped blinking. Damien noticed Al-Zawari saying something to Mustapha and he nodded. 'Now, what?', Damien thought.

Al-Zawari said something in hausa which Damien didn't understand and two of the men standing around grabbed both of them and walked them out of the tent back to their prisons.

About 3 of the guys in the computer unit were banging on their keyboards vehemently. Al-Zawari and the other men stood there watching them keenly. After what seemed like ages to Al-Zawari, but in reality just about five minutes, one of the tech guys screamed with joy, 'Angama!'

Al-Zawari looked towards the monitor, and when he realized he couldn't understand what was on it, he asked. 'Are you sure they've all gotten it?' 'Every last one of them', the man replied. Al-Zawari nodded and he walked out of the tent, with his two lieutenants walking out behind him.

T.B.C...
Re: Accidental Victim by peleson: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
I wonder why this nice script is on sexuality

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chapter Ten

"This is not a request. They give us two days to process their demand...". 'Pause it there', Col. Coker said to the computer operator as he pointed at the large screen on the wall in the SSS situation room.

As at that time that morning, just about thirty minutes after the Talibans broadcast the video, it was already viral. Almost all blogs and news websites in the country had picked up the story. The video was what was been discussed in all the forums and social media sites. Almost everyone had a say on what was happening.

Some persons blamed the Talibans for the kidnapping, while others blamed the government for infringing on their rights. Each position led to heated arguments on the various forums. Some NGO's had already begun taking advantage of the situation, publicizing hash tags like #bringbackourcitizens, #saveourchildren, #redeemourcountry and the likes.

Mrs Coker fainted when she saw the video and she was already under intensive care. Col. Coker had called his brother and assured him of Funmi's rescue.

'There's someone here to see you sir', Mr Daniel's secretary said to him as he stooped on the chair he sat, concentrating on Damien's face displayed on the paused screen on the wall.

'How many minutes do I have?', Mr Daniel asked her as he looked up at her questioningly. 'Right now sir, it's important', she replied.

Staci Samuel was Mr Daniels secretary for several years now, and she was very proficient at her job. They both had a code which they used whenever Mr Daniel had a visitor. Mr Daniel would usually ask how long he had and she would give him a time period which coincided with what she told the visitor, which in turn depended on how important the visitor was or how important the situation was. This was one of those situations.

'Who is the person?', Mr Daniel asked as they both walked along the lobby. 'He didn't say sir', she replied, 'he just asked to see you directly sir. He said it's regarding the situation on hand.' 'The situation on hand?', he asked again. 'Yes sir', she replied. 'I hope he's not here to complicate issues', he said. She just shrugged. He just shook his head and walked into his office.

Who he saw when he walked into his office surprised him. He looked back at his secretary and she still shrugged again like she didn't know how they got into the office. He made a mental note to discuss her latest mannerism after he attended to the visitor.

Sitting in the couch in the office was an advanced man in the full regalia of the Nigerian Army. Standing behind him was another lower ranked soldier. The man looked like he was troubled by something.

Mr Daniel looked at his shoulder to decipher his rank and saw three stars and an eagle. He realized the man sitting in his office was a Brigadier General of the Nigerian Army.

'How may we help you sir?', he asked as he sat on the couch opposite him.

'I heard the SSS are in charge of the investigations going on concerning the video released by the Talibans this morning. Am I correct?', the Brigadier General said.

'Yes sir. And we are on top of the situation', Mr Daniel replied.

'What exactly are you doing to resolve the situation?', the Brigadier General asked again.

'I'm sorry sir, I'm sure you would understand the fact that the details of our operations can not be disclosed to you unofficially. But I assure you we are working round the clock to resolve this issue as soon as possible', Mr Daniel replied.

The Brigadier General nodded like he understood the protocols needed for such information to be disclosed to him.

'But what exactly is your interest in this particular case?', Mr Daniel asked.

'The young man in the video', the Brigadier General replied. 'Yes, what about him?', Mr Daniel asked again.

'He is my nephew.', the Brigadier General said as he looked towards his feet.....

T.B.C...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
peleson:

Bros, I wonder too o... wink
Re: Accidental Victim by guntranno(f): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
This thread should actually be in entertainment or movies section...
The seriousness in the setting is second to none...
I really love this piece of story/movie
Re: Accidental Victim by guntranno(f): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
The BG's nephew? Zaw n Co. are in deep shyt....

This is war...

Jack Bauer on my mind

#24 season1 Episodes 1-6 whn Kim Bauer was abducted playing on REPEAT
Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
guntranno:
The BG's nephew? Zaw n Co. are in deep shyt....

This is war...

Jack Bauer on my mind

#24 season1 Episodes 1-6 whn Kim Bauer was abducted playing on REPEAT

LolzzZ... One of my favorite movies...
Re: Accidental Victim by Galacious1: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
peleson:
op has more fans here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by faith2ogesco(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dioxidane:
Chapter Ten

'He is my nephew.', the Brigadier General said as he looked towards his feet.....

T.B.C...
dis got me outta ghost mode. Mehn

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by Hawlahscho(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
This is seriously making sense more than expected. OP, I increased your star by 2
Re: Accidental Victim by Joenyam(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
TBC. ....and continue it shall
Waiting for more updates

Op u doing a great job. Am feeling u
Re: Accidental Victim by Rich4god(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice one op.... If shekau1 see this story, him go just release all the girls wey him kidnap...
Re: Accidental Victim by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dis story don enta 4lane express way, nice story..
Re: Accidental Victim by endowednicky(f): 1:32am On Jul 22, 2015
Ghen!Ghen!!Ghen!!!
Re: Accidental Victim by eddyroyal(m): 6:43am On Jul 22, 2015
Nice write up
Re: Accidental Victim by eddyroyal(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2015
Nice write up bro
Re: Accidental Victim by Omolsdare(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2015
The stettings, the plot, the twist and turns and den the suspense.....so on point....
Re: Accidental Victim by Rich4god(m): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2015
faith2ogesco:
dis got me outta ghost mode. Mehn
So u toovdey read story... Nice meeting you here...

Tell smallpeepee say I dey hail am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply)

Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.